Start by marking “Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Harlequin Presents (Larger Print))” as Want to Read:
Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Harlequin Presents (Larger Print))

Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Harlequin Presents (Orisini Brothers #4)

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  267 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Nicolo Orsini has better things to do than visit some ancient Tuscan vineyard Yet, when family and business mix, he has little choice. Then he meets Alessia Antoninni--a spoiled little princess, with a smart mouth and pert figure--and the trip instantly becomes more interesting Alessia's been told that the Orsini name spells danger. But she wasn't expecting Nick's potent m ...more
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Nicolo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nicolo

Alex is The Romance Fox
So we come, at last to Nicolo, the youngest Orsini brother’s story….as we have become familiar with their father, Cesare Orsini, capo di capo of the NYC mafia family, we know by now his kind of machinations – finding a bride for all his sons and not afraid of using whatever devious means available.
This time he’s sent Nicolo to buy a vineyard in Bella Tuscanynicolo by sandra marton photo tuscany-vineyard-serene-painting_zpsf8e90508.jpg……….a place I most love in Europe.

This is definitely my favorite book in this mini-series.

I fell totally for Nicolonicolo by sandra marton photo 209714b8d1272d46aa44727d9a94003f_zpsa69aa19f.jpgand I adorednicolo by sandra marton photo 01da5c138269f34f7060f1515c6589ce_zpsc3cc5a6e.jpgPrincipessa A
Ginny Lamere
Mar 04, 2013 Ginny Lamere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is fantastic. Nicolo Orsini does not like is father or what is father stands for, but he does tolerate him for the sake of his mother and sisters. When is father asks him to go and check on a Tuscan Vineyard that is owned by a man who stole property from his mother's family he reluctantly goes. The owner wants Don Orsini to invest money to help the vineyard, his daughter Alessia has been told that the Orsini's spell trouble she tries to scare Nicolo away when he arrives and it only int ...more
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Orsini Brothers
Dalimar
Bueno al igual que sus anteriores tres hermanos,Nicolo tiene que hacerle un favor a su padre don Cesare.Al igual que todos sus hermanos,Nicolo tampoco esta de acuerdo con la vida de mafioso de Cesare,pero va a ayudarlo y alli se encuentra con Alessia que aunque la atraccion fue de ambos,instantanea no se soportan porque cada uno tiene ideas pre consebidas de ellos;ella piensa que el es un mafioso como su padre y el piensa de ella que es una princesa mimada.

Pienso que ya aqui ya era suficiente qu
Roub
Mar 12, 2015 Roub rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
intense and romantic! they fell insanely for each other at first sight! intense dislike, yet they cud not keep their hands off each other. niccolo was absolutely marshmallow where alessia was concerned and i loved his brooding near the melodramatic climax at the end, as it depicted his despair at believing his wife did not love him and was a cheap little liar! all his brooding thoughts about divorce were just dat: thoughts! i can vouch dat he wud not have done it. he was crazy about her!
Yas
Oct 25, 2015 Yas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
This is a re read of the Orsini Series. I have a favorite brother in this story series. But Nick is a good read. The Princess had character and she had spunk. But this is the end of the four brothers series. They were sent to do a favor for their father and in the process meet the girls they were suppose to marry. They just had different processes in getting to that conclusion.
Noor Gendy
Feb 08, 2014 Noor Gendy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, series
i read the whole series & i LOVED IT, it my favorite series .. but i have to say Raffaele definitely's my favorite brother ^_^ just adore him :)but i love Nicolo too, he's so CUTEEEE xD
Aisha Mohamed
Feb 17, 2015 Aisha Mohamed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing and Berween all the three brothers, I like Nicolo more, Don't know why but I prefer to be with someone like Nicolo hhhh....
Ree
Jun 20, 2015 Ree rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. This is the first book in the Orsini Brothers I've read, but I plan to read the others. Seems like a great series to read.
Samar Estwacol
Dec 30, 2015 Samar Estwacol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
totally luv it
Susanna Moss
Dec 14, 2015 Susanna Moss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One thing for certain, this Orsini brother is a Neanderthal. Who forcefully kisses someone upon meeting them the first time? Loved the quirky comebacks and snide remarks.

Book cover critique: the male model used looks more like what the oldest brother should look like.
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Feb 07, 2011 Nonieღserenity2bliss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-b
My favorite in the Orsini Brothers series; mainly because it is slightly different than the first three books.

Don't get me wrong; it still has a similar plot and the storyline is predictable. If you have read one of the Orsini Brothers story (or Knight Brothers), you have pretty much read them all.

But the conflict in this story is not what I expected, which is refreshing. Thus giving Nicolo's story that extra edge.
Farah
I liked it , the plot has exactly the same concept as the last three books but it's still a fun read. Nicolo is less difficult than his brothers but he's still as thick headed as them , Alessia is a little feisty and quite hilarious at driving , both characters were amusing. Nicolo's father should have worked as a matchmaker rather than a mobster .. the man's damn good .. got all his relationship phobic sons married *giggle*
elstaffe
It's pretty gratifying when a subseries wraps up with two women saying "Why would I want to tie myself down to a man?" It's jaw-dropping when this happens in a Harlequin Presents, with possible sequel bait.
Jessica
Dec 01, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This was the first book I read in this series and I'd consider reading the others - even though some reviews say this one is the best of all four.
ѕєяєηιтι
Sandra Marton - Aşk Hep Kazanır

Serinin bütün kitapları başarılı kesinlikle okunası bir seri..
Janice
I enjoyed all the books in the Orsini Bros. series. Very good harlequins.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Orsini Brothers
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Charlotte O'Shay
Charlotte O'Shay rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net
diannewilliams1bellsouth.net rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Rachel Coke
Rachel Coke rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Czarina
Czarina rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Bran
Bran marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • The Sultan's Choice
  • The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • Unnoticed and Untouched
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Surf, Sea And A Sexy Stranger (Modern Heat) (Brothers & Sisters, #1)
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • The Sicilian's Unexpected Duty (Irresistible Sicilians, #2)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • The Greek's Pregnant Lover (Traditional Greek Husbands #2; Greek Tycoons #7)

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...

Orisini Brothers (4 books)
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1)
  • Dante: Claiming His Secret Love-Child (Orisini Brothers, #2)
  • Falco: The Dark Guardian (Orisini Brothers, #3)