Start by marking “Crystal” as Want to Read:

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  1,048 ratings  ·  57 reviews
A glittering and sexy story of passion and betrayal and one woman's search for true love.

Crystal is beautiful, talented and ambitious. All her life she has dreamed of making it as a singer. After years of trying to break into the music industry her chance finally comes when her girl band enters a TV reality show contest.

But Crystal has a secret. She's fallen for the wrong
Published November 1st 2007 by Arrow

To ask other readers questions about Crystal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crystal

First Step 2 Forever by Justin BieberA Shore Thing by Nicole "Snooki" PolizziMiles to Go by Miley CyrusConfessions of an Heiress by Paris HiltonYour Heiress Diary by Paris Hilton
Who Let These People Write A book?
56th out of 288 books — 915 voters
Godless by Ann CoulterGuilty by Ann CoulterDianetics by L. Ron HubbardTwilight by Stephenie MeyerIf Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans by Ann Coulter
1001 Books I'd Rather Die than Read
335th out of 433 books — 762 voters

More lists with this book...

Natalie Walker
I very much enjoyed this Book, Another great book from Katie Price. Which in itself is beyond amazing. I for one didn't know she could even spell?? lol Good Book over all, a must read.
Crystal by Katie Price is the second of her books that I have read, and like the first book I was surprised at how well it was written, the storyline was entertaining throughout.

It was good that characters from the first book "Angel" were crossed over and linked into this story, it made it feel more "homely".

I enjoyed the story and how it explained about the girls band and the show they won but it screamed X-Factor!!!

Overall I enjoyed the book.
OBVIOUSLY she didn't write this, as I don't think she has an original creative bone in her being, and I'm not a fan of the... woman, at all but the ghost writer did a good job.

Picked it up when I had a quid to spare and was mildly -very mildly- surprised. The writing is very childish using loads of brackets in my opinion (because they look liked they forgot something, like this for example.) But the story is an easy read, obvious storyline, but easy to follow.

The characters were typical and atte
claim to fame is it is written by a celebrity. and truth be told, not too badly written either..its just a larger version of a typical M&B kind of romance, not the type I wanted to spend my time reading.
I liked Crystal more than Angel. The story as well as the character because apart from at the start where she was sleeping with her mates boyfriend, she was a little less selfish than Angel was. I liked that Jez was in the book. I like when authors cross over characters. Angel even makes an apperence. I'm not sure I would have been so forgiving towards Jake and even though the book description is very different. I had him pictured as this guy:

Think it must have been to do with his personality as
I thought it was amazing. Katie price is an amazing author. infact i own every fiction book that she has ever written. They look stunning on my book shelf. Crystal follows a similar style to angel. It demonstrates the perfect world (or un-perfect) of being a pop star. I love the world that katie creates, the glamorous world of modelling, acting, singing, being a footballers wife. I absolutely 100 percent reccomend all of katies books, somehow they are all intergrated through characters which is ...more
The first book I read by Katie Price (other than a couple of her autobiographies), it was a fair few years ago now but I remember enjoying the book.
Eve Hatton
This book was amazing! It wasn't as predictable as similar books I've read and was full of twists I just wasn't expecting! This is the first of Katie Price's books that I've read and now I am so excited to read the others!

Crystal is one third of girl band Lost Angels who enter a talent show band ambition (basically X factor) and their lives change forever. Crystal learns the hard way that once you are famous it is hard to trust anyone and she finds herself the centre of some very nasty stories.

Could not put it down, great read. Left wanting to know more. Will be buying more by katie price. Awesome
Alice Chamberlain
Crystal is yet another fun celebrity-filled romp from Katie Price. In Angel we had Angel Summer, who made it big time as a model. This one features Crystal, whose girl band wins a TV talent competition and achieve global fame overnight.

