Start by marking “Boldly Live as You've Never Lived Before: Unauthorized and Unexpected Life Lessons from Star Trek” as Want to Read:

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In a world woefully devoid of heroes, Star Trek offers a universe full of them. Teaching readers how to release their heroic nature by identifying with Star Trek heroes, this book offers an inspiring message--that we can bring out the best in ourselves.
Published November 1st 1995 by William Morrow & Company

To ask other readers questions about Boldly Live as You've Never Lived Before, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boldly Live as You've Never Lived Before

Phillip
I bought this book on a lark ... I don't read self-help books but I love Star Trek. Ultimately, the book is a bit silly -- but, with an open mind, it did cause me to think about different things in my life. The prose is good for reflecting on yourself and how you relate to Star Trek characters. If you can find it cheap, a fun recommend for Trekkies.
Wsprag
Star Trek is supposed to be fun. This book wasn't fun. I was expecting something more light hearted, I suppose.
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Omokeev Toktobek
Omokeev Toktobek marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Maxwashl
Maxwashl marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Jolenemeghan
Jolenemeghan marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Gozal
Gozal marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
JJ
JJ marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Erin P.
Erin P. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Karen
Karen added it
Nov 24, 2012
Sheila Levey
Sheila Levey marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012
Neal
Neal marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2011
Randy Wiggins
Randy Wiggins marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2011
J L
J L added it
May 13, 2011
Boldly Live! Empowerment Lessons from Star Trek (Trek Factor)