Hoof It!: 7 Key Lessons on Your Journey to Success

Hoof It!: 7 Key Lessons on Your Journey to Success

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Hoof it! has been created and written around seven key lessons pertaining to your Journey of Success, with each lesson being reinforced from chapter to chapter. Like a good story with a message? This is a charming and imaginative business and life parable centred around Vic, an orphaned wildebeest, who must endure the challenges and dangers of his first Journey. Hoof it! o...more
Published July 19th 2010 by Ecademy Press Limited (first published May 10th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Hoof It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hoof It!

Richard Norris
Sep 11, 2010 Richard Norris rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Well...this is my book so of course I rate is 5 stars. But not because of me. But because it was inspired. I honestly do not remember writing it. The Lord truly inspired me. Apart from a skeleton outline I did not know what I was going to write from one word to the next. It just flowed.

The lessons are practical and apply if you are an individual, team or organization. They appply in whatever role of your life you wish to apply them.

It could have been another dry and boring business or leadership...more
Fehintola Ajayi
Fehintola Ajayi marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2013
Rather than the standard Bio / PR spin I thought I would share some interesting facts and truths in no particular order from my life so far...(For the traditional version skip toward the bottom!):

Key Facts:

*A competitive swimmer 23 years training 4.5 hours/day, 6 days/week swimming >69,000 metres/week!
*11 years university leading to a degree in veterinary medicine, two post-graduate qualificati...more
More about Richard Norris...
Business Expert Guide to Small Business Success