Start by marking “Como Casarse Con el Hombre de Sus Suenos” as Want to Read:
Como Casarse Con el Hombre de Sus Suenos

Como Casarse Con el Hombre de Sus Suenos

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  7 reviews
DESCRIPTION: Before there was The Rules there was the wildly bestselling HOW TO MARRY THE MAN OF YOUR CHOICE, now revised and updated for a whole new generation of single women. Presented with intelligence and peppered with just the right amount of humor, HOW TO MARRY THE MAN OF YOUR CHOICE offers women a step-by-step program for making--and then landing--the very best cho ...more
Paperback
Published by Aguilar (first published 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Como Casarse Con el Hombre de Sus Suenos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Como Casarse Con el Hombre de Sus Suenos

This book had a couple of good points, but was mostly horrible advice. The synoposis reads that it is updated for a new generation, but I can't imagine women today buying most of this bull. I realized by the 2nd chapter that I would be reading this book primarily for amusement, and continued reading.

One of my favorite passages was about getting him to think about the future, in the chapter titled "your engagement and wedding." It reads: "These men can be led toward marriage if you can change the
Elí Santiago Rodríguez
o.O
The title was scary, caught my attention, I went ahead and read it all. If any of it works, now I'm less prone to falling for any of this. But seriously I don't think most of it applies nowadays.
Chelsea
Not so much about snagging your man, but about communication and the things that take years of varied relationships to learn. I enjoyed it, I think that much of the subject matter applies to all relationships and not just those of married couples. You can never be too good at communicating... Very fast read.
S
Dec 15, 2007 S rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: singles
I attended her free talk and bought the book. What she was basically saying was that you have to be proactive rather than passive, know yourself and know what you want in order to get a partner you'd be happy with.
BegumIrdawati
I love the way Margaret Kent put her words and it just manifest in front of you. A really engaging read. A book that I just don't want to put down, and one I will read over and over again.
Elizabeth
Oct 27, 2007 Elizabeth rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: girls
I'm reading it now, it's interesting. I love the fact that the title is "...the man of your choice" is it b/c the man of your dreams is a fantasy?
Nazrana
Saw the book on reshelving cart & found title to be hysterically funny, might have flipped through it once or twice...
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Ross
Ross marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Shirin Abdel Rahman
Shirin Abdel Rahman is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2015
Lina
Lina marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Cheryl's
Cheryl's marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Nov 22, 2014
Myra Jackson
Myra Jackson marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Ziilviia Quintana
Ziilviia Quintana marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Maris Rush
Maris Rush marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Angela Jackson
Angela Jackson is currently reading it
Aug 07, 2014
Ang
Ang added it
Jul 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Not with My Husband, You Don't: How to Fight for Your Marriage, Your Man, and Your Future Cch Editors Present: Progressives' Tax Policy Handbook: Attacking the Republican's Hard Right Love at Work: Using Your Job to Find a Mate Lucky Thirteen Love At Work