Start by marking “GianMarco's Muse (Blood Brothers, # 1)” as Want to Read:
GianMarco's Muse (Blood Brothers, # 1)

GianMarco's Muse (Blood Brothers #1)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  371 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Once bitten, twice shy…

Private detective GianMarco Grimaldi takes his pleasure wherever he pleases. A six-hundred-year-old vampire, he’s tortured by his past and jaded by immortality. Once a promising artist, a personal tragedy had turned him to a life of bitter solitude, avoiding anything and anyone who reminds him of the life he used to have.

Fed up with GianMarco’s hab
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about GianMarco's Muse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GianMarco's Muse

Anino
I really do hate having to say this, but there are some books that bring out the natural-born wimp in me. So with that being the case, let me say this, I starting reading this book, got grossed out, and then fast forwarded through it. Although it had it's good points, in my opinion it just went a little too far with the overall "ickiness" of the sex(ual) scenes/dialog, menage and otherwise.

So with that being said, I'm going to cite someone else's review, as posted via Amazon.com:

Most Helpful Cu
Davina
Monica
My Maggie:

My GianMarco:

I started reading this book, with the feeling that it was going to be like every other book about vampires: the vampire finally meets the "one and only", after YEARS of searching, and BAM! they love each other, make babies, and live a happily-vampirish-ever after. :)

Well, it was like that. Only better... But still a little cliché.

Hmm, I wasn't a fan of the whole "let's share my woman with my brothers" thingy. I'm not very fond of ménages, so I really don't like it when th
★ Codie Papageorgiou ★
This was a conversation in GianMarco's Muse:

"Maggie stop being dramatic because my brother almost raped you, because he is a vampire that is in complete lust with you"

"Oh no! How can I help?"

"Well you have to let him and I have sex with you...and it will hurt *evil smile*"

Scenes:

"You have to have feed by having sex with all of my brothers while I'm gone, I will not be mad because that is what you must do."

Scene 2:

"Your new man is a vampire? Damn girl that's crazy. But is he fine?"

Did those thing
Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva
Too much pandering to the ideal "what women want" list. Not much in terms of story though the bones were there.
TheFountainPenDiva
WARNING: This Vampire Erotic Romance Has Lots of Sex

Potential readers, heed the above warning. Don't go reading this then have a freakout because there is a LOT of sex in this book. M/F, M/M/F and M/M/M/F. It was also previously published. There's gratuitous use of the "C" word for both male and female genitalia.

Now that's out of the way, overall GianMarco isn't a bad book. For vampire romance fans, it's a tasty (and kinky) tidbit. It's also an IR paranormal, still a rare breed in that subgenre.
Ginger
*** Guest reviewer - given to read for an honest review*****

I had the pleasure of reading GianMarco in exchange for my honest review.. The story was very well developed and I found myself very interested once I started reading it. It is full of hot sex scenes, which does include m/f, m/m/f and m/m/m/f. While this may bother some, I found the scenes to be written tastefully even though they were HOT AS HELL.. I liked the fact that Maggie was not some model type woman with a perfect body. I liked
Nile Princess
Very good but a bit cliche.

GianMarco's Muse was a good read. GianMarco Grimaldi is an almost 650yr old vampire, who has basically turned into a playboy following the murder of his wife and child many hundreds of years ago. To him, women are disposable and at the Private Investigation agency where he is co-owner, numerous secretaries have already quit due to his affairs with them. Maggie Williams is a 40yr old African American divorcee, whose husband has left her for a newer, younger model after
Teinevai
2.5

Mixed feelings with this one. Read it sometime ago can't quite remember when but thinking that there was a scene that um boggles the mind a bit.
Camylle
Loved this story! Hope the brothers' stories are just as awesome!!!
Icy
I loved this book and everything about it!
Brittany
I received this for a prize in a contest so i really do not want to have to do this but I just did not enjoy this at all. The story just fell flat for me and the writing was very simple. The sex scenes were steamy but other than that I just did not like it.
T-Rose
pretty decent, very sweet and appreciative in a curious way due to the rather unorthodox premise here with the union of a middle-aged, big, black woman and the younger looking blond bombshell of a vampire male. who'd've thunk it? the book was also hilarious, but at times the sex was downright ridiculous and completely unheard of, adventurous even...um...otherwise the author somehow made this story work.
Sonya
Mheee

This one started out very promising...and quickly tanked. Huge fan of bwwm and paranormal, win - win so I thought. WRONG. Language was not believable at all. As a black woman, I can tell you for a fact that we all don't use the word donkey-dick! I will not be purchasing the remaining books in this series.
Adrien
There's a fine line between erotica and raunchy. What can I say,I'm a sucker for a hot cover and was disappointed. I feel this story was definitely on the raunchy side. There were many places in the story where I found myself questioning what I'd just read. This story while not bad, was just not my cup of tea.
jean jones
To hot to handle

Hot scenes..super alpha sexy vampire...wouldn't mind being brought over by any of the brothers..can't wait for book two...really want to read Dante 's and Romeo. love 's vaughs work..she one of my favorite..highly recommend this book...
Rachel
More erotica wrapped in a vampire plot, but what does that matter? Alpha male vampire meets newly empowered divorce-to-be, lots of juicy, dirty, mind-blowing sex occurs and they live happily ever after. All in all a fun read, looking forward to the rest of the series.
Gwen James
Dec 26, 2013 Gwen James marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: next
g
Racheal
Her "Hershey highway"? Really??
Shelly
This is the one that put E.V.E on my radar. 4.5 stars!
Jooniebug
Interesting, captivating read about vampires!
Nyimah

Not bad quick read.
Tracey Brown
Tracey Brown marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Mirayon Hamilton
Mirayon Hamilton marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
The Blood Brothers Series 3 13 Jul 02, 2014 04:26PM
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Special Forces
  • Wolf and Prejudice (The Alaska Princesses Trilogy #2)
  • Army Beasts (Army Beasts #1)
  • The Blacker the Berry
  • Under a Crescent Moon
  • Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4)
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • Taming the Scotsman
  • Love Script
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Romancing the Mob Boss (Romancing the Mob Boss #1)
  • Winning Dawn
  • The Ugly Girlfriend
  • Wheels of Steel, Book 2
  • Love My Way
  • Maybe Baby
  • Stripped Bear
USA Today Bestselling Author Eve Vaughn has enjoyed creating characters and making up stories from an early age. As a child she was always getting into mischief, so when she lost her television privileges (which was often), writing was her outlet. Her stories have gotten quite a bit spicier since then! Eve likes to read, bake, make crafts, travel, and spend time with her family. She lives in the P ...more
More about Eve Vaughn...
Mistress to the Beast (Urban Fairytales #1) A Night to Remember The Reinvention of Chastity Candy Girl Whatever He Wants