Start by marking “Being a Great Divorced Father: Real-Life Advice From a Dad Who's Been There” as Want to Read:
Being a Great Divorced Father: Real-Life Advice From a Dad Who's Been There

Being a Great Divorced Father: Real-Life Advice From a Dad Who's Been There

Maintain a great relationship with your kids during and after divorce.

More than half of all marriages end in divorce, many with kids caught in the middle. If you're a father going through divorce and you want to keep a close relationship with your children, you need practical guidance and advice on building a new life, keeping your kids' needs front and center.

Being a Gre
Published September 7th 2010 by Nolo (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Being a Great Divorced Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being a Great Divorced Father

Crystal
Dec 18, 2010 Crystal rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
I knew from the start that I was not the target audience for this book: I’m not a man; I have no children; and I’ve never even been married, let alone divorced. I wanted to read this book to see if it would give me some insight into a point of view I will never be able to have, and it definitely did.

It also made me realize that there are numerous things about being a father that seem like common sense to me, which are maybe not so instinctual after all. The book talks a lot about making time for
Robert
Jan 26, 2015 Robert rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
This is an easy to read guide book on being a better divorced Dad. Divorce is hard on everyone and if you have kids it makes it more challenging. It has a lot of practical advice to go and should come in handy as a reference guide for those wishing to stay in their children's lives. I'm keeping this one on my shelf for guidance.
Jamie Eberle
Great idea to have a book from divorced father s perspective and experience and not just from an  experts point of view. I think it is a great book to add to the library of any father going through a divorce.
Perez
Perez marked it as to-read
May 27, 2012
Rajendra Agrawal
Rajendra Agrawal marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013