Einstein and His Inflatable Universe

Einstein and His Inflatable Universe (Horribly Famous)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Albert Einstein is the genius who invented e=mc2. He is possibly the brainiest scientist in history - and the battiest! But did you know that Al's life was almost as wild as his hair? Not only was an unruly young Al expelled from school, but he was spied on by the Nazis and the FBI. And after he died, he had his brain removed.
Published November 16th 2001 by Scholastic Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Einstein and His Inflatable Universe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Einstein and His Inflatable Universe

Maninee
This series has always been one of my favorites, because though I simply hate reading anything about great people(they seem to go on and on about nothing but great deeds), this series had me up and reading about everyone I could. It's funny, innovative and really easy to understand.

I mean, I never ever, in my wildest dreams, imagined that I could have understood anything about the principle of relativity, or the laws of motion, but after reading this book, I found out that it wasn't that tough...more
Joseph
Very interesting, also very educational, I found out lots of things I never knew.(view spoiler) It also has lots of stuff about Albert himself that I never new.
Dana
Apr 02, 2012 Dana rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who had to deal with Physics or Einstein at least once in his/her lifetime.
Recommended to Dana by: Boredom
Well, I have always loved Bio, liked Chem and dreaded Physics. Newton and Einstein were some robotic geniuses to me. But this book changed all that. Or at least ma assumptions about Einstein. This book shows that Einstein is a human and humans can understand the Relativity Theory and other endless theories. This book showed that Einstein was a genius because he tried to think beyond common sense. That he was a human who fell in love not once or twice but thrice (The rascal even had an affair!)....more
Punit Nathani
Never has a book on relativity been so interesting and full of humour! By far the best book on Einstein, relativity and in the dead famous series.
Maria Taj
Awesome book
Samiksha
best book for budding physicists for for formal understanding of modern physics qualitatively esp. special theory of relativity
photoelectric effect should have been detailed like what exactly were the so called wobbly things if not photons
Shreyas
Took a very convoluted person , with a convoluted Theory of Relativity and made it - easy , fun and understandable. Adored this book thoroughly. I borrowed it from my Good Friend : Pratik Raichur. Thanks Mate.
Souvik Chatterjee
Souvik Chatterjee marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Preeti Shukla
Preeti Shukla is currently reading it
Sep 14, 2014
Jasveer Singh
Jasveer Singh marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Elss Library
Elss Library marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Josh Mcconnon
Josh Mcconnon marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Shubham
Shubham marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Abhishek Khare
Abhishek Khare marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Gaurav Krishna
Gaurav Krishna marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Caio
Caio marked it as to-read
Sowmya
Sowmya added it
Sowmya
Sowmya marked it as to-read
Alexsandro Teixeira
Alexsandro Teixeira marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Pankaj
Pankaj marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Reza
Reza marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Dr. Mike Goldsmith studied the philosophy of time and space at Keele University, where he also obtained his PhD in astrophysics. He was formerly the head of Acoustics at the UK’s National Physical Laboratory and is now an author of non-fiction books for children.
More about Mike Goldsmith...
Scientists And Their Mind Blowing Experiments Inventors And Their Bright Ideas How to Be a Math Genius Solar System (Kingfisher Young Knowledge) Darwin And Other Seriously Super Scientists (Horribly Famous)