Start by marking “Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands” as Want to Read:
Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands

Healing Mudras: Yoga for Your Hands

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"The practice of mudras for at least three minutes daily will bring you health, wealth, balance, success, and happiness."
--from Healing Mudras

Mudras are yoga movements involving only the arms and hands. They are extremely easy to do, but so powerful that they can transform your life. How? Simply by liberating the energy locked within your body--in energy channels called na
Published October 14th 2009 by Wellspring/Ballantine (first published February 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Healing Mudras, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Mudras

Kat
I enjoyed this book. I found some of the mudras very helpful, one of the mind calming "poses" in particular. It does help when I am feeling stressed.
Carol
Good book but the rating can only be increased if (1) I practice what I have read so that I can testify to the value of the material presented and (2) if the typos are corrected. I was unfortunately distracted by the typographical errors resulting in a multitude of incorrectly spelled words. I plan to contact the author with the edits so that in the next printing future readers will not be as distracted.
Jan
Oh sure, she gives good information about mudras. But the photos are what makes this book. The author looks like some sort of Vulcan and her outfits, oh her outfits. I learned, I laughed, I couldn't look away.
Lainie
I had this from the library and it was both falling apart at the binding and also due to be returned. I'll probably buy a copy and keep learning the various mudras with their specific mantras and meditation cues. What could it hurt?
Ross
The same as how I felt/feel about the other book, although I do like this one better. :]
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Dragana Vukić
Dragana Vukić marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
christina l. middleton
christina l. middleton marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Joni Watling
Joni Watling is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Amy Lieberman
Amy Lieberman marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Judio
Judio marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Internationally best-selling author SABRINA MESKO Ph.D.H. has gained a worldwide audience with her bestseller "Healing Mudras -Yoga for your Hands" by Random House. Her book reached number five on the Los Angeles Times Health Books Bestseller list and is translated into 14 languages. Sabrina authored more than 20 books on Mudras, Meditation, Yoga and Healing and directed and produced her latest do ...more
More about Sabrina Mesko...
POWER MUDRAS  Yoga Hand Postures for Women - New Edition Mudra Therapy: Hand Yoga for Pain Management and Conquering Illness Mudras for Sagittarius:Yoga for your Hands (Mudras for Astrological Signs 9.) Mudra: Gestures Of Power -- A Yoga Expert Teaches 18 Hand Positions... (DVD) Mudras for Libra:Yoga for your Hands (Mudras for Astrological Signs 7.)