The Making Of Our Warrior

The Making Of Our Warrior

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Recounts the life of Staff Sergeant Chris Falkel, posthumously awarded the Silver Star for bravery in fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, August 8, 2005.
336 pages
Published 2009 by More Than a Name Foundation ;Critical Choice

To ask other readers questions about The Making Of Our Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Making Of Our Warrior

Regulo Jr.
Author Jeff Falkel, Gold Star Father does a brilliant job in writing and presenting such an incredible and intense story of "The Making of Our Warrior": How SSG Chris Falkel Became a Green Beret Warrior and Hero.

A glimpse of Americas finest warriors, known as the U.S. Army Special Forces, Green Berets. The impact on the Falkel family, when their son is killed during the battle of