Start by marking “Starbright--Meditations for Children” as Want to Read:
Starbright--Meditations for Children

Starbright--Meditations for Children

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Driven by the desire to help her three-year-old daughter settle down into a peaceful night's sleep, Maureen Garth devised meditations that would help her daughter feel secure and cared for. Starbright is a collection of the stories Garth created as her child grew older. These innovative meditations are simple visualizations parents and teachers can read to their children t ...more
Published October 25th 1991 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about Starbright--Meditations for Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starbright--Meditations for Children

H.E.
I read my son this book every night- last thing. My friend recommended this as her son (in Henry's class) loves it and now Henry has to have his meditation every night! I tell him it helps him have sweet dreams, and a lot of times we have fun expanding on the meditation and making up new stories to tie in with them. I would think every child would love this!!
Jo
A very dear book for children. Contains some truly helpful guided meditations, which I used to do with my sons when they were little. Very comforting.
Laurie Petersen
These meditations for kids are so good that adults can use them profitably, too.
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Ceren Ozbay
Ceren Ozbay marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Gemma Gangell
Gemma Gangell marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 27, 2014
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
Sep 01, 2014
Chazlyn
Chazlyn marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Scott
Scott added it
Jul 22, 2014
Lisa Corin-carr
Lisa Corin-carr marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Moonbeam: A Book of Meditations for Children Earthlight Earthlight New Medications For Children: New Medications For Children: More Meditations for Children Inner Garden: Meditations for Children Luz De Estrellas/ Starbright: Meditaciones Para Ninos/ Meditations For Children (El Nino Y Su Mundo / Children And Their World) (Spanish Edition)