Start by marking “Abyss (Timeless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Abyss (Timeless, #3)

Abyss (Timeless #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  240 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Gabriella is falling to pieces. The aftermath of the Soul Stalker’s death weighs heavily on her shoulders. Andrew tries everything he can to help her fight off the new demon inside her, the one who wants to cause chaos and commit murder. When symbols begin to ink her skin they realize there is something greater going on in Gabriella’s soul. A war. But there is another war ...more
Hardcover, 1st, 248 pages
Published April 15th 2011 by Obsidian Mountain Publishing (first published March 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Abyss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abyss

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickAwakened by Ednah WaltersBetrayed by Ednah WaltersAngelfall by Susan EeFerntree Falls by Patti Roberts
Best Winged Covers
25th out of 48 books — 47 voters
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareUnearthly by Cynthia HandPassion by Lauren KateAngelfire by Courtney Allison MoultonClockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Books coming out in 2011
203rd out of 222 books — 330 voters

More lists with this book...

Laura Kreitzer
Sep 13, 2010 Laura Kreitzer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
My favorite to write so far! :)
Tahlia Newland
Another beautiful, passionate, highly imaginative book by Laura Kreitzer. If you haven't read this series you should start at the beginning. It's one of my favourite series and I highly recommend it, especially if you like different. There isn't anything else out there that is quite like this.

For another reason why I love Laura's work, see here
Megan (magan bagan)
I've mentioned quite a few times that Laura Kreitzer is probably one of my favorite authors, and she only ensured that with this next installment in her Timeless series. The way she weaves a tale is amazing!

Life for Gabriella only seems to get crazier after the Soul Stalker's death. An evil presence is inside her and she needs Andrews help to fight it off. Symbols are tattooed into her skin. And angels are being picked off, one by one.

If they're going to have any hope of stopping the Empyrean Gu
Rebekka Cavies
I LOVE CHRIS. Even though he's a new character I really love him. The angels finally make a stand in this book and its great, couldn't put the book down, cannot wait until the next book.
I am in love with this series! This book had me sitting on the edge. I seriously felt like i was another one of Gabriella's angels that was fighting by her side to conquer the soul stalker, the empyerean guards and the ladies of light. Hated that i came to the end of the book so quickly. LOVE that there are more books in this series to read right now!
this series is seriously amazing! Abbyss was the best book in the series. our lovely author gave me an hearth attack because of somebody I really adore,I jumped from my seat , my mouth hung open. :D anyways ....Can't wait for the Fallen Legion. =)
Rachel Morris

The timeless series are an 'Awesome' read, don't want to give too much away, but lets just say I enjoyed them so much I have read all 3 books in the series in about a week, and I look forward to the next two :-)

Sep 17, 2012 Vicky rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya, series
am I the only one hoping Andrew dies so we can see Ella with Chris.....hell lets shake crap up.....instead of all the predictable crap..
Tara Clegg
Absolutely stunning! This book was just one more reason why Laura Kreitzer's Timeless series has become one of my very favorites.
Not great. Was pretty disappointed with this installment. might not continue with the series.
Daniel Mwangi
Daniel Mwangi marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Sophie marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Andrew Cionca
Andrew Cionca marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Alaverge marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Naomi marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Beiza added it
Sep 29, 2015
Alli marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Christina Truskowski
Christina Truskowski is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2015
Crinkled Paper Soul
Crinkled Paper Soul marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Ichi marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
  • The Witch's Key (Tony Marcella Mysteries, #3)
  • The Serpent and the Grail (Arthor, #4)
  • Raven (Feather, #3)
  • Render (The Children of Man, #2)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • On The Volcano
  • Wizard's Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1-2)
  • Crescendo (Song of the Fallen, #2)
  • Bird Song (Grace, #2)
  • Master of the Dance (The Queen's Blade, #5)
  • A Star Shall Fall (Onyx Court, #3)
  • The Gauntlet Thrown (Gauntlet Trilogy, #1)
  • Angel Creek
  • The Matchmakers
  • Generations: Book of Enlightenment (Generations Saga, #1)
  • Unknown Magic (Daughter of Prophecy, #1)
  • False Horizon (Rogue Angel #29)
Laura Kreitzer is a best-selling fantasy and science fiction author who hails from western Kentucky. Her full-time 9-5 job used to be working in a lab devoted to water dye-tracing investigations at Western Kentucky University, though her passion was always writing. After seven years of dedicating her life to the environment, she made the tough decision to leave the university to pursue her writing ...more
More about Laura Kreitzer...

Timeless (6 books)
  • Shadow of the Sun (Timeless, #1)
  • Soul Stalker (Timeless, #2)
  • Fallen Legion (Timeless, #4)
  • Key of Pearl (Timeless, #4.5)
  • Halo of the Sun (Timeless, #5)

“To see someone you love in so much pain—especially emotional pain that can’t be remedied—was the worst form of torture.” 8 likes
“I wish the Fallen would just come to us for a change.”
Ironically, Fallen Angels dropped from the sky and surrounded us.
“I wish I had a chocolate cake!” I exclaimed, staring up.
No cake appeared, though I did get a few wry glances. Andrew’s body shook with silent laughter while Lucia gave
me raised eyebrows.
“What? It worked for the Fallen Angels.”