Start by marking “Wii Fitness for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Wii Fitness for Dummies

Wii Fitness for Dummies

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A fun and friendly guide to enjoying the benefits of video games with actual fitness results!Lose weight, find serenity, and tone your muscles while playing a "video game"? It's almost too good to be true! Yet, the Wii offers all of that, with fitness games that focus on losing weight, achieving balance and building strength. Written by an author team of Certified Personal...more
Published January 26th 2010 by For Dummies (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wii Fitness for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wii Fitness for Dummies

Sheila
When I ordered this from the library I thought it was actually a game for the Wii. I just got a Wii for Christmas so am always interested in checking out new games that I might want to "feed" my Wii.

It was fairly informative on the different exercise games available for the Wii for those that like to read the instructions. I tend to be a try to figure it out without reading the instructions person.
Joy Weese Moll
I probably didn’t really need this book, but it filled a gap while I was waiting for my Wii to get here. And it does have some nice little details to help me get a bit more out of the games. Maybe the best thing is that it will help me to decide other active games to get for the Wii, should I ever tire of Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Resort.
Fred Tyre
Fred Tyre marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Burch
Burch added it
Apr 20, 2014
Bill Loguidice
Mar 20, 2013 Bill Loguidice rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kayleigh
Kayleigh marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Kurt
Kurt marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Bill Loguidice
Aug 03, 2011 Bill Loguidice rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stacy
Stacy added it
Apr 23, 2011
Rick Schultz
Rick Schultz marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2011
Amanda Perrine
Amanda Perrine marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2010
Bill Loguidice is a critically acclaimed technology author, as well as co-founder and Managing Director for the online publication, Armchair Arcade. A noted videogame and computer historian and subject matter expert, Bill personally owns and maintains well over 450 different systems from the 1970s to the present day, including a large volume of associated materials.

Bill is the author of the follo...more
More about Bill Loguidice...
Vintage Games: An Insider Look at the History of Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario, and the Most Influential Games of All Time My Xbox: Xbox 360, Kinect, and Xbox Live Vintage Game Consoles: An Inside Look at Apple, Atari, Commodore, Nintendo, and the Greatest Gaming Platforms of All Time My Xbox One My Nintendo Wii U