I didn't quite enjoy Crystal as much as Angel; obviously the book is littered with cliches and I couldn't quite connect with the main character. I think I preferred the character of Tahlia and would have liked to read a whole book about her! Katie's books always l
Samantha Ann
Excellent booked, easy to read. Her books are addictive and you can't put them down.
Katherine Hayward
I love this book. It is full of romance, clubbing and is so romantic
Ella Cracknell
This was the first mature book I read and I really enjoyed it.
Angiie Marie
Highly recommend. A good and enjoyable read.
Georgina Ball
A nice story. Easy to read, easy to follow, a little predictible, ok, quite predictable, but a nice chick-lit read. I think Katie is reliving a lot of the experiences from her own life in this book and it contains information which only someone like her, i.e. a celebrity, would know, which makes it quite interesting for us ordinary folk. It's a fun book, it'll make you laugh once or twice and *may* move you to tears depending on your own disposition. Would I re-read this book? No. But would I re ...more
Alice Percival
I recently reread this book whilst I was in hospital and, as usual with Katie Price's books, I got sucked in and found myself wanting to be a part of the story.
I have read a number of her books and have enjoyed them all as I find that her books are easy to read and I like books which I can easily get lost in without requiring too much thought on my part!
I like that Katie weaves the characters from her other novels into each one, I think it makes the stories feel more real and I am always left wa
Sue Stelly
Nesnáším Maxe!!! A rozchody. A Maxe!!!
A také nemám ráda, když mě někdo odtrhne od čtení. Ještě jednou a já nebudu jen nepříjemná, ale začnu i kousat a vrčet!
Antoinette Martin
Don't like her but really enjoyed this book!
Kelly Simpson

But Crystal has a secret. She's fallen for the wrong man and this one mistake could cost her everything - her friendships, her fame and her chance of ever finding love again...
So bad. Even my bored, tired of quantum Physics self found this way too trashy and cheap.
I read Katie's last book and was very impressed. I liked the style and felt that the characters were believable. I do think that this second book is not as good as the first. I know that Katie didn't sit down a write it herself but it doesn't really matter who wrote it. The book is a good, girly read that would recommend to anyone.
Predictable and trashy, unlikeable characters and frustratingly slow but a good sun bed read non the less
Daisy Craydon
Again guilty as charged! I would never read one of her books now, but at the time I loved these type of books, and this book delivered just what I wanted at the time. A light hearted summer read about the glamorous life of an unrealistic celebrity in love.
Taková průměrná, místy zábavná knížka, díky které zabijete dlouhou cestu vlakem z kolejí domů. Pokud hledáte knížku nenáročnou, dobře čtivou bez nějakých hlubších myšlenek (třeba jako odpočinek od povinné četby nebo skript), vřele doporučuju.
Amelia Rycraft-key
Lucieeee Evansss
I think the storylines of Katie Prices books are quite good as the main characters are normal people who enter stardom and fame. I Read this on Holiday and once again found it an easy read (:
Lynn O'Neill
a friend lent it to me and said i could bring it on holidays and leave it there if i wanted....i wanted...not my cup of tea at all. It is too repetitive and maybe i'm a little old to enjoy it...
A real girly book I guess. However I really enjoyed this. I always think about this in general life, what happened in the story. It felt so true to life.
Nicola Gilbert
A very easy to read and follow book. I think its relevant to Katies life. Though I don't believe she wrote it. Though I enjoyed it during some down time.
In my opinion Crystal isn't quite as good as Angel. However, it is a fantastic read. Lots of passion, betrayal, mistakes and fame.
  • Honeycote (Honeycote, #1)
  • Wish Upon a Star
  • Naked Truths
  • The Celebrity Shopper (Annie Valentine, #4)
  • Sadie
  • The Self-Preservation Society
  • Blood Brothers
  • Players
  • Johnny Be Good (Johnny Be Good, #1)
  • Dangerous Lady (Maura Ryan, #1)
  • Happy Ever After
  • Kaitlyn
  • Shuffled Off (A Ghost's Memoir, #1)
  • Learning to Fly: The Autobiography
  • Glitz
  • Orange: The Diary of an Urban Surrealist
  • Reckless Conduct
  • Tainted Lives
Born as Katie Infield in Brighton, East Sussex, England on May 22 1978, I changed my last name to Price when my mother Amy remarried. I have an older brother, Daniel, and a younger sister, Sophie.

Although I had many interests when I was younger, a friend suggested that I should pursue a modeling career. So I sent a few shots to an agency and was taken on. I attended loads of castings, had my fair
More about Katie Price...
Angel (Angel Summer, #1) Being Jordan: My Autobiography Angel Uncovered  (Angel Summer, #2) Sapphire Paradise (Angel Summer, #3)