Start by marking “Abyss (Timeless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Abyss (Timeless, #3)

Abyss (Timeless #3)

4.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  249 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Gabriella is falling to pieces. The aftermath of the Soul Stalker’s death weighs heavily on her shoulders. Andrew tries everything he can to help her fight off the new demon inside her, the one who wants to cause chaos and commit murder. When symbols begin to ink her skin they realize there is something greater going on in Gabriella’s soul. A war. But there is another war ...more
Hardcover, 1st, 248 pages
Published April 15th 2011 by Obsidian Mountain Publishing (first published March 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Abyss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abyss

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickAwakened by Ednah WaltersBetrayed by Ednah WaltersAngelfall by Susan EeFerntree Falls by Patti Roberts
Best Winged Covers
25th out of 49 books — 48 voters
Across the Universe by Beth RevisA Million Suns by Beth RevisThe Last of the Firedrakes by Farah OomerbhoyFor Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana PeterfreundThe Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
Books That Have Moon/Stars On The Cover
90th out of 275 books — 104 voters

More lists with this book...

Laura Kreitzer
Sep 13, 2010 Laura Kreitzer rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
My favorite to write so far! :)
Tahlia Newland
May 17, 2011 Tahlia Newland rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Another beautiful, passionate, highly imaginative book by Laura Kreitzer. If you haven't read this series you should start at the beginning. It's one of my favourite series and I highly recommend it, especially if you like different. There isn't anything else out there that is quite like this.

For another reason why I love Laura's work, see here
Megan (magan bagan)
Apr 25, 2012 Megan (magan bagan) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I've mentioned quite a few times that Laura Kreitzer is probably one of my favorite authors, and she only ensured that with this next installment in her Timeless series. The way she weaves a tale is amazing!

Life for Gabriella only seems to get crazier after the Soul Stalker's death. An evil presence is inside her and she needs Andrews help to fight it off. Symbols are tattooed into her skin. And angels are being picked off, one by one.

If they're going to have any hope of stopping the Empyrean Gu
Rebekka Cavies
Aug 15, 2014 Rebekka Cavies rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-and-rated
I LOVE CHRIS. Even though he's a new character I really love him. The angels finally make a stand in this book and its great, couldn't put the book down, cannot wait until the next book.
Chella
I am in love with this series! This book had me sitting on the edge. I seriously felt like i was another one of Gabriella's angels that was fighting by her side to conquer the soul stalker, the empyerean guards and the ladies of light. Hated that i came to the end of the book so quickly. LOVE that there are more books in this series to read right now!
Esra
Jun 22, 2011 Esra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
this series is seriously amazing! Abbyss was the best book in the series. our lovely author gave me an hearth attack because of somebody I really adore,I jumped from my seat , my mouth hung open. :D anyways ....Can't wait for the Fallen Legion. =)
Rachel Morris
Dec 26, 2011 Rachel Morris rated it it was amazing

The timeless series are an 'Awesome' read, don't want to give too much away, but lets just say I enjoyed them so much I have read all 3 books in the series in about a week, and I look forward to the next two :-)

Vicky
Sep 17, 2012 Vicky rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, series
am I the only one hoping Andrew dies so we can see Ella with Chris.....hell lets shake crap up.....instead of all the predictable crap..
Tara Clegg
Apr 22, 2011 Tara Clegg rated it it was amazing
Absolutely stunning! This book was just one more reason why Laura Kreitzer's Timeless series has become one of my very favorites.
Aug 18, 2012 Sarah rated it it was ok
Not great. Was pretty disappointed with this installment. might not continue with the series.
Yossra Ahmad Sameh
Apr 25, 2012 Yossra Ahmad Sameh rated it really liked it
loved it :D
Angela Britt
Angela Britt rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Rose Montalvo
Rose Montalvo rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Sophie Constable
Sophie Constable marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Katie Paceley
Katie Paceley rated it really liked it
May 29, 2016
Carisa
Carisa rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Char
Char marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Alexandra Tam
Alexandra Tam rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Abigail Gober
Abigail Gober rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Dede
Dede added it
May 12, 2016
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Vanessa Kupstas
Vanessa Kupstas rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Kali
Kali rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Kimi
Kimi added it
Mar 03, 2016
Lucas Avram
Lucas Avram marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Feb 23, 2016
Isabella
Isabella marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
  • Raven (Feather, #3)
  • The Witch's Key (Tony Marcella Mysteries, #3)
  • Render (The Children of Man, #2)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • The Serpent and the Grail (Arthor, #4)
  • On The Volcano
  • Generations: Book of Enlightenment (Generations Saga, #1)
  • Bird Song (Grace, #2)
  • Everdark (Dark Ink Chronicles, #2)
  • A Star Shall Fall (Onyx Court, #3)
  • Master of the Dance (The Queen's Blade, #5)
  • The Matchmakers
  • False Horizon (Rogue Angel #29)
  • Princess Callie and the Totally Amazing Talking Tiara (Callie Chronicles, #1)
  • Crescendo (Song of the Fallen, #2)
  • Angel Creek
  • Wizard's Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1-2)
Laura Kreitzer is a best-selling fantasy and science fiction author who hails from western Kentucky. Her full-time 9-5 job used to be working in a lab devoted to water dye-tracing investigations at Western Kentucky University, though her passion was always writing. After seven years of dedicating her life to the environment, she made the tough decision to leave the university to pursue her writing ...more
More about Laura Kreitzer...

Timeless (6 books)
  • Shadow of the Sun (Timeless, #1)
  • Soul Stalker (Timeless, #2)
  • Fallen Legion (Timeless, #4)
  • Key of Pearl (Timeless, #4.5)
  • Halo of the Sun (Timeless, #5)

“To see someone you love in so much pain—especially emotional pain that can’t be remedied—was the worst form of torture.” 8 likes
“I wish the Fallen would just come to us for a change.”
Ironically, Fallen Angels dropped from the sky and surrounded us.
“I wish I had a chocolate cake!” I exclaimed, staring up.
No cake appeared, though I did get a few wry glances. Andrew’s body shook with silent laughter while Lucia gave
me raised eyebrows.
“What? It worked for the Fallen Angels.”
5 likes