Start by marking “Re-vamped!” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Re-vamped!

Sienna Mercer

Re-vamped! (My Sister the Vampire #3)

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,949 Ratings  ·  168 Reviews

The secret is out—cheerleader Olivia and vampire Ivy are twins!

Published 2009 by Scholastic Inc (first published November 20th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Re-vamped!, please sign up.

Dmitri Brendens father convinces Mr. Vega that Susanne's death was not his fault and he dissent move to Europe.
Daisy I would say the main setting of this book is Franklin Grove, the town in America where Ivy and Olivia live. But if you wanted to be even more…moreI would say the main setting of this book is Franklin Grove, the town in America where Ivy and Olivia live. But if you wanted to be even more specific, you could say the main setting is Ivy's house, because a lot of the scenes take place there. Hope this helps! :)(less)

Marga
As seen on worthlesswords.tumblr.com (My blog/tumblr)

Important info. Switched (book review). Fangtastic! (book review)

"The secret is out—cheerleader Olivia and vampire Ivy are twins!

Now that Ivy and Olivia have told their friends that they're twins, they have to come clean to their adoptive parents. But Ivy's dad doesn't even want to meet Olivia!

When the vampire officials realize Olivia knows the truth about vampires, they demand that she pass three tests to prove she's worthy of sharing the sec
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Randstostipher "tallnlankyrn" Nguyen for TeensReadToo.com

Usually, the first day of middle school is full of nervousness and excitement. Not knowing what to expect from the teachers or the upperclassmen, being at the bottom of the middle school food chain is always tough.

For Olivia Abbott, the first day of middle school was full of excitement that changed her life forever. Turns out Olivia has a twin sister named Ivy. But Ivy isn't just any sister -- she's also a vampire.

Olivia cert
Carmen
Jun 20, 2010 Carmen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It may seem like such a childish book to read, but after a couple of hours of reading, I was completely interested again in the series. I loved the ending the best because of all the happiness. However, I was shocked that Ivy's father is their real father and he was in hiding all this time; least he could've done was tell his daughter.
Kimberly
Feb 20, 2011 Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE (very easy, quick, and clean)
Daisy
Everything about this book is pure brilliance! A cool, fun, feel-good story with blood-sucking, mysterious vampires thrown into the mix! You know a book's good if you walk around hugging it for half an hour after finishing it (and I already knew what happened anyway - I've read it tons of times before!). My favourite part has to be when Georgina Huntington from VAMP! magazine came round for the fashion shoot, it was just so cool. I love the way this series is written, the characters' personaliti ...more
Megan
Oct 23, 2009 Megan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THEY FIND OUT WHO THEIR DAD IS!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I read this in like 2 days I think, I read this so fast I wanted to finish the series so i could find out if they are going to move to Europe.
Sylvia Johnson
Jan 01, 2011 Sylvia Johnson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My 10year old daughter and I read this together. It was a fun read. We both really enjoyed it. I would recommend reading it.
Snowy
Nov 25, 2010 Snowy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was a very good book that is really good for 3rd and below grade level reads.

i enjoyed very much!
Shu Ni Lim
Feb 09, 2010 Shu Ni Lim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires, fantasy, family
I love the twist in this story. A dash of adventure and a hint of spooky things.
Grace
Aug 31, 2011 Grace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i read it in a compel of days!

:O
Deja
Nov 26, 2012 Deja marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: done-reading
I just finished reading “My Sister the Vampire Re-Vamped”. This is a good book about how Olivia and Ivy find each other and realize that they were sisters. Olivia was adopted, but Ivy was not. She have been living with their real father and he knew about both his daughters, but he never told Ivy about her sister or that her mother was a human. Both girls wore the same ring. Ivy wore it on her neck and the Olivia wore it on her hand.

In this book everyone in their school knows that they are sister
Kaylapd96
The two main characters in this book are Ivy, and Olivia. They are headed to Trannsilvania to visit their long lost grandparents, and to join them for the ball. Olivia back at home has a boyfriend, but the soon realizes that she is falling for the prince in Trannsilvania. Ivy is mad at both of them because Ivy knows how much Olivia likes her "real" boyfriend at home.

I really liked this book because it had a lot of suspension twards the end, and all the characters are very realistic, because they
Reetta Saine
Jul 24, 2011 Reetta Saine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kakrut, kauhu
Glitter, vampires, fashion and a few OMGs to go with that :)!

I can't make up my mind about these books. On the other hand they are horrible and shame every vampire story ever written. Especially the first 50 pages were like torture.
And yet I enjoy the ways Mercer bashes most cliches and makes True Vampirists weap :).

