Start by marking “Mr. and Mistress (Silhouette Desire #1723)” as Want to Read:
Mr. and Mistress (Silhouette Desire #1723)

Mr. and Mistress (Dynasties: The Elliotts #5)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  12 reviews
HIS PREGNANT MISTRESS

She was his kept woman...a secret lover living in Las Vegas luxury. It had been an ideal situation until Misty Vale discovered she was carrying Cullen Elliott s child.

Misty was not the type of woman a millionaire like Cullen could ever take as his wife. Her past was scandalous...his family above reproach. How could she ever tell him she was having his
Published August 23rd 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published May 9th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. and Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. and Mistress

Pat Cromwell
I fell in love with Cullen and Misty is such a big hearted heroine. Of course I knew they'd have an HEA but I was anxious to find out just how wonderful it would be. Cullen and Misty live on in my mind. Corny yes, but noetheless they do.

This a an incredibly sweet love story -- a Harlequin standard i.e. Rich Boy falls for Vegas Showgirl, but it was written with such heart. It was just something about these two and the way Heidi Betts penned them that made it a truly special read. Misty reminded
Wendy
Dec 09, 2011 Wendy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: contemporary romance readers, romance readers of series
This is book 5 in The Elliotts series. In this book, Cullen, youngest son of divorced parents Daniel and Amanda, finds out he is to be a father in 7 months. The mother is his mistress, Misty Vale, a former Las Vegas showgirl and five years his senior. Misty kept the pregnancy secret until she faints at her dance studio that Cullen bought her when she became injured and could not longer dance. Cullen wants to get married right away and Misty rejects his offer. He does convice her to fly back to N ...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
An incredibly sweet love story. I was sort of upset she didn't pin him down with the whole: Why wasn't I good enough for you until...but that's my own jadedness coming through. This heroine is not that way.

I would suggest reading some of the other books, though, I kinda felt lost at times.
Kaycee Sapinoso
Mr. And Mistress is the fifth book in The Elliotts continuity series, and like the first four, I also enjoyed it. This book features Cullen Elliott’s story, the youngest son of divorced parents Daniel and Amanda.

It is the best example of Rich guy falls for a Poor girl that will make you wish to experience it in real life. Haha. Am I too obvious? Oh well, I tell you, I adored Cullen in this story. He’s such a sweet guy. And this is an incredibly sweet story.

Without the knowledge of his family, C
Christine
The plot didn't ring true. "I'm a kept woman, a mistress, but I'm not a gold-digger, so I won't marry this attentive rich guy, that I am in love with, so I don't bring him down." Misty seems full of too many rationalizations as long as taking advantage of him is private and not public. I didn't have any respect for her. I liked Cullen's persistence in going after he wanted, and I liked the age difference of the couple, but even he felt flat as a character.
Allison
I didn't care for the repetition of the fact that Misty didn't mind being a kept woman. It seemed to be in every chapter. As well, the one action of the grandfather seemed completely out. Of character and I didn't believe it. I was hoping for more from Heidi Betts as I love her knitting trilogy.
Makii
"—Cásate conmigo, Misty. Viviremos donde tú quieras, pero por favor cásate conmigo. Por favor."

Ohhhhh Cullen♥
Yo a la primera vez que me lo pedia ya le decia que si...
Merve  Özcan
Lucia Flora
Liked this book a lot. I am now going to buy the other books of this series.
Christine
I liked this book enough, but apparently, I've been in a 'we don't communicate, but just assume we know what the other person is thinking' streak.
Again, another storyline that could have been resolved quickly had the main characters just spoken with each other about the situation and their concerns/doubts.
Pravana
Opening scene was hot and I thought the rest of the book would follow a similar pattern but the chemistry petered out. Call me old fashioned but books where heroines are older than the heroes just don't appeal to me
Adriana
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Divine
Divine marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sassá
Sassá added it
Sep 01, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Ana P.
Ana P. added it
Aug 06, 2014
Pinky
Pinky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
L Parish
L Parish marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Beyond The Boardroom : The Elliotts
  • The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9) (Silhouette Desire, #1747)
  • Billionaire's Proposition (Silhouette Desire, #1699)
  • The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #2)
  • A Night with the Rock Star (Taking Stage, #2)
  • The Melendez Forgotten Marriage
  • The Tycoon's Secret Affair (The Anetakis Tycoons #3)
  • Learning to Forgive (The Sinclair Men, #3)
  • Marriage Made on Paper (Forrester #1)
  • Love To Love You Baby
  • The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8)
  • The Desert King  (Throne of Judar #3)
  • The Texas Ranger
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • The Tycoon's Very Personal Assistant
USA Today bestselling author Heidi Betts is the daughter of an Arabian sheik and a Las Vegas showgirl, as well as the heiress to the Chocolate is Better Than Sex Candy Company fortune. Because of this, she eats chocolate in all its many delicious forms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacks . . . without ever gaining an ounce on her perfect five-foot-nine, size zero figure.

Each and ev
More about Heidi Betts...
Tangled Up in Love (Chicks with Sticks #1) Knock Me for a Loop (Chicks with Sticks #3) Loves Me, Loves Me Knot (Chicks with Sticks #2) The Bite Before Christmas Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir