Start by marking “South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook” as Want to Read:
South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook

South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook

Tens of thousands of newly slim Americans can attest to weight-loss success with the South Beach Diet. The most frequent request of these happy customers is for additional South Beach recipes to cope with their hectic lifestyles. The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook answers that call with 200 brand-new recipes, each of which requires 10 or fewer ingredients and 30 ...more
Published October 7th 2005 by Rodale Press, Inc. (first published January 31st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook

Maree
Jan 17, 2009 Maree rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I tried some of the recipies and they were not that great. I did like the roasted chickpeas and I make and eat those all the time. Some recipies call for ingredients that I have to find a specialty store in order to acquire, but I'm not willing to go to the trouble. I borrowed the book and won't buy it.
Lindsay
As a low-carb dieter, this cookbook gave me some great recipe ideas. I even had 2 meals and 1 dessert prepared and portioned out in under an hour! That's a record for me when I'm cooking alone! I can't wait to try the chicken pot pie tomorrow and the coconut crispy cookies for a dessert tonight! (although mine aren't very crisp.. oops!)
Tirsa
May 02, 2010 Tirsa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of great, quick recipes. Some of the ingredients can only be found at health food stores. I've been cooking from it all month and enjoying the new meals. I also really like the nutritional information it gives at the beginning of the book on the most common ingredients.
Tina
Aug 27, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are so many great recipes in here, and these are fast and easy ones. That's nice for me because I eat alone almost every night and it's not awesome to spend an hour or more cooking myself dinner right after work.
Apr 25, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has wonderful, easy to make recipes that don't require tons of ingredients. And my family didn't know they were eating South Beach until I told them!
Karen
Nov 11, 2011 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of things to try :)
Gail
Jun 27, 2011 Gail rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
my favorite light cooking cookbook
Amanda
Jul 12, 2008 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tasty, healthy and quick! My kind of cookbook.
Dinah
May 24, 2011 Dinah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up, cookbook
Tried a recipe or two and they were fine, but not a keeper book.
Christina
May 09, 2007 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Low carb cooks
Shelves: cookbooks, own
Hands down my favorite cookbook right now. The recipes are simple and quick but fabulous! I even have my not low carb Dad loving what I cook!
Loree
Oct 23, 2008 Loree rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good addition for any south beach dieters. Additional recipes are good to have beyond the basic text.
Jenny Davidson
If you are going to do this diet these cookbooks are a must, and keep you from feeling as if you are dieting!
Hilary A Bliss
Hilary A Bliss rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2011
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2012
Lynda Hughes
Lynda Hughes rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Cathy
Cathy rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Colby
Colby rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2017
Amanda Merchant
Amanda Merchant rated it it was ok
Jan 18, 2016
Jessy
Jessy rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Mia Hall
Mia Hall rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Tom Eagle
Tom Eagle rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Murod
Murod rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
May 12, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2017
Breanne
Breanne rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2014
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
  • So, You Want to Be a Chef?: How to Get Started in the World of Culinary Arts
  • Eggs
  • Slow Cooker Revolution, Volume 2: The Easy Prep Edition
  • George Stella's Livin' Low Carb: Family Recipes Stella Style
  • American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook: Delicious Recipes to Help Lower Your Cholesterol
  • Semi-Homemade: Slow Cooker Recipes
  • The New Mayo Clinic Cookbook: Eating Well for Better Health
  • Thuggin In Miami (The Family Is Made : Part 1)
  • Japanese Cooking The Traditions, Techniques, Ingredients And Recipes
  • The Healthy Kitchen: Recipes for a Better Body, Life, and Spirit
  • So Easy: Luscious, Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week
  • Still Life with Menu Cookbook
  • The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book: Protect Yourself and Your Family from Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Allergies--and More
  • The Best Life Diet
  • Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining
  • 30-Minute Get Real Meals: Eat Healthy Without Going to Extremes
  • The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook: Breakfasts, Entrées, and More
Arthur Agatston, M.D., is a preventive cardiologist and associate professor of medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. In 1995, Dr. Agatston developed the South Beach Diet to help his cardiac and diabetes patients improve their blood chemistries and lose weight. Since then, his book The South Beach Diet and its companion titles have sold more than 22 million copies. Dr. Agat ...more
More about Arthur Agatston...