Start by marking “Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)” as Want to Read:
Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)

Heart On Fire (Werekind #2.75)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Hallie Richmond never would have guessed she'd be spending Valentine's Day working overtime with her sexy boss. However, Mitchell Draven is interested in more than company spreadsheets. He's in love with Hallie, and he's finally ready to confess face-to-face that she sets his heart on fire!
ebook, 1st Edition, 13 pages
Published July 14th 2010 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Heart On Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart On Fire

Dina
Mar 10, 2011 Dina rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Dina by: Freebie from Smashwords
This was a sweet, quick read, but the book needed a better editor because there were too many editing errors (missing words) for such a short story.
Mojca
Mitchell Draven has been lusting after his secretary for the past six months and the time has finally come on this Valentine’s Day to try and win the Hallie Richmond lottery.

What a sweet, sexy quickie this was. It actually made me wish it were a bit longer since it all seemed a little rushed, but it was still a very enjoyable, hot, romantic and sweet little number.
Joanne Jones
Sweet little read but I just wished that is was longer!!!

Hallie and Mitchell love each other but are to afraid to tell one another but enough is enough as Mitchell wants to confess to her and tell her that she is all he wants and she can stop having fantasy's about him as her number one fantasy comes true!!

There was a few editor problems and some words that didn't make sense and missing but I figured it out and just made some of my own words to go along with it...
Bookie | The BookChick
Book Description:

My Thoughts:
It took me all of about 15 minutes to finish this werekind novella by Cora Zane. There wasn't any depth to this story but it was a cute romantic read.
Courtney
This was actually better than what I expected it to be. Granted I wasn't expecting much but this piece was actually well written I just wish there had been more of it. If you've got about 20 minutes or so to spare it's worth the read.
Bethany
I did not realize that this was a part of a series until after I read it. Now that I know that I am disappointed as it was only 20 pages and could have easily been added to one of the other books.
Tara
I thought the story was kinda cute....until everything turned to sex. I hate it when I get a free book on my Nook and then its 15 minutes of sex. not a very good book. :/
Imjstgr8
Really sweet and short (some what hot) story... It doesn't take long to read it but its worth reading..
Melissa
Sweet little short. Very erotic and romantic. Wish it was longer. :)
Nikki
very short and sweet! read it in like 30 min.
Kcd1982
Kcd1982 marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
Jan 21, 2015
Katherine Faust
Katherine Faust marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Sweetpea41
Sweetpea41 marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Tammy Jamea
Tammy Jamea marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
brianna
brianna marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Sharlen
Sharlen marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • That One Night in Vegas
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Edith
  • Timing Is Everything
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • Hunting Evander
  • Lycan Heat (Lycan, #4)
  • Catharsis
  • Between Tooth and Paw
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2)
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Snaring the Huntress
  • Hannah's Choice
  • His Voice, His Command
  • Hysteria
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)

Werekind (4 books)
  • Crossing Borders (Werekind, #1)
  • Bonding Experience (Werekind, #2)
  • Dominant Territory (Werekind, #3)
  • Moonlight and Shadows (Werekind #4)
Under a Midnight Moon (Werekind #2.5) Heart Spell Crossing Borders (Werekind, #1) Bonding Experience (Werekind, #2) My Zombie Ex-Boyfriend