Start by marking “A Death In Beverly Hills” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

A Death In Beverly Hills

This book was materially revised in September, 2014 and is substantially different from the earlier edition.

A Death In Beverly Hills

When the pregnant wife and three year old step-daughter of fading movie star, Tom Travis, dis-appeared, a massive, fruitless, search was launched. Three months later, the body of Travis’s wife was discovered in a shallow grave only a few miles
Kindle Edition, UK, 360 pages
Published (first published June 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Death In Beverly Hills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Death In Beverly Hills

Pauline Ross
Mar 29, 2012 Pauline Ross rated it really liked it
Another free ebook download, but this one is rather good. Yes, it's got it's fair share of typos, but mostly it's a missing or extra word here and there rather than spelling errors or grammatical howlers, so it didn't impinge on my enjoyment too much. In fact, the few spelling mistakes were actually quite funny. The author obviously has trouble with double consonants, so there were a lot of scared tables and shinny clothes and so forth, which was quite entertaining. Well, it amused me.

The plot r
BonusMom
Apr 25, 2016 BonusMom rated it it was amazing
SUCH A GREAT BOOK

One of the other reviewers said this book made them late for an appointment. I can identify with that! This was an amazing read. I loved it and actually tried to slow my reading for the last chapters because I didn't want the book to end (I tried!!). You will not be disappointed. There are a few typos but except for one, they are easy to skip over. Wonderful suspenseful story.
Laura Myers
Jul 09, 2011 Laura Myers rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nobody
This book (at least on my kindle) was very confusing. It kept getting the names all mixed up among some other things. This book could have been written and finished in a quarter of the time that what it was originally done.

I will never read this book again...and probably nothing else by David Grace.
Jack
Oct 15, 2011 Jack rated it liked it
Murder mystery in which a disbarred lawyer seeks evidence to clear a murder suspect, whilst dealing with his own traumatic personal history. A satisfyingly complex plot somewhat let down by some fundamental spelling errors.
Mariann Lawrence
Mar 21, 2016 Mariann Lawrence rated it it was amazing
A very good read!!!

I really loved reading A Death In Beverly Hills. I had quite a hard time putting it down at night and was kinda sad when I completed the book. Its a great who dunit and I highly recommend reading this book!!!
Carolin
Mar 24, 2011 Carolin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
None of the characters had depth or anything of much interest about them. The story was simple and the author tried to add some gore here and there but even that didn't really fir with the rest of the story. I should've stopped reading half-way.
Rachael Bermingham
Jan 27, 2012 Rachael Bermingham rated it it was ok
This was a free book which is why I downloaded it. It's an ok read but very predictable. I'm not a huge fan of who-dunnits other than the classics so perhaps I'm biased against the genre. I wouldn't pay money for it.
Lisa Inganni
I enjoyed this book, good storyline and easy reading for my holiday. Lots of mistakes in it though in relation to spelling etc but what do you want from a free kindle book :) Worth a read.
Yas
Couldn't finish that. Was just a complete bore and all the characters were just cookie cutouts. No wonder it was free.
Roxanne
Sep 16, 2015 Roxanne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is a who done it book. A man's wife disappears and he get charged with the crime. Other than that this book is very fuzzy on details and I had a hard time following it.
Alie
Alie rated it really liked it
May 10, 2011
Steve Cova
Steve Cova rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2016
Margaret Duke-Wyer
Margaret Duke-Wyer rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2016
Karen McGillis
Karen McGillis rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2012
Win Powell
Win Powell rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2011
Kim
Kim rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2014
Pissdrunx1
Pissdrunx1 rated it did not like it
May 24, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2011
Phil
Phil rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2011
Jane
Jane rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2011
Krisna Beck
Krisna Beck rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Katherine Ryan
Katherine Ryan rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2011
Louise
Louise rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2012
D GERRISH
D GERRISH rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Duncan McCubbine
Duncan McCubbine rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
David M. Alexander (writing as David Grace) Biography

David Grace is the pen name for David M. Alexander. David Alexander was born in Upstate New York in the mid-nineteen forties. His family moved to Northern California in the early nineteen sixties. He graduated from Stanford University in 1967 with a major in history and a minor in economics. He received a Doctor of Laws degree from the Universit
More about David Grace...