Start by marking “Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet” as Want to Read:
Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet

Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The rarely recorded pattern for this beautiful and mysterious stitch is finally documented in this unique resource for crocheters. Color photos accompany detailed step-by-step instructions for transforming the original square pattern into rectangles, triangles, and circles witheightwonderful designs. Featuringseven unique projects—including an afghan, a basket, a table run ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Annie's (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet

Very pretty designs & warm looking too. I think this technique would work well for clothing, although I don't know how you'd create curved shapes as needed in clothes with it. Still, I'm excited to experiment!
Lil' Grogan
Meh. Projects did not inspire though I am interested in stitch pattern.
Bavarian Crochet is fun once you learn the basic technique. This book will help you with that. I've made a couple scarves and am working on am afghan. It's interesting how different the technique looks with different color combinations. I have several crochet books by this author.
I'm really torn as to what to give this. It really isn't worth as much as I paid for it, but I absolutely love and I mean love this design! The book shows really well how to do it... but other than that.. pftttt! I could work out the designs on my own thank you.
Excellent and unusual European style of crochet very much folk art based, loved it.
Carol Barrick
Carol Barrick marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Nicole Brown
Nicole Brown marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Maha Diab
Maha Diab marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Charlotte Mason Reviewed: A Philosophy Of Education Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns If You Find A Monkey - A Rhyming Book for Children (Rhyming for Children 1) Teenage Life: Enjoyment & Challenges Your Sure Guide to Effective Studying