Start by marking “Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2

Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (Cedar Cove #7-10)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  794 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Debbie Macomber's bestselling and beloved Cedar Cove series continues with these four novels Reconnect with your favorite characters and meet some new friends from this tight-knit community where love and friendship are just around the corner....

Bundle contains books 7-10 of the Cedar Cove Series: "74 Seaside Avenue, 8 Sandpiper Way, 92 Pacific Boulevard" and "1022 Evergre
Published September 1st 2010 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2

Sue
The last four books of the Cedar Cove series prove to be as good as the first six. As things come to end, stories are closed and new beginnings are made, I was very sad to learn that book 10 was the last in the series. BUT, was so excited to learn that Cedar Cove will be revisited beginning with The Inn at Rose Harbor.

Having read all of the Cedar Cove books, even though it's a fictional town, I yearn to live in a place like Cedar Cove!
Debbie
I must be the only person to really not care about these books. I'm done with 1-5 and on book 6 and all I can think is how poorly it's written, and all of the female characters are whiny, spoiled brats who act like they're 12!!! Why would a person you've been dating 2 months (and it was explained that they only see each other at the most twice a week), you've only kissed once, CARE about how you feel about him leaving??? (Linette, I'm talking about YOU) WHY do we have to go into minute detail ab ...more
Tara Bowman-snyder
I wish i could give more than 5stars. This series has always been one of favorites. The connection between character and read is wonderful. It makes you laugh, cry, and sometimes leaves you with suspense. I am always recommending it to people. The perfect soap opera for all ages.
Mary
I just never want the series to end. Debbie really has a way of drawing you into the lives of her characters. I almost have to read with a tissue in my hand. I have loved this series and am enjoying the Cedar Cove series on Hallmark even though there are slight changes from the books.
Virginia
Again, very entertaining. You get to know the characters and enjoy reading about what happens to them.
Teri Halsey
I like this series. Very easy to read and not a lot of smut, but some romance.
Sandy Cobb
I read the entire Cedar Cove Series, none stop. I really enjoyed every one.
Jennifer Blackburn
All very good. Enjoyed each one
Patty
great series!
Melissa Jo Sutherland
Melissa Jo Sutherland marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Patty Serckie
Patty Serckie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
  • A Day in Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #5)
  • Winds of Change
  • Mistaken Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #3)
  • Four Thrillers by Lisa Unger: Beautiful Lies, Sliver of Truth, Black Out, Die for You
  • In Love with Eleanor Rigby
  • The Bad Luck Wedding Night (Bad Luck Brides, #4)
  • Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)
  • SEALed Forever (SEALed, #4)
  • Cinderella in Overalls
  • Death by Cake (The Lost Secret, #1)
  • Jezebel's Blues (Silhouette Special Edition, #785)
  • Honeysuckle Summer (The Sweet Magnolias #7)
  • Sing Me Home (Love Finds a Home, #1)
  • Homeplace
  • Red Rock
  • Hot Flash

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)