Start by marking “Last Virgin in California/Marine Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Last Virgin in California/Marine Under the Mistletoe

Last Virgin in California/Marine Under the Mistletoe

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Two romantic stories from "USA TODAY" bestselling author Maureen Child to warm your holiday season!"Last Virgin in California"

For years, Lilah Forest had dodged her matchmaking colonel father's "bachelor bullets." But that didn't stop him from steamrolling Sergeant Kevin Rogan into playing Lilah's personal escort. She'd "never" marry military--not even sexy soldier Rogan.
Published October 19th 2010 by Harlequin

Be the first to ask a question about Last Virgin in California/Marine Under the Mistletoe

MelissaB
These two stories were quick, nice stories featuring strong heroines and Marine heroes. The only slightly annoying thing was the heroes both were too reluctant about relationships, but then again I don't think they needed to fall in love and get married in a few weeks, how about dating for a few months then getting married. But the insta-marriage is a Harlequin staple so I just went with it.

I did like the author's writing enough to check out more of her books.
Silverana
I liked how Lilah and Kevin were opposite in personality and lifestyle. Why I gave it one less star: *Spoiler* What I really hated was how Lilah pretended to be engaged to her gay friend back home but Kevin didn't know it was fake and still slept with her. So he was in a way taking another man's woman. He did mention it a few times how they shouldn't because he's his bosses daughter and engaged and I was so hoping he wouldn't go through with the intimacy. I would have liked to see him be honorab ...more
Karla
3.5 stars for both stories
Sherylb
Average 3 stars... 4 for the first, 2 for the second story. Couldn't get into the second story at all.
Cherie McAlpine-Foster
Cherie McAlpine-Foster marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Marialys
Marialys marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Emily
Emily added it
Nov 01, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Judy
Judy added it
Jul 24, 2013
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Sassy
Sassy marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...
Baby Bonanza Beauty and the Best Man (Dynasties: The Lassiters) Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1) Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6) Bedeviled (Queen of the Otherworld, #1)