Start by marking “From E to You” as Want to Read:
From E to You

From E to You

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Dear Annabelle, Hi, my name's Guy. In case you've never heard of me, I'm sending this because my Dad and your Dad think we ought to be e-mail pen-pals. I bet you've got far better things to do than write to a boy you've never even met, so I won't mind if you don't want to bother.

Best wishes,

Guy Woodham

Dear woodham@woodworks.com,

You're right, I've never heard of you. Howeve
Published June 26th 2001 by Simon Pulse (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about From E to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From E to You

l8r, g8r by Lauren Myraclettyl by Lauren Myraclettfn by Lauren MyracleWant to Go Private? by Sarah Darer LittmanThe Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
YA Internet Novels
39th out of 148 books — 138 voters
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann ShafferBridget Jones's Diary by Helen FieldingThe Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen ChboskyDracula by Bram StokerGriffin and Sabine by Nick Bantock
Epistolary Fiction
257th out of 355 books — 452 voters

More lists with this book...

Joni
Feb 10, 2008 Joni rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!
Wow!! How do you begin to describe a book like this? It's so moving, so unbelievably real. I read it three times, going straight back to the first page after I finished the last!

It was co-written by two authors, Chris d'Lacey author of Fly, Cherokee, Fly and Linda Newbery, who also wrote No Way Back, and is about a boy and girl called Guy and Annabelle, whose fathers are business partners. Guy's dad suggests he emails Annabelle, just for fun, but the two of them end up becoming friends and f
Nenia Campbell

|| Twitter || || Facebook || || Booklikes || Pinterest ||

When I was a little kid, my parents would buy me books as a special treat. I'd get to pick out either one or two depending on how good I'd been. I was attracted to the cover of this one--because it was pink! And had flowers! And a nonthreatening cute guy on the cover! Music to a middle schooler's ears...er, eyes! So I bought the book, fully expecting something cheesy and lame.

Instead...I got a surprise.

FROM E TO YOU is a sweet little
Rachel Brand
I read this book eight years ago, when I was nine, but I remember it so vividly. I'd love to get hold of a copy and see if I still enjoy it. The things which I remember most about this book are: the girl and the boy think that they're related because their mum's have the same name; their parents had a pancake party; the girl recieves postcards and there is some mystery connected to this; the boy is called Guy and the girl thinks that it's a stupid name so calls him something else in her emails; ...more
John
Short and sweet. The last fifty pages were very extraneous, and since it was written in 2000/2001, the technical aspects of it (someone being confused by email, the general amazement at the basic functions of email) are already outdated. Overall, though, it was really cute. A love story between two teens introduced to each other as e-pen-pals via their parents, and in the process open up to each other, get things in their lives severely confused, and fall in love. It was a nice library read for ...more
eXtreme
Summary:
When Annabelle's parents insist that she start an e-mail correspondence with a strange boy, she is none too enthusiastic. Guy feels very similar. However, in spite of their reservations they become real friends... and who knows, maybe something more!

This is a unique book written by two popular authors and told entirely in e-mail format - a must-read.
Kristen Headden
This was a good book! I like books that have sort of a mystery to them and this one has kind of a mystery behind the locket... you will have to read it to find out about that. The whole book is e-mails because the main characters, Guy and Anabelle, become e-mail pen pals. I would recommend this book to everyone. You should read it.
Sella Malin
This is a sweet book. I love how it's written entirely in emails, and I love how the story has a life of its own outside the emails. I love Annabelle; she's a really awesome, round, zesty character. This book is awesome. :)
Monique
Hate it when I can't get my hands on a copy...

Cute, and laugh out loud funny sometimes!
Some things were a little too inappropriate, though which affected my enjoyment of everything else.
Camilla
Thought it was really cool actually.. I was surprisingly hooked from page one!
I only hope, that there will be a 2nd book, so we can find out what happened to A and G.. :)

Nicola M
An okay book, lightly entertaining. My edition hadn't been proof-read very well, a lot of typo's like jumping from page 202 to 223 then back to 204! Very annoying!
Liz
Hee hee. Annabelle's so damn sassy and Guy's just so gorgeous (personality-wise, I mean) that you can't help but fall in love with this book.
Devin
This book was cute, and romantic. It showed that when love comes into the picture, nothing else matters. Not age, not hair color, nothing.
Jackie
This was a great book about a girl and a boys e-mails to each other. It's really funny and an easy read
Tara
Wasn't bad, quite a nice easy read, though Annabelle can get on your nerves a little! Nice twisty ending!
Jorden
"I'm only half way through it, so I'll give another rating when I'm done.
Meaghan Mallia
is was good but it was full of emails.....
Andrea Stephenson
Review coming soon
Katie
Katie added it
Jul 27, 2015
Emily Crawford
Emily Crawford marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Carolina Lins
Carolina Lins marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Selah
Selah marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Sanaa
Sanaa marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
  • The Meanwhile Adventures
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Sweet Valley Jr. High, #26)
  • Confessions of a Boyfriend Stealer
  • Cheating on Anna (Sweet Valley Jr. High, #8)
  • Jessi and the Jewel Thieves (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #8)
  • The Whales' Song
  • Unauthorised Access: Physical Penetration Testing for IT Security Teams
  • Flower Fairies of the Winter
  • The Woman Who Loved Reindeer
  • Princess Jellyfish, Tome 10
  • Esperanza (Spirit of the West, #3)
He was born in Valetta, Malta, but as a child moved first to Leicester and then to Bolton. After gaining a degree in biology from the University of York, he returned to Leicester and got a job at the University of Leicester in their Pre-Clinical Sciences department.
Originally his writing was confined to songs and he didn't turn to fiction until he was 32. His first piece of work was a 250,000 word
More about Chris d'Lacey...
The Fire Within (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #1) Icefire (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #2) Fire Star (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #3) The Fire Eternal (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #4) Dark Fire (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #5)