Start by marking “Test of Faith: Spiritual Journeys with Scientists” as Want to Read:
Test of Faith: Spiritual Journeys with Scientists

Test of Faith: Spiritual Journeys with Scientists

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Is God a delusion? Are science and Christian faith incompatible? Ten scientists tell their stories.

There is a popular myth at large in both modern society and in many churches. According to this myth, science and Christianity have been engaged in a long battle over the centuries. For many secularists this means that we must embrace science and reject religion, whilst for s
Published September 1st 2010 by Wipf & Stock Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Test of Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Test of Faith

Tima
Jul 02, 2016 Tima rated it it was ok
Many people believe that science and faith are not compatible. If you believe in God than science is a myth and the reverse. Test of Faith shares ten scientists thoughts on how God created science, therefore it is very compatible.

I didn't choose this book to review. Science has never been my thing. But since I was sent the book I figured I'd check it out. Science STILL isn't my thing. I could barely make it though the book. It is very well written and easy to understand. My complaint would be o
Roger Morris
Oct 31, 2010 Roger Morris rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It is a great collection of testimonies and thoughts from prominent people in science who are also committed Christians. Amongst the issues discussed are science/faith questions, the philosophy of science, natural theology, types of knowledge and the limits of science. Entertaining and very readable.
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Max Werner
Max Werner marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Dani
Dani rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Ruth Fong
Ruth Fong marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Emmerie
Emmerie rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Katy Lodge
Katy Lodge rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Simon
Simon marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Pamela Christian
Pamela Christian rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Fouad
Fouad marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Elin
Elin marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Rodolfo
Rodolfo marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Steve Goodwin
Steve Goodwin rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2012
Ruth Bancewicz
Jul 04, 2012 Ruth Bancewicz added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mike Beidler
Mike Beidler marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2012
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2011
Geoff
Geoff rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2010
Dr Ruth M. Bancewicz is a Senior Research Associate at The Faraday Institute for Science and Religion, Cambridge (UK), where she currently works on positive expressions of the science-faith dialogue. She has also led the development of the ‘Test of FAITH‘ materials on science and Christianity, the first of which were published in 2009.

Ruth originally trained as a biologist. She studied genetics at
More about Ruth M. Bancewicz...