Start by marking “Stupid Post It Notes” as Want to Read:
Stupid Post It Notes

Dirty-Angel-Toes

Stupid Post It Notes

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Seth has a lot to deal with lately, such as adjusting to his brand new life with a brand new 'family', including the acerbic and unpredictable Tuesday, who can't seem to stand him.

Status: Incomplete/Discontinued
Last update: 01/04/2009
Word count: approx. 415,055

To ask other readers questions about Stupid Post It Notes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stupid Post It Notes

Amanda
After a 3 year gap, I'm assuming this story is never going to be finished ~: /

Regardless of not being finished, it was 44 chapters of angst and repetitive issues. 44 CHAPTERS.
Lola
OK here's the list of things done right:
-lack of sex
-amount of angst
-amount of plot and character development

Here's what's wrong with it:
-takes too long
-one plot after another while the romantic part never get anywhere.
-Too many annoying sex crazed teens. No man, no one wants to read about these teenager relationships that are hormone driven. No snotty little brats either. Holy fucking cow eating semen, I can't even begin to describe how annoyed I was with these private school kids acting all t
Annisa
Warning: Sorry for over-reacting (more like over-typing? Seriously, it’s like an essay or something) the whole review and also for my stupidly written English. Not my country’s main language. Sorry again.

I just found this story a month ago and had finished it as soon as possible. This work of art is truly one of the most realistic story I've ever read (despite that the character is indeed based on a real person *waves to Tuesday*). But no! The amazingness is not just in the realism of it, but al
Taillenifa
Why is this story not finished!! It should be a crime to finish such a epic journey and it is really cruel to all the readers. I love those long slow building stories. Because when the characters get together it just makes sense and you get it and it is so worth while. I wasn't sure at the beginning but it just hooked me and i couldn't let go. Hopefully it will be finished one day (I have a dream... lol).
Kira
The most disappointing thing about this title is how the author stops one or two chapters from the end.

I loved the story even though it wasn't perfect. I might have rated higher had it been completed.
Sue
Had to knock off a star that it might have got, for being unfinished (which I knew before I started reading, to be fair) and for its rather rambling quality.
That said, I did like it, quite a bit. The characters seem very true to life and believable, and the happenings throughout, while still being everyday, seem larger than life because of Seth's narrative voice.
It kept me reading to the end, and that's a long way (over 400k words).
I don't know if this author has written more, perhaps under a ne
Adela
This piece of work deserves more readers, more attention, more comments and more rates! This must be the most realistic original fic I've ever read! The personalities of the characters and how they psychologically react to their past traumas is believable. Must read!
Heqlthyoption
An incredible emotional rollercoaster. There were a lot of times I just didn't know what to feel, haha.
Seoni
Still sad that this will go unfinished. I would still read all 44 chapters over again, regardless
Free Hugs
I have been a big fan of this story for years. I love it. It's super cute.
Dani Alexander
3.5 really not quite 4
Unknown Critique
I LOVED this. Enough said!
Odile
Odile marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Nienke
Nienke marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Sameer.karwani
Sameer.karwani marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Gunjan Joshi
Gunjan Joshi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Emily Amend
Emily Amend marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014