Start by marking “Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from Mickey and His Friends” as Want to Read:

Here are the favorite recipes of Mickey and Minnie and Donald and Goofy and their Disney friends. They're all for things that you'll like to make and east as much as they do. There are drinks and cookies for after-school snacks, cakes for parties, pancakes and main dishes that you can serve to your whole family as a special treat.
Published 1975 by Golden Press

To ask other readers questions about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Sarah Kelsey
May 10, 2011 Sarah Kelsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction, food
This was my first cookbook, a Christmas present back in my childhood. I loved it as a kid. I think it sparked my desire to learn to cook. I still remember wondering why Mom fried toasted cheese sandwiches in a frying pan but Cinderella baked them on a cookie sheet in the oven. The Seven Dwarves cupcakes were good, if a bit dry. I don't use any of these recipes now that I'm off gluten and dairy, but this is still the book I use as a hard surface when I'm grading essays.
Angela
Sep 04, 2010 Angela rated it it was amazing
Sent to me in 1975 by my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Rad. I am missing a few pages, but so many of the recipes are just fun...

Cinderella's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
The Seven Dwarves Cupcakes

I will have to find this book, so I can add it as an edition -- as mine is obviously published before 1990 :-) (I added my copy, with a picture...Yeah!!)
Tara
Jul 28, 2007 Tara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents and culinary-minded kids
Shelves: culinary
This was my very first cookbook! My mother still has my copy, and I picked up another at the local bookstore. I remember making a lot of the recipes in the book and feeling so proud of the finished product. The recipes aren't very difficult at all and are perfect for kids just starting to experiment in the kitchen (with supervision, of course).
Meltha
Jan 16, 2009 Meltha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Aww, I got this when I was nine at a shop in DisneyWorld on a family vacation (different cover, though)! It has some surprisingly good recipes in it. Also, the spinning wheel, also known as a chocolate covered donut with a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top, was pretty dang neat.
Olivia
Nov 29, 2008 Olivia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think that walt is a good author.
s o n n a
this is AWESOME!!!!
Carly
I've never actually tried any of the recipes, but I spent hours reading through this book as a kid. So fun!
Melody
Jan 21, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing
Me and my mom's favorite cookbook. Easy, and basic & fun recipes that are simple to adapt as well! Plus the artwork in the book is so cute and sometimes I look at the cookbook just for the pictures.
Katherine Pershey
This is a different edition than the one I used as a kid, but MAN I loved this cookbook. I'm going to track down a used copy someday.
Spacemanspiff
Mar 24, 2011 Spacemanspiff rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, cookbook
I can't recall if I actually made anything as a child from this cookbook... no recipes stick out that is. But I do remember the pictures and that was enough in my book! :)
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Nader Osama
Nader Osama rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2013
Tricia Kegley
Tricia Kegley rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2017
Kevin C. Osmond
Kevin C. Osmond rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
ken jones
ken jones rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2016
Arlena
Arlena rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2011
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2012
Ashley Lee
Ashley Lee rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2011
Eric Naftel
Eric Naftel rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2009
Becky D. Fatzinger
Becky D. Fatzinger rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Walt Gifford
Walt Gifford rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2017
Audrey
Audrey rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2013
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Chel
Chel rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2011
Mia
Mia rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Idalmis
Idalmis rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2013
Debbie Hewlett
Debbie Hewlett rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2017
Cody
Cody rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2009
Kat
Kat rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Snow White cupcakes 1 1 Mar 12, 2013 05:02PM
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...