Start by marking “Bachelor Sheriff” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Sheriff

Bachelor Sheriff (Cooper Justice #4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A man of duty and justice, Sheriff Aaron Cooper can't foresee trading his bachelor ways for love. So when he offers an innocent Melissa Draper protection, he doesn't realize what he's signed up for. His cop instincts urge him to stop at nothing to keep the beautiful, passionate woman safe. But the fact that she's suddenly become a target makes him wonder just what she's hi ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 280 pages
Published September 14th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Sheriff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Sheriff

Donna Alward
I really liked both of the characters in this book - Aaron and Melissa were good people trying to do good things and who got caught in the middle of something nasty. I like protector type heroes so Aaron fit the bill just right. He was gentle with Melissa too, and she needed it. Melissa's a great heroine. She has good reason to try to stay under the radar but she doesn't. She doesn't hide away but uses her experiences to help other people. She's gutsy. I like that.

The first chapter really hooke
Pamela(AllHoney)
A quick read. One of those "who is trying to kill the heroine" stories. Also the H/h knew each other in high school. He was a jock and she was a brain.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Justice
Paula Legate
Here is a sample of the book.

Melissa twisted in his grasp to follow his gaze. "what?"
He swallowed hard, moving slowly back from the house. "Melissa, I think there's a bomb somewhere around your porch." Aaron's words rang in Melissa's head. Keeping rhythm with her hurtling pulse. A bomb a bomb, a bong- Aaron tugged her backwards, but her feet seemed frozen to the sidewalk. He finally dragged her a few steps, his grip so tight she wasn't sure she could breathe.

I really enjoyed the story line of th
Lauren
LOVED IT!!!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!
Amber
(view spoiler)
Aly Hackett
I just didn't like this one as much as the others. Not sure why but I think the multiple villains didn't work for me.
Cecilia
The resolution somewhat strained my credulity, but it was an entertaining quick read.
Liz Mulherin
This was a great book I loved it!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Justice
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Cheryl Whitty
Cheryl Whitty marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 21, 2014
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I was raised in Alabama, so I know we Southerners don't hide our crazy people—we showcase them. Eccentric people make for the best stories, and we Southerners do love our stories. The need to tell stories has been a driving force in my life from childhood.

As a girl, my favorite books were mysteries and romances. When I realized there were books that featured both romance and mystery, I knew I'd fo
More about Paula Graves...

Cooper Justice (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Case File: Canyon Creek, Wyoming  (Cooper, #1)
  • Chickasaw County Captive  (Cooper, #2)
  • One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3)
  • Hitched and Hunted  (Cooper, #5)
  • The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Secret Identity  (Cooper, #8)  (Cooper Security, #1)
  • Secret Hideout  (Cooper, #9)  (Cooper Security, #2)
  • Secret Agenda  (Cooper, #10)  (Cooper Security, #3)
  • Secret Assignment  (Cooper, #11)  (Cooper Security, #4)
Case File: Canyon Creek, Wyoming  (Cooper, #1) One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3) The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6) Secret Identity  (Cooper, #8)  (Cooper Security, #1) Hitched and Hunted  (Cooper, #5)