Blank-133x176
放課後のカリスマ 3

Kumiko Suekane

放課後のカリスマ 3 (Afterschool Charisma / 放課後のカリスマ #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  224 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T+

Napoleon Bonaparte (1769–1821) Leader of France during the first French Empire. Became known as a hero for his victories as a general and went on to seize absolute control of the state in a coup d'état. As emperor, Napoleon's rule spanned almost all of Europe, but opposition to his rule grew widespread after his army suffere

Published November 30th 2009 by 小学館

To ask other readers questions about 放課後のカリスマ 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 放課後のカリスマ 3

Artemissia
Rhaaa, j'ai pas trouvé la version française de chez Ki-Oon. Lu hier comme on mange un petit pain au chocolat. C'est le troisième et j'aime toujours autant. On continue à avancer dans le monde des clones et Shiro se pose toujours autant de questions sur qui il est... l'attentat mené par les anti-clône surprendra le lecteur quant à leur identité qui était resté cachée dans le tome 2... et pour cause... Mais du coup on se pose encore plus de questions !!
Il faut dire que son auteur a le don de nous...more
Dylan Murphy
The story is taking so many crazy twists and turns it is amazing. The story is much deeper and more complex and the characters are really becoming their own unique individuals(even more so than I expected because they are clones of famous historical figures!).
I would literally say, even for such a short series so far, this is one of my favourite manga series, the story is so unique and interesting!
Sorry if I repeated anything, I just woke up.
Beckiezra
Things are getting pretty exciting, bad guys are revealed, the whole generations of clones offers some cool (and unethical) possibilities, some things are still mysterious, an enjoyable read. Hopefully the wait I have for the next volume won't be long enough that I forget everything.
A tense volume full of action as the terrorists attack the academy and secrets are revealed.
Elsa
Ohh, the mystery deepens! Now we're getting into the heavy psychological stuff about cloning.
Erin
the plot thickens in this third instalment of the series. really enjoying the story too
Mindy
Aug 21, 2011 Mindy rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Mindy by: Shannon
Finished it last night. Wow. Now I have to wait to read the fourth one. ;)
Brian
interesting...some philosophy on cloning as the story starts accelerating.
Zen
Awesome, action-packed volume. I'm super excited to read volume 4!!
Brianna
BEST MANGA I HAVE EVER READ!!! AND I READ A LOT OF THEM XD
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
My theory so far wasn't that far off!
Ashleigh
Just keeps getting better.
Pia O'hern
Pia O'hern is currently reading it
Sep 18, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Sep 14, 2014
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Aug 31, 2014
Jane Angela
Jane Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Tyler
Tyler added it
Aug 07, 2014
Bryan
Bryan added it
Aug 06, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 2 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #3-4)
  • Bokurano: Ours, Vol. 1
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 04
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 3
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 07 (Dawn of the Arcana, #7)
  • Arisa, Vol. 04 (Arisa, #4)
  • Children of the Sea, Volume 2 (Children of the Sea, #2)
  • Elizabeth's Secret Diary (Sweet Valley High)
  • Nabari No Ou, Vol. 3
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 5 (Library Wars: Love & War, #5)
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 05
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 3 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #3)
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 2
  • Hetalia: Axis Powers, Vol. 3 (Hetalia: Axis Powers, #3)
  • Saturn Apartments, Vol. 1
SUEKANE Kumiko: スエカネクミコ

Kumiko Suekane worked at a video game company before becoming a successful mangaka. Besides Afterschool Charisma, her other work includes Blood+ A, Once Upon a Glashma (Hajimari no Gurashuma), and Seijou Koucha–kan no Jijō (The Seijou Teahouse Affair).

Doujinshi circle: Little Garden

Writes doujinshi under: Macho
Other pseudonyms: Cinnamon
Published boys' love under the alias:...more
More about Kumiko Suekane...
Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 1 Blood+ Adagio, Vol. 02 (Blood+ Adagio, #2) Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 2 Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4 Blood+ Adagio, Vol. 01 (Blood+ Adagio, #1)