Start by marking “Mr. Imperfect” as Want to Read:
Mr. Imperfect

Mr. Imperfect (Lost Boys #1)

It takes a funeral to drag bad boy Christian Kelly back to his rural New Zealand hometown. He'd do just about anything to blow out of town for the last time. And never see Kezia Rose again. His first love. And the only woman he'd ever hurt.

But when they find out Kezia's going to lose her family's century-old hotel, Christian genuinely wants to help. Except Kezia won't let
Published September 1st 2006 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Imperfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Imperfect

Ana
Another great book form Karina Bliss.

Christian & Kezia had had a rough time when they were teenagers, and they weren't mature enough to deal with everything that life threw at them. 15 years later they are much better equipped to fight and win. I like both of them, the only thing that I minded was their pride, but they did manage to come to terms with each other (eventually).

I love Christian's friends Luke & Jordan, and their friendship, the way that even they are manly men they actually
Autumn
So far, i have liked Karina Bliss`s engaging writing. This just didnt work for me.. From the premise to its characters, all i wanted to do was to shake them senseless!!

However, i give her credit for some poignant POV`s that the characters showcased.

I had my self set on reading the trilogy.. so here i go..
Linda C
Bad boy, multimillionaire, Christian Kelly returns to his rural hometown for the funeral of Muriel Rose, who was a surrogate grandmother to him as a lonely youth. Kezia Rose, Muriel's granddaughter and Christian's high school sweetheart has inherited the rundown century old family hotel. Muriel's will calls in an IOU from Christian and requires him to help Kezia save the hotel but he cannot buy her out. As they try to salvage the hotel they find more and more debts. They also have personal issue ...more
Michelle Padilla
May 30, 2016 Michelle Padilla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can two past lovers find their way back to each other? Can Kezia trust Christian with her heart and that he will not leave again? Or is Christian just wanting to have fun and leave again? Will an old woman's will bring the two lovers back together or will they both realize they are not meant to be together?

I really enjoyed the characters of this book, the story flowed easily. I really found myself related to the main character Kezia and wanting to find happiness for her.
Sharon
Good story. Kezia's secret was not hard to guess and her do-gooder martyr personality was trying at times. Christian had me from the first page when he was crying at the funeral.. oh, and the fact he owned a Bentley Continental GT helped cement him as an all round good guy. Who wouldn't love him? and his success? and his good looks?

The side plot with Joe's family filled out the story nicely.
Michelle Palmer
Jul 01, 2015 Michelle Palmer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
Interesting characters and setting. The plot was fast paced and interesting. I loved imagining the New Zealand landscape while reading.
Elizabeth
Oh I hate it when I forget to review books when I read them. I liked it but dont remember much about it.
Christy
While still good, this one didn't work quite as well for me as her others.
Kim
Aug 06, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
was good book and a sort of a fast read book
Laureen
Laureen rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2009
Brittany
Brittany rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2013
Pat
Pat rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2013
Shanna_redwind
Shanna_redwind rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Eve Perry
Eve Perry rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2011
Tabs
Tabs rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Jessica Lemmon
Jessica Lemmon rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2011
Tinsel
Tinsel rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2012
Zagi
Zagi rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2011
Dmp88
Dmp88 rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2012
Tirtsumann
Tirtsumann rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2017
Louise
Louise rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2011
Charan
Charan rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Adrienne Bird
Adrienne Bird rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Mindin
Mindin rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Jo Vandewall
Jo Vandewall rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2011
Anna
Anna rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was twelve but then I forgot and did a lot of other things instead. These included getting an arts degree in English and Political Studies at Auckland University (New Zealand), a postgraduate degree in periodical journalism at the University of London, travelling, having my heart broken a couple of times, meeting the right guy, building a house, having a baby - t ...more
More about Karina Bliss...

Lost Boys (3 books)
  • Mr. Irresistible (Lost Boys #2)
  • Mr. Unforgettable (Lost Boys #3)