Start by marking “Redemption (Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga, #3)

Redemption (Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga #3)

The third and final title in the Dhamon Saga.. This title ties up the story of a character first introduced in popular Dragonlance saga author Jean Rabe's Dragons of a New Age trilogy.
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published October 1st 2003 by Wizards of the Coast (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Isaac Clarke
Apr 04, 2017 Isaac Clarke rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, dragonlance
როგორც იქნა დამთავრდა დამონ გრიმვულფის ტანჯვის, წამების, წუწუნის და ტირილის კვირეული და შემდგომი ივენთები უკვე ვაისის და ჰიკმანის წიგნებში მოხდება

საერთო ჯამში ტრილოგია იყო კატასტროფა, თავისუფლად შეიძლებოდა ერთ წიგნში ამ ყველაფრის დაწერა. ამით მოვარხერხებდით და არ მივიღებდით მთავარი პერსონაჟისგან ემორადიაციულ დასხივებას, რომელიც იზომება ელრიკ მელნიბონელის შკალით და ამ შემთხვევაში 7 ბალის ტოლი იყო 10-დან

ეტყობა სერიას რომ ჯეინ რეიბმა ყველანაირად სცადა "ქაოსის ომსა" და "მოკვდავთა ერას" შორის არსებულ
Lana
Jan 10, 2016 Lana rated it really liked it
the final in the dhamon saga trilogy, love the way it ends but I am still not so keen on the way jean rabe tackles this wonderful saga, maybe its cause for me dragon lance is Margaret Weis!! I find that the characters in this trilogy where a bit childish apart from the snake woman/child who was most unsettling, nura bint drax!!! I am sure we will see this monster again in other books!
Fco. Salvador
Jul 14, 2016 Fco. Salvador rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dragonlance
En este libro se confirma que Rabe no sabía hacia dónde iba su trilogía, centrada en llevar al personaje principal, ese Dhamon que quiere ser un héroe torturado, a diferentes partes de Ansalon (el mundo de Dragonlance) sin mucho motivo.
Al mismo tiempo, es el libro en el que, un poco tarde, el lector tal vez podría llegar a entender a ese 'héroe caído', gracias al afán de comprobar que su hijo (y la madre a la que no hizo otra cosa que utilizar e ignorar) va a estar bien cuando él muera. Pero est
J.C. Cauthon
Jun 21, 2014 J.C. Cauthon rated it liked it
Maybe it was because I jumped into this series with the last book (I am bad about doing that), but I was just not impressed.

I really did not enjoy the way Rabe handles this story, and though the ending "worked," it was not the ending I was expecting to come from all the previous build-up.

Also, I know I am not the intended audience for this novel (it is preteen/teen--I'm middle-aged mom), but the characters all came across as overly-childish and pretty to me.

All-in-all, it was an okay read for me
Starsreader
Jan 28, 2016 Starsreader rated it it was ok
The overarching setting is great, the characters are great, but the story has drifted into the unbelievable in this book. The adventures are still strung along like a pearl necklace, only with less connection to each other than even in volume two and the conclusion makes me wonder how that ought to be possible (the size difference alone is unreal - and, yes I know, this is a fantasy story...). Still a good read, but not what I had hoped for as the conclusion of this series.
Christina
Nov 03, 2007 Christina rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dragonlance friends, fantasy readers
As Dhamon tries to right the wrongs he has done, he constantly fights against the strange scales that are taken over his body - and threatening to consume his soul.
Friends return and are lost, and in the end - nothing will ever be the same. Jean Rabe pulls it all together in this conclusion to the Dhamon saga and through the action-packed pages she weaves a tale I for one haven't read before and brings something new and exciting to the Dragonlance fiction.
Matt
Aug 14, 2011 Matt rated it really liked it
I thought this book was a little drawn out. but it was still a pretty good book with a great ending.
Chris Roberts
Chris Roberts rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Thomas
Thomas rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2012
Shane Mason
Shane Mason rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Guillem de Valles Ibáñez
Guillem de Valles Ibáñez rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Cuchulain
Cuchulain rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2012
Shawn Walsh
Shawn Walsh rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Tripan Ozomi
Tripan Ozomi rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2013
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Steven Lutman
Steven Lutman rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2014
Milen Gatev
Milen Gatev rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Kimberly Mora
Kimberly Mora rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2014
Zach Adams
Zach Adams rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2009
Man Solo
Man Solo rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Kelly Walter
Kelly Walter rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2017
Pär Törnhult
Pär Törnhult rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2013
ThadeusD
ThadeusD rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2008
Katharine
Katharine rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2008
Annie Erbacher
Annie Erbacher rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2014
Cody Morgan
Cody Morgan rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2014
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Jennifer Bernard
Jennifer Bernard rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Quincy Golson
Quincy Golson rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2017
Ryan
Ryan rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2014
  • City of the Lost (Dragonlance: Linsha, #1)
  • The Crown and the Sword (Dragonlance: Rise of Solamnia, #2)
  • The Rose and the Skull (Dragonlance: Bridges of Time, #4)
  • The Lioness (Dragonlance: The Age of Mortals, #2)
  • Alliances (Dragonlance: Elven Exiles, #2)
  • Reavers of the Blood Sea (Dragonlance: Chaos War, #4)
  • Spirit of the Wind (Dragonlance: Bridges of Time, #1)
  • Tears of the Night Sky (Dragonlance: Chaos War, #2)
  • The Dragon Isles (Dragonlance: Crossroads, #4)
  • Saving Solace (Dragonlance: Champions, #1)
  • The Wayward Knights (Dragonlance: The Warriors, #7)
When I am not writing, I toss tennis balls to my cadre of dogs. My house is filled with books and dogs, you can smell both when you walk in the front door. It's a good smell.

I have 36 published novels and am currently writing in the mystery genre. My latest mystery, The Dead of Winter, was a finalist for the Claymore Award and is the first in the Piper Blackwell series.

I live in a tiny town in the
More about Jean Rabe...

Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga (3 books)
  • Downfall (Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga, #1)
  • Betrayal (Dragonlance: Dhamon Saga, #2)