Start by marking “Tessa In Love” as Want to Read:
Tessa In Love

Tessa In Love

Tessa cewek pendiam, kutu buku, dan kuper; sedangkan sahabatnya Matty cewek gaul yang selalu dikerubuti cowok. Tapi ketika Tessa jatuh cinta untuk pertama kalinya pada umur enam belas, semuanya berubah. Tessa menemukan soulmate-nya dalam diri Wolfie, aktivis lingkungan hidup. Rasa percaya dirinya semakin berkembang dan Tessa lebih bisa mengemukakan pendapat. Ia juga mulai ...more
Published June 2010 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Tessa In Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tessa In Love

Nicolle
May 16, 2010 Nicolle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes romance
Reading this book I went through all emotions known to man with Tessa. When she fell in love with Wolfie it was amazing to her, like feeling she had never felt before, but on recieveing the news thathe had died she felt devastated, and many of us who have lost someone we love can relate to this. I was crying at this point and felt an anger at the author, how could she do this to Wolfie. I had to remind myself that it was a book.
The plot was well thought out and the charcters true to form. Over
Alessandra
Jul 25, 2013 Alessandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'Love is the last thing we need right now, Tessa,’ Matty said.
As the credits rolled, we were both in a drippy, hopeless kind of state, having laughed at the cheesiness of the movie for as long as we could, and then fallen for it anyway. As usual.
‘But why?’ I said loudly, sounding a bit like I was going to burst into song. ‘I want it. And you’re in love anyway. Lee is perfect for you and he’s not going to die in a sword fight.’
‘No, but…’
‘He’s seriously cute.’
‘Well, yeah, but…’

I picked up the Ital
Iona Sinclair
In many ways, i should have given this book five stars, but i just couldn't. I felt really close to the main character - Tessa - as her situation is similar to my own, and i found myself agreeing to most of what she was saying. Despite this, theres just something about this book that irritates me. The majority of the book was fine, but the ending seemed very sudden, and rushed, with the climax being told in about five words of direct speech. I felt that the book could have been slightly longer, ...more
Nicolle
Dec 17, 2008 Nicolle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the very few books to make me cry, very moving.
Leila Osman
Jan 23, 2013 Leila Osman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My mates
Recommended to Leila by: i found it myself
very touching cried a lot
Silvia Natari
Sep 26, 2013 Silvia Natari rated it really liked it
"Love is the last thing we need right now, Tessa," Matty said.

"...Kita sudah melewati terlalu banyak kalau kau mau memutuskanku begitu saja dengan menghindar"
Aku tidak bergerak.
"Aku belum memutuskanmu" kataku.
Wolfie keluar dari tenda dan berjalan mendekat.
"Kau berpaling dariku" ujarnya.
"Aku tidak tahu apakah kau mau bicara denganku atau tidak."
"Aku selalu ingin bicara denganmu."
"Aku tidak tahu apa yang kuinginkan."
"Aku idiot," katanya. "Aku membiarkan teman-temanku membuat temanmu kesal. Kenapa
Yola NY
Jan 12, 2011 Yola NY rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
another sad-ending novel from kate le vann...

maniiiiss bangeett hubungan Tessa dan wolfie di sini. apalagi pas mereka lagi LDR-an, si wolfie yang harus pergi ke Peru selama musim panas. mereka surat2an, telpon2an, dan email2an. di sini, jelas banget mereka itu saling mencintai satu sama lain. huaa,, jarang2 aku baca novel luar yang tipe cowoknya kayak wolfie gini, tipe cowok yang setia abis..!

suka deh pokoknya!

tapi, well, kecewa sekali lagi. oke deh, sebelumnya baca novel kate le vann yang judul
Taylor ..
Dec 12, 2013 Taylor .. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book actually made me cry. Now I'm not one of those people who cry at silly love stories or when people get married. I actually hardly ever cry, but 'Tessa In Love' has a heart-breaking twist. Maybe because I could relate to this book, I'm around the same age as Tessa and so therefore I knew how much I would have cherished to have a guy like Wolfie.

It's a super easy read. I got through it in less than a week, and just wish that I could have seen more of the relationship between Tessa and W
Kay
May 29, 2011 Kay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate le Vann really captures a perfect teenage love story for those who desire it. Wolfie is a scruffy unusual boy and Tessa is falling in love fast. She has never been into activist's until this very special one came along. However, Wolfie is older than her and is ready to move onto a job, so whilst she goes back to school, he goes travelling... will she ever see him again??
This book reveals the true feeling for first love and the how people cope with sudden heart-break. VERY sad ending, but de
Jenni
Leandra
Jun 13, 2010 Leandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you think this girl is feeling inadequate but that's ok, anyways, the book is quite well written, it's like you can put oneself in the position of the protagonist. It's not a normal lovestory, it's a lovestory you're still thinking of a few days after you had read it. You're lost in dreams how it would be if you fell in love thus deeply and have a relationship thus strong.Ok I know this sentence and the one I've written about putting oneself .. are contradictory, but this is the way I ...more
Tierney
Caution spoilers!!!

For gods sake. These books by kate are becoming so predictable, and they always seemed to end with one of the lovers dieing. And guess what? Wolfie dies. In a very predictable, abrupt, annoying fashion. I dont really have much else to say, other than i loved Rain by Kate Le Vann and it was my fave, and the boy doesnt die and they live happily ever after. I wont be reading anymore books by her, but she does write very well about the love n stuff. So, it was ok.
Mafi
Sep 23, 2014 Mafi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pt, 2014
"Eu nem me spoilei, mas já estava mesmo à espera que ia acontecer isto. A autora tenta despistar o leitor, preparando-o para outro tipo de eventos e depois lança a armadilha para surpreender-nos. De certa forma, achei a notícia muito anti-climática, o twist do livro para mim veio tarde demais e abafa (quase) tudo o que se tinha passado nas páginas anteriores."

opinião completa aqui - http://algodaodoceparaocerebro.blogsp...
Patrícia
Apr 03, 2014 Patrícia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: já-foram
Por lado não consigo perceber, a moral da história deste livro, nem sei como uma autora é capaz de fazer um final destes num livro catalogado como Literatura Juvenil. Mas por outro, acredito que haja por este mundo fora imensas Tessa's que passaram por o mesmo que ela, e não é algo que se deseje a ninguém, nem de certo fácil de ultrapassar, porque embora se diga que o tempo cura tudo, tudo aquilo que vivemos nestas idades, é o que de mais marcante fica na nossa vida.
Sharon Pendleton
I loved every part of this book, just not the ending, It was completely bizarre and I'm still upset to how the Author killed Wolfie.
I could read this book more than once, it was short but wonderful.
Anna
Aug 16, 2011 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this a while ages ago but i received it as a present for Christmas....it is unbelievably sad and left me sobbing! Its a good story of a first love though...just remember to have lots and lots and lots of tissues handy!
Danika
I saw this book in the library and i thought it would be a romantic story about teenage love but nope, it was really sad! and it made me cry! so if you're thinking of reading this book because it's a harmless romance book, don't, unless you're prepared to have your heartbroken.
Captain I
Arshin
May 07, 2011 Arshin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this book. I first read it when I was 14, and I've read it many times after that, and it can still always makes me cry. I love it <3
Lexie Romano
Cheryl
Jun 21, 2011 Cheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sooooooo sad
Alanahlovesbooks
This book made me cry because the ending was so sad and I wanted to read on and on but the book had ended.
Liliflor
Feb 13, 2013 Liliflor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
girly
Eugenia Argerami
While this book is a bit challenge at times, I really liked it even though I was reading it in french! The ending made me sad, though :'(
Laura Jayne
Nov 03, 2014 Laura Jayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want to give this book a billion star rating. This was such a beautiful and moving story filled with love and happiness. It made me laugh, smile shed tears uncontrollably.
Love like this lasts.
Alice
Feb 22, 2011 Alice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Natalija
Sep 10, 2009 Natalija rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love love love this book!
Ashley
Mar 09, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved her other books better, this one didn't quite catch my taste. Still, it was a wonderful read.
Sara G
Nov 27, 2016 Sara G rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ruined my life. Think I read it 10+ times. My copy has tear stains. Amazing.
  • Loving Danny
  • The Write Stuff (Love Letters, #3)
  • Split by a Kiss
  • The Princess in Me
  • Dates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)
  • It's A 50/50 Thing
  • Frans dan Sang Balerina
  • The Opposite of Chocolate
  • Mates, Dates, and Diamond Destiny (Mates, Dates, #11)
  • Pangeran Untuk Putri