Start by marking “Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 1

Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 1

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Terror has struck the sleepy little town of Shiraike. A serial killer stalks the streets murdering innocent girls. Twenty-nine grisly murders have been committed, with no clues to catch the killer. Until the town receives a strange visitor: a beautiful young woman who can raise the dead. She is Reiko: The Zombie Shop, necromancer for hire. For a price, she'll wake your dea ...more
Published January 3rd 2006 by Dark Horse Manga (first published January 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 1

Steve
Entertaining. I particularly enjoyed the characters disposition towards being paid for her efforts - this is quite different to the usual heroine model.

The second and half the third volume are more traditional in their good vs evil plot, and then it wanders in and out - pretty randomly.

I want a Puripon.
Kiki Harduvel
Definitely gory, violent, and satanic. If you're into that sort of thing, this manga won't disappoint. Also, the classic manga female stereotypes apply (school girl, big boobs, short skirts, super strong and ultra intelligent). I gave it a three only because it is what it is, and doesn't try to be anything else. I can respect that. The author picked the theme he wanted and went with it, lol. Not my particular cup of coffee though; I drink it black but not this black.
Reiko is an awesome main character, and the illustrator is quite inventive with gore but the actual story is pretty terrible!
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
MFCOMMAND
MFCOMMAND marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Shane
Shane added it
Oct 30, 2014
Vikki
Vikki marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Sage
Sage marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 01, 2014
Tina
Tina added it
Jan 18, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Somethingpurple
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 2 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 3 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 4 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 5 Reiko The Zombie Shop 6