As for the story - there are some dark rituals (with strawberry shakes) and finally a revelation about the twins's real parents!
Cora
May 17, 2010 Cora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Barbara
Jul 22, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel Poon
Feb 02, 2011 Rachel Poon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhh! This was so good, I liked the whole series! xD I read it last year, in this book they don't do as much switching as book one! xD They use to switch a lot. Not sure if it's this book or book four, it was quite revealed that Ivy's dad was REALLY her dad and Ivy's not an orphan and Ivy's dad happens to be also Olivia's dad, i really liked this book! :)
Abbycat
I really liked it and admired the two sister's love for each other. I also like how they didn't know about each other for over half of their lives and when they just found out that they both existed, they were told they were to be torn apart yet again.
Susan
May 05, 2009 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
This is the third book in the My Sister the Vampire series and it delves into how Ivy and Olivia can be identical twins. Ivy and Olivia search for the identity of their true parents and break the news to their adoptive parents.
Tami moreno
Jun 06, 2011 Tami moreno rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read to my 11 year old daughter everynight and she picked up the first four in this series, they are good to reat to a preteen or let them read them either way they are a winner in this house!!
Georgia
Mar 25, 2011 Georgia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Teenage girls and girls around 8 - 12.
Recommended to Georgia by: Me!
Eliza
Another quick read that my 2nd grader picked out.

AWWWWW! was the first thing I said when I finished reading it. Its a cute story, perfect for kids growing up in the new vamp age.
Katelyn Cavender
goodreads,

i think my sister the vampire is about two girls find out that they are twins and they are trying too find out how thier perants are.

kate
Emily
Jul 28, 2010 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Olivia and Ivy are Twin sisters but since Ivy is a vampire Olivia is Human and knows that Ivy's a vampire she has to prove that she can keep the secret of a vampire.
Jess
May 30, 2008 Jess rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best ones yet, the girls reveal their twin identity to the world, in both normal and vamp society. In doing so they discover more about their parents.
Mary
May 15, 2011 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the best of the series. A lot more action with Olivia and ivy's relationship at risk. Also you find out who's Ivy's and Olivia's dad is
Taylor
Jul 19, 2010 Taylor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book and can't belive how much was unveiled about the two sisters! It is diffently a page turner. It is also, extremely funny.
skittles
Sep 11, 2010 skittles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
this book is good im reading it right now maby you should read it now so cheak it out now
Ashlie Caster
Jan 02, 2011 Ashlie Caster rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again I loved this series in the 5th grade and I thought that this one was my favorite out the entire series.
Faitharmstrong
May 19, 2010 Faitharmstrong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this book a girl named Olivia Abbott who goes to school and finds out she has a twin sister who is a vampire.
Michelle
Aug 11, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS SERIES! this is like waaaaaaaaaaay better than Twilight. i love the first one the best so far.
My Sibling The My...: Revamped (MSTV #3) 20 10 Jan 22, 2016 05:16AM
My Sibling The My...: What would happen if the Blood Secret got out? 20 13 Apr 04, 2015 01:25AM
the book 3 10 Aug 16, 2014 01:59AM
  • This Totally Bites! (Poison Apple #2)
  • Miss Fortune (Poison Apple #3)
  • Midnight Howl (Poison Apple #5)
  • Now You See Me ... (Poison Apple #4)
  • Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13)
  • The Dead End (Poison Apple #1)
  • Curiosity Killed the Cat (Poison Apple #7)
  • Juicy Gossip (Candy Apple #19)
  • The Sweetheart Deal (Candy Apple Special Edition, #1)
  • Accidentally Friends (Accidentally, #4; Candy Apple #20)
  • Totally Crushed (Candy Apple #7)
  • Callie For President (Candy Apple #9)
  • Miss Popularity (Miss Popularity #1; Candy Apple #3)
  • Making Waves (Candy Apple #10)
  • The Boy Next Door (Candy Apple #2)
  • Mackenzie Blue (Mackenzie Blue, #1)
  • Artemis the Brave (Goddess Girls, #4)
Sienna Mercer grew up in Toronto, Canada. She was an only child, and always wanted a brother or sister – especially a twin. A twin would have been awesome! Sadly, she never got that sister so, when she was grown up, she did the next best thing - she wrote books about a girl who reminded her of herself, and gave her the most fun, fabulous twin she could think of!

Sienna began writing stories when sh
More about Sienna Mercer...

My Sister the Vampire (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Switched (My Sister the Vampire, #1)
  • Fangtastic! (My Sister the Vampire, #2)
  • Vampalicious! (My Sister the Vampire, #4)
  • Take Two  (My Sister the Vampire, #5)
  • Love Bites (My Sister the Vampire, #6)
  • Lucky Break (My Sister the Vampire, #7)
  • Star Style (My Sister the Vampire, #8)
  • Twin Spins (My Sister the Vampire, #9)
  • Bite Night (My Sister the Vampire, #10)
  • Flying Solo (My Sister the Vampire, #11)