Start by marking “Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from Mickey and His Friends” as Want to Read:

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Here are the favorite recipes of Mickey and Minnie and Donald and Goofy and their Disney friends. They're all for things that you'll like to make and east as much as they do. There are drinks and cookies for after-school snacks, cakes for parties, pancakes and main dishes that you can serve to your whole family as a special treat.
Published 1975 by Golden Press

To ask other readers questions about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook

Carly
I've never actually tried any of the recipes, but I spent hours reading through this book as a kid. So fun!
Sarah Kelsey
This was my first cookbook, a Christmas present back in my childhood. I loved it as a kid. I think it sparked my desire to learn to cook. I still remember wondering why Mom fried toasted cheese sandwiches in a frying pan but Cinderella baked them on a cookie sheet in the oven. The Seven Dwarves cupcakes were good, if a bit dry. I don't use any of these recipes now that I'm off gluten and dairy, but this is still the book I use as a hard surface when I'm grading essays.
Angela
Sent to me in 1975 by my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Rad. I am missing a few pages, but so many of the recipes are just fun...

Cinderella's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
The Seven Dwarves Cupcakes

I will have to find this book, so I can add it as an edition -- as mine is obviously published before 1990 :-) (I added my copy, with a picture...Yeah!!)
Tara
Nov 06, 2007 Tara rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents and culinary-minded kids
Shelves: culinary
This was my very first cookbook! My mother still has my copy, and I picked up another at the local bookstore. I remember making a lot of the recipes in the book and feeling so proud of the finished product. The recipes aren't very difficult at all and are perfect for kids just starting to experiment in the kitchen (with supervision, of course).
Meltha
Aww, I got this when I was nine at a shop in DisneyWorld on a family vacation (different cover, though)! It has some surprisingly good recipes in it. Also, the spinning wheel, also known as a chocolate covered donut with a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top, was pretty dang neat.
Melody
Me and my mom's favorite cookbook. Easy, and basic & fun recipes that are simple to adapt as well! Plus the artwork in the book is so cute and sometimes I look at the cookbook just for the pictures.
Spacemanspiff
I can't recall if I actually made anything as a child from this cookbook... no recipes stick out that is. But I do remember the pictures and that was enough in my book! :)
Katherine Willis Pershey
This is a different edition than the one I used as a kid, but MAN I loved this cookbook. I'm going to track down a used copy someday.
Olivia
I think that walt is a good author.
Oku Dotwana
Oku Dotwana marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
mary metz
mary metz marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Lara
Lara added it
Jun 25, 2015
Mtn Tnm
Mtn Tnm marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Elizabeth Scholl
Elizabeth Scholl marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Elsa
Elsa marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Eliberta
Eliberta marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Snow White cupcakes 1 1 Mar 12, 2013 05:02PM
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)