Start by marking “Sammi Ever After” as Want to Read:
Sammi Ever After

Sammi Ever After

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Girl meets boy. They fall in love. Girl moves across the world to be with boy. Boy dumps her at the airport…via email. Sammi’s fixation with Prince Charming has her in trouble again. Now she’s in London, sleeping on a friend’s couch and no 'Happily ever after' in sight. From Bali to Greece, Sammi’s journey to find her own fairytale ending may take her to a place she never ...more
ebook
Published September 4th 2010 by Soma Helmi

To ask other readers questions about Sammi Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sammi Ever After

Cathy
Such a great read, especially for a first novel! A true fairy tale, this classic chick lit novel takes readers from Indonesia to Australia to London and the Islands of Greece as Sammi embarks on the Journey of her lifetime. Constantly in search of Prince Charming since she was a little girl, will Sammi get her "happily ever after"? Find out in this fun, funny and unique tale of love, friendship, travel and the search for one's self.
Skye Burling-Briggs
I just could not finish this! I pride myself on reading a vast genera, however the book itself still needs to be well written in order for a complete read. Sadly this was not said book. Sorry!!
Katherine
If you want to read pages and pages of drunken partying, read this book. The rest was boring, too.
Al
How many people have moved a long distance to be with the one they love? I have and it’s a decision fraught with risk. Imagine what you’d do if you got there to find yourself DOA (dumped on arrival). How Sammi, the heroine of the story, deals with this is an object lesson in perseverance and the importance of being true to yourself.
Kashinda Sims
Started off kinda cheesy with boy meets girl. They have a long distance relationship. Girl decides to move with him. Can't ruin the book for you people that read these,but let's say things take a turn that for me was very unexpected.
Helmy Kusuma
Easily addictive, one-in-a-breath reading, couldn't stop until you eat it raw!
But it also offers some clever ending and afterthought!
Recommended for anyone currently in a relationship, or thinking of having one!
Kristy Brown
Even though I knew the outcome of this story quite early on, I found it a sweetly pleasant read.
Katherine Nestor
Katherine Nestor marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Vivienne
Vivienne marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Paige Babb
Paige Babb marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Donna Maguire
Donna Maguire marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Laura Ballantyne
Laura Ballantyne marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Tianne Shaw
Tianne Shaw marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Luu
Luu marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Roger Royer
Roger Royer marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Karan
Karan marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Born in Bali, grew up somewhere between Indonesia, Australia, and America (if I grew up). I'm an award winning film maker, art director, graphic designer and sometimes I bake (not that often).

I love to read and I love to write even more. Oh, and I spend too much time on teh internets.
More about Soma Helmi...