Start by marking “Headache Free: A Personalized Program to Stop Migraine, Cluster, Sinus, Tension, Menstrual, and Rebound Headaches” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
You Don't Have to Suffer From Headache Pain

Headache is one of the most painful and disabling of common medical disorders. It is also one of the most treatable. Major advances in headache management offer new hope and help for chronic headache sufferers. Written by a leading headache specialist and a psychologist specializing in pain management, this comprehensive guide pro
Published December 1st 1995 by Bantam (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Headache Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Headache Free

Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Mar 10, 2013 Kelly H. (Maybedog) rated it liked it
Shelves: what-nonfiction
Mediocre, not very helpful. Key things I took from it: take medicine as soon as headache starts; immediately try to relax. Ok. I do try to do the latter and it sometimes helps but you can't take meds right away if you get them all the time. You have to limit how much migraine medicine and pain relievers you take or you'll end up with rebound headache which I suffered through for several years.
Natalie
Dec 02, 2008 Natalie rated it liked it
I suffer horribly from migraines - actually, cluster headaches according to my doctor (affects a smaller percentage of the population, and guess what - twice as painful!) This book didn't cure me, but it did offer some sage advice that I follow to the letter.
Brian Phillips
Brian Phillips rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2011
Tonya
Tonya rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
J Crossley
J Crossley rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
kari
kari rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2007
Erin Page
Erin Page rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Paul
Paul rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2011
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2009
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 06, 2009
K
K added it
Mar 27, 2011
E
E added it
Dec 06, 2012
Diane Sullivan
Diane Sullivan marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Leah Wilner-Deutsch
Leah Wilner-Deutsch marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Diana Nagy
Diana Nagy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016