Start by marking “Squirrel Wars: Backyard Wildlife Battles & How to Win Them” as Want to Read:
Squirrel Wars: Backyard Wildlife Battles & How to Win Them

Squirrel Wars: Backyard Wildlife Battles & How to Win Them

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  15 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Just in time for spring, the popular Squirrel Wars book has received a new cover that is sure to catch the eye of home owners everywhere. 9 inches x 6 inches x 0.25 inches.
Paperback
Published February 1st 2006 by Willow Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Squirrel Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Squirrel Wars

Jill
Sep 05, 2011 Jill rated it really liked it
Model wildlife habitat attracts wild behavior.

***

Author George H. Harrison is a lifelong nature observer who used his experience from his work with the National Wildlife Federation and as editor at “National Wildlife” to author several award winning wildlife articles. In this book, he takes a close look at the repercussions owners suffer when unwelcome guests of the fur-bearing variety visit their homes, lawns, and property. Harrison’s practical tips and inventions will help discourage squirrel
David Ward
Jan 22, 2016 David Ward rated it liked it
Shelves: animals, non-fiction
Squirrel Wars: Backyard Wildlife Battles and How to Win Them by George H. Harrison (Willow Creek Press 2000)(632.6). Every garden has some kind of pest that will test the patience and the sanity of even the most tolerant gardener. The author's particular nemesis is the grey squirrel. This is the book for one who wishes to live companionably with the local tree-rats and who is not quite ready to shoot them yet. My rating: 7/10, finished 2006.
Heather
May 01, 2012 Heather rated it really liked it
I knew about 75% of the things listed in this book, to help me rid my backyard of certain "pests." There are still a few good tips and ideas to take from this book. I guess, I am just going to have to learn to live with squirrels. :/ Just wish that they would stop eating certain things, and stick to the corn that I put for them. Grr. Silly squirrels, corn is for you flower bulbs are for me!!!
Beth
Beth rated it it was ok
Nov 29, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2014
Jenna Kahly
Jenna Kahly rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Kathy Brady
Kathy Brady rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2010
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Dawn Boren
Dawn Boren rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Rebecca Lyons
Rebecca Lyons rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Cat
Cat rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Angie
Angie rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2012
The Reading Knitter
The Reading Knitter rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Elizabeth Hills
Elizabeth Hills marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2009
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Apr 24, 2012
Sergio
Sergio marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Aldene
Aldene marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Barbara Davis
Barbara Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015