Start by marking “Run (Fearless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Run (Fearless, #3)

Run (Fearless #3)

3.93  ·  Rating Details ·  2,190 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
Sam is gone. No. Not just gone. Someone’s taken him. Kidnapped him to get to me. And I only have three hours to find him…

Or Sam is going to die. All because of me.
Library Binding
Published December 1st 1999 by Turtleback Books

Steven Grecia
Jan 13, 2013 Steven Grecia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Boy, am I glad I continued with the series! This book made me feel different emotions all at the same time, especially at the ending. Gaia's the typical protagonist with the attitude and the secret perfection created by unrealistic authors. The third book showed her different sides, no matter how hard the facade she wants to prove, she still has her vulnerabilities, like any other flawed human being.

I was literally on the edge of my seat with this one. I was gripping the book very hard, I'm pre
Caro
Jan 16, 2010 Caro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller, read-2012
I always marvel at these books.
"Run" being Book 3 in the series, I'm still super excited whenever I meet Gaia. The books are short and breathless - I can't even bring myself to be angry at the publisher's for making the ebooks super-expensive. I'm just grateful there ARE ebooks of this fantastic series.

Story:
Sam Moon, Gaia's crush, was kidnapped. Together with his girlfriend, Heather, whom Gaia hates, and her friend Ed, Gaia has to overcome several "tests" in order to get him back.

While the stor
Meaghan R. (YA-aholic)
*read omnibus*

enjoyed this one a lot.

picked up right where the previous one left off.

Gaia's love is kidnapped and she's forced to undergo a series of tests to free him before he dies.

oh, and is Heather delusional? al this talk about how she's so popular and everyone loves her and woe is me...got a little tiring real fast.

i am eager for the next book.

here's what i hope will happen:
(view spoiler)
Maggie
Jun 23, 2009 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: july-09
Merary
Just because I want to do something different I'm going to write the reviews in a Friends episode format. Enjoy!

The One Where Sam Moon gets Kidnapped

After finally having sex with Heather(and being caught by Gaia, the girl she's in love with), Sam Moon gets kidnapped by Loki. Even though she feels betrayed, Gaia is willing to save him. But she only has a few hours left. Will she rescue him before it's too late?

Why are this books so addicting?!!
Amanda Kelley
Feb 05, 2016 Amanda Kelley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This one was the best in the series so far. Still not the best books out there but decent.
Kelsey
Jun 06, 2008 Kelsey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better than #2 but that isn't really saying much. Once again, it was enough to make me read more, but #4 was really what kept me reading.
anolinde
Jan 06, 2017 anolinde rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Okay. This is still entertaining. It's a fast read. These are my "fun"/"trash" book while I plod through Anna Karenina. But. I have so many questions.

(view spoiler)
Sidny Anne
So let’s start this book review off with an announcement. This will be the last Fearless series book that I tackle, and this has little to do with the lower rating it’s received but rather to do with the fact that there are 36 novels not including specials. I’m afraid that I couldn't find the next one and having to order them in one by one just isn't going to work for me. Now on to the book itself.
This installment in the series was important to the series, but I also feel like this part was writ
Jill
May 27, 2014 Jill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gaia is back in the third installment of the Fearless series by Francine Pascal, Run. Taking off from the previous book, Gaia has concluded her climactic run, but at a heavy cost. Her uncle, disguised as her father, has taken Sam as hostage with an ultimatum: he will not turn him over to Gaia until she does what he wants. The biggest problem is Sam's health condition for he is diabetic. Without medication, he will die in 24 hours. In the meantime, Gaia must deal with a small local gang who think ...more
Kim
Jun 13, 2007 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fearless, ya, action, 2002
I've read this series over ten years ago. But I remember it being very good. For the first 18 books. After that the more it lasted the worst it got. I stopped at book 32. These days I wouldn't give it more than 20.

Back to the good stuff. I found that Gaia was a good strong, pretty but still flawed character. She was special without being annoying. It's just that once the author stopped looking over the shoulder of the ghost writer. Things went down the drain pretty fast.

Last note. The series may
PurplyCookie
In the third book of the Fearless series, Gaia is on her first real adventure since the reader met her and so much happens that it's hard to believe that all the events of the story occcured in one day.

Repetitive, hackneyed, boring, short, uncreative, cynical, and just like bad tv. Be smart, don't give up any more of your hard earned cash for this. But still it's much better than the first two books in the series which didn't go anywhere.

More of Purplycookie’s Reviews @: http://www.goodreads.
Jizel
Oct 17, 2013 Jizel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is much MUCH better than the last one. It actually focused on the plot and the plot actually went deeper. This is by far the best out of the three fearless books that I've read. The introduction of a new character and the long awaited appearance of a certain man made the book all the more exciting. 'Run' was edgy, thrilling, interesting and gripping. I 'll look forward to the rest of the series if they're all written like this.
Katie
Sep 08, 2014 Katie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy, by the time I finally got to the end of this book (my copy had the first three in one large book) I was tired of this series. I am glad that she saved Sam, but by the end I really didn't want to continue on. This series has been too long and there hasn't been enough pull for me to read it. Good idea, good books, just not for me,
Rachel
Dec 26, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was good. I like the fact that theirs like a big love mess going on. defiantly adds a little extra drama to the mix. The tests that Gaia had to do were cool on how they were all put together. The ending kinda made me mad. father, good or bad. How can George be so clueless. I thought it was his job to watch over Gaia. great series so far.
Delali
Matthew
Jul 18, 2012 Matthew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy
Dec 07, 2012 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pre-2013
See my review on Fearless: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Avalley
Nov 09, 2016 Avalley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was pretty good and intense, and also creepy how much gaia was spied on.
Steph
May 25, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: women-warriors
Another great book in this series.
Licette
Jan 21, 2014 Licette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story line.
Russty
Nov 27, 2016 Russty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book!!! My first by this author, but I plan to go back to the first in the series and go forward...
Jessie
Jun 08, 2010 Jessie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. I read this one first so I will have to go back to the start and then read the others that follow on!
Tiffani Hacking
Nov 23, 2013 Tiffani Hacking rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
if you like to think at anytime in your life you have no fear than you will go along with this book i highly recommended
Lauren
Aug 29, 2014 Lauren rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better then book two but not my favorite series.
Eleen
Jan 16, 2013 Eleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book fearless is a very interesting and intertaning book. This book is about this girl named Gaia she trys to save her friend sam. He got kidnapped.she is in danger.
Jennifer B.
Jan 30, 2016 Jennifer B. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good one in the series.
Katherine
07-17-2009
12-05-2012
Teleisha Schmidt
I loved it!!!!
  • Betrayed (Fingerprints, #5)
  • Violet Eyes (Violet Eyes, #1)
  • Night Games (Fear Street, #40)
  • Papua New Guinea (Notes from a Spinning Planet, #2)
  • The Book of the Shadow (Samurai Girl, #2)
  • Fearless
  • The Angel Chronicles, Vol. 1 (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Get a Life (Clearwater Crossing, #1)
  • The Xander Years, Vol. 2 (The Xander Years, #2)
  • Dancing with an Alien
  • Buffalo Gal
  • The Girl with a Baby
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...

Fearless (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Fearless (Fearless, #1)
  • Sam (Fearless, #2)