Start by marking “Discover Your Spiritual Gifts: The Easy-To-Use, Self-Guided Questionnaire That Helps You Identify and Understand Your Various God-Given Spiritual Gifts” as Want to Read:

This is an easy-to-use, self-guided questionnaire that helps you identify and understand your unique God-given spiritual gifts. Discover your own gifts as well as how they can be used. You'll also understand the difference between your natural and spiritual gifts. For easy use and self-scoring, a spiritual inventory is included in the back of the book.
Published December 9th 2010 by Regal (first published July 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Discover Your Spiritual Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Discover Your Spiritual Gifts

Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
"...God matches the gifts He gives us to our temperament and our personality." ~ C. Peter Wagner, Discover Your Spiritual Gifts, p. 77

According to C. Peter Wager and his study on spiritual gifts, he lists there are 28 spiritual gifts mentioned in the Bible, but he concludes that there may be more, that have not been listed in the Bible and that the Holy Spirit could distribute to the body of Christ.

The following is the 28 gifts of the Holy Spirit that C. Peter Wagner expounds on:

* Administration
Herman Najoli
Do we really know what our spiritual gifts are? That question is at the heart of Peter Wagner’s book in which he states that not knowing one’s gifts could lead to missing out on God’s best plan for one’s personal life. He notes that argument for the cessation of spiritual gifts after the apostles departed is an endangered doctrine and more churches have experienced dynamic movement of the spirit since 1900 along with the ministry of all believers since the early 1972. God has designed the church ...more
Jenna Leigh
Jul 06, 2013 Jenna Leigh rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
This book was okay. I've been doing some research on spiritual gifts lately, and I've come to the conclusion that although I've been able to identify one of my gifts with a fair degree of certainty, I'm probably going to have to wait until I'm a bit older and have more experience to ascertain what other gifts I may have. This book is a fairly good starting place, giving you a quick overview of the history behind and the scriptural references to spiritual giftings, and short descriptions of each ...more
Z
Sep 16, 2014 Z rated it it was amazing
For being the smaller version of the real book, it did an excellent job of explaining and introducing the spiritual gifts. Not only that, but also giving you an idea how to use them and which spirituals you have as a christian. I really enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anyone who wants to discover their spiritual gifts.
M
Jun 06, 2016 M rated it liked it
Read this book and took the survey in the appendix as part of a Sunday School class. A very good primer and introduction to the theology of "Spiritual Gifts". I highly recommend this book for classes and groups beginning their exploration of this most important (and critical to congregational growth) subject.
Naomi
Dec 09, 2015 Naomi added it
i wish to learn about spiritual warfare
Freud's Nightmare
Aug 04, 2009 Freud's Nightmare rated it really liked it
This little book gets straight to the point, managing to present a lot of information in a manner that is clear, direct, and concise. Wagner's organizational approach made comprehension and retention suprisingly easy for a topic that with such potential for confusion. I was also impressed with how he clearly differentiates between cited sources and his own opinions. Overall, I think that this is an excellent starting point for anyone interested in this subject.
Jen
Apr 04, 2014 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: keepers
This book was extremely helpful in getting me started on my search to figure out what my spiritual gifts are. It's a keeper and a re-read, as new gifts may come along as one matures on their spiritual journey. It has a questionnaire and glossary of spiritual gifts which were a huge help. I really needed this book at this time.
Angelo Terminel
Dec 20, 2010 Angelo Terminel rated it it was amazing
For being such a short book, it did a thorough job at giving a sufficient understanding of the gifts, their role in Christianity, and great tips to help discover one's own. Highly recommended for someone who wants a quick lesson on the basics!
Sadie
May 10, 2013 Sadie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great questionnaire that helps you find what your God-given gifts are & what you need to better work on.
Fr. Ted
May 23, 2011 Fr. Ted rated it it was ok
Content was very similar to what the Siena Institute offers for the Roman Catholic Church.
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Larry Schultz
Larry Schultz marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Nathan Beard
Nathan Beard is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2016
Annetta Ravegum
Annetta Ravegum is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2016
Jeana Small
Jeana Small marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Angel C Montiel
Angel C Montiel marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Shweleza Majola
Shweleza Majola marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Lauren McCarthy
Lauren McCarthy marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Josiah Aston
Josiah Aston marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Crystal
Crystal is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2016
Hall David
Hall David rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Lori Green
Lori Green rated it did not like it
Aug 01, 2016
Opeyemi STEPHEN
Opeyemi STEPHEN marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Selva
Selva marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
  • The Millionth Circle: How to Change Ourselves and The World--The Essential Guide to Women's Circles
  • The Ultimate Career:  The Art of Homemaking for Today
  • Scaling Down: Living Large in a Smaller Space
  • The Life God Blesses: The Secret of Enjoying God's Favor
  • Rules of Engagement: Preparing for Your Role in the Spiritual Battle
  • Scientific Facts in the Bible: 100 Reasons to Believe the Bible is Supernatural in Origin
  • Prayer: Key to Revival
  • A Diary of Private Prayer
  • The Kingdom of the Occult
  • Share Jesus Without Fear
  • Shelter for the Spirit: Create Your Own Haven in a Hectic World
  • Secrets from Beyond The Grave A Biblical Guide to the Mystery of Heaven, Hell and Eternity
  • Nudge: Awakening Each Other to the God Who's Already There
  • Bryson City Secrets: Even More Tales of a Small-Town Doctor in the Smoky Mountains