Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet

Learn to Do Bavarian Crochet

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The rarely recorded pattern for this beautiful and mysterious stitch is finally documented in this unique resource for crocheters. Color photos accompany detailed step-by-step instructions for transforming the original square pattern into rectangles, triangles, and circles witheightwonderful designs. Featuringseven unique projects—including an afghan, a basket, a table run...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Annie's

Julia
Very pretty designs & warm looking too. I think this technique would work well for clothing, although I don't know how you'd create curved shapes as needed in clothes with it. Still, I'm excited to experiment!
Susan
Bavarian Crochet is fun once you learn the basic technique. This book will help you with that. I've made a couple scarves and am working on am afghan. It's interesting how different the technique looks with different color combinations. I have several crochet books by this author.
Samantha
I'm really torn as to what to give this. It really isn't worth as much as I paid for it, but I absolutely love and I mean love this design! The book shows really well how to do it... but other than that.. pftttt! I could work out the designs on my own thank you.
Excellent and unusual European style of crochet very much folk art based, loved it.
Nancy Fox
Nancy Fox marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Shoshana
Shoshana is currently reading it
Jun 11, 2014
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Dianne Dana
Dianne Dana marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Tianna
Tianna added it
Feb 13, 2014
Ana Speedie
Ana Speedie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Annette Figueroa
Annette Figueroa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Charlotte Mason Reviewed: A Philosophy Of Education Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted with Noro Yarns Teenage Life: Enjoyment & Challenges Your Sure Guide to Effective Studying If You Find A Monkey (Rhyming for Children)