Start by marking “Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands” as Want to Read:
Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands

Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands

"The practice of mudras for at least three minutes daily will bring you health, wealth, balance, success, and happiness."
--from Healing Mudras

Mudras are yoga movements involving only the arms and hands. They are extremely easy to do, but so powerful that they can transform your life. How? Simply by liberating the energy locked within your body--in energy channels called na
Published October 14th 2009 by Wellspring/Ballantine (first published February 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Healing Mudras, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Mudras

Kat
Jul 18, 2009 Kat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. I found some of the mudras very helpful, one of the mind calming "poses" in particular. It does help when I am feeling stressed.
Carol
Jan 17, 2014 Carol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yoga
Good book but the rating can only be increased if (1) I practice what I have read so that I can testify to the value of the material presented and (2) if the typos are corrected. I was unfortunately distracted by the typographical errors resulting in a multitude of incorrectly spelled words. I plan to contact the author with the edits so that in the next printing future readers will not be as distracted.
Arah
Jul 26, 2016 Arah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was so-so. There's some actionable information in here. I'm glad I read it (it was on the bibliography from a mudras workshop I recently took), and while I've got enough to get started with a mudra practice, I need to find another book or teacher who can give more precise cues. Also: the typographical errors were very distracting.
Jan
Dec 26, 2013 Jan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh sure, she gives good information about mudras. But the photos are what makes this book. The author looks like some sort of Vulcan and her outfits, oh her outfits. I learned, I laughed, I couldn't look away.
Lainie
Dec 13, 2012 Lainie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had this from the library and it was both falling apart at the binding and also due to be returned. I'll probably buy a copy and keep learning the various mudras with their specific mantras and meditation cues. What could it hurt?
Ross
Jul 29, 2012 Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The same as how I felt/feel about the other book, although I do like this one better. :]
Katie Muschlewski
Katie Muschlewski rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Ginette
Ginette rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2015
Pixie
Pixie rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2008
Candice
Candice rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2012
Judy Lindow
Judy Lindow rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2013
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2007
J. Whitley
J. Whitley rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2008
leannae
leannae rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
ира плужникова
ира плужникова rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
China Brooks
China Brooks rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2014
Marsie
Marsie rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Lynn Kelly
Lynn Kelly rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2010
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2013
David Cooper
David Cooper rated it really liked it
May 24, 2014
K L McKinley
K L McKinley rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2014
Katy Hill
Katy Hill rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2012
Stephanie Whittaker
Stephanie Whittaker rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Tor
Tor rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Internationally best-selling author SABRINA MESKO Ph.D.H. has gained a worldwide audience with her bestseller "Healing Mudras -Yoga for your Hands" by Random House. Her book reached number five on the Los Angeles Times Health Books Bestseller list and is translated into 14 languages. Sabrina authored more than 20 books on Mudras, Meditation, Yoga and Healing and directed and produced her latest do ...more
More about Sabrina Mesko...