Start by marking “Indecent Suggestion” as Want to Read:
Indecent Suggestion

Indecent Suggestion

There has been a mistake!

When best friends Becca Mercer and Turner McCloud go to a hypnotherapist, they expect to be cured of their smoking habit. Clearly the treatment hasn't worked, because they're both still smoking. Oh, and now they're having sex. Lots and lots of sex. And it's definitely changing things between them.

Lovers come and go, but friends? Is she ready to s

Mills & Boon Blaze, #159
Published by Mills & Boon (first published July 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Indecent Suggestion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indecent Suggestion

Dina
Feb 03, 2009 Dina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dina by: K.
Wow, this was one smoking hot Blaze novel! *fans herself*

Turner McCloud (gotta love this name!) and Becca Mercer are best friends who have know each other since first grade and now work together at the same advertising agency. As the story opens, their smoking addition gets them in trouble with their boss, who doesn't allow smoking inside the office. They've tried to quit smoking many times before, with no success, so they - or better, Becca - decides it's time they took one final "drastic" meas
Crista
May 20, 2010 Crista rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star, contemporary, hot
This was a cute, fun, fast read about friends turning into lovers. I love this theme and this book does it justice!

Turner and Becca have been friends forever and have both secretly been "wanting more" from their friendship. There is tons of chemistry from page one, and things certainly heat up throughout the book.

Elizabeth Bevarly is a talented and witty author. This has one of the most shocking and funny opening chapters of any book I've read. I had to re-read it several times to get the full e
Siddhee
Okay so this book had a different plot. Instead of Love-at-first-sight, or hero-heroine-separated-but-came-back-together plot, this book starts with the main characters being best friends, working in the same firm. Now these two are trying to quit smoking, but all their efforts so far have been failures. So they go out of their way and turn to hypnotherapy. But something goes wrong.

After the hypnotherapy, Becca starts having really indecent thoughts about Turner, and it freaks her out, but at th
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
I don't have a lot of time to read books since I've been busy writing two novels of my own but I needed a break and this was a great choice for me to take that break with. It was funny, the characters were easy to read about, I cared about them and it was just fun.

Becca and Turner have known each other most of their lives and have always denied themselves a physical relationship until they go together to get hypnotized to stop smoking. The therapist thought they were a newlywed couple who were t
Nisha
Review under construction
Carlos
Jun 13, 2010 Carlos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who would have thought that two people receiving hypnotherapy to quit smoking would be involved in some passionate sex? A steamy, romantic comedy which deserves the Blaze title.
Iris Astres
Jun 27, 2012 Iris Astres rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An early fav :)
MissKitty
A fun read. Good friends go to a hypnotherapist to help them quit their smoking habit. The therapist mistakes them for a married couple who is having sexual problems. So they start a hot and steamy sexual relationship but is this due to hypnosis or did they have unrealized feelings for each other?
Mlleelizabeth
Apr 13, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute, funny though slightly frustrating at points best-friends-to-lovers romance. The opening chapter was great fun and it is filled with wonderfully sensual and fun love scenes. Both the hero and heroine are likeable. As in most friends-to-lovers stories there's hesitation. Usually I expect to provide most of the drama and it does that here but this version of it just slightly annoyed me. (view spoiler) ...more
Robin
Becca Mercer talks her best friend, Turner McCloud, into going to visit a hypnotherapist in order to cure them of their smoking habits. In a case of mistaken identity, the hypnotist gives them a post hypnotic suggestion that has nothing to do with smoking. Now Becca and Turner are having sex day and night. Lots and lots of sex. But they're still smoking.

The reader knows from the beginning that these two best friends clearly love each other and just need a nudge in the right direction. Cute story
Anna
I was laughing over some of the dialogues of this novel. But I liked it though. It was an easy, fast read and very cute. Well, it's very cliche to know that they'd end up together but it still looks cute. :)
Allison
The love scenes are very good. The plot is interesting and humorous. There are just too much monologue and over-explanation. Too much hand holding.
Patricia Berry
First book, I read from this author and I think I will probably read more
Nefret
Manchmal etwas albern. Ich habe es nur überflogen.
Diah Didi
Aug 02, 2011 Diah Didi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Diah Didi by: Veeta
This indecent suggestion was suggested by Veeta, as always. :))
Jennifer M
Jan 31, 2012 Jennifer M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute sweet love story!! Very light easy fun read. I just may incorporate some hypnosis in my love life..........lol.
Kaye88
Nov 01, 2016 Kaye88 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me a little while to get into this book, but when I did it went pretty quick. It was an enjoyable read. Not much in the way of character development, but definitely hot, hot, hot.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
I liked it. It was a little long winded in places but I liked he story and the relationship. Friends to lovers is always a good time.
Emilia
Emilia rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2014
AgentScully
AgentScully rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2009
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2013
Shelby  Bagby
Shelby Bagby rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2013
BZ George
BZ George rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2013
Kay
Kay rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2012
Kelley bevin
Kelley bevin rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Lynnette Hartwig
Lynnette Hartwig rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
s h
s h rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425) (Lust in Translation, #6)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • Bound To Please
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • Private Confessions
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • Asking For Trouble (Town of Trouble, #2) (Santori Stories, #4)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • Afternoon Delight
  • The Mighty Quinns: Teague (The Mighty Quinns, #14)
  • Boys of Summer
  • Highland Fling (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)

Elizabeth Bevarly was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky and earned her BA with honors in English from the University of Louisville in 1983. Although she can’t recall ever wanting to be anything but a novelist-oh, all right, she toyed briefly with becoming an archaeologist, until she realized how awful she looked in khaki and flannel, and there was a brief fling with the interior decorator th

More about Elizabeth Bevarly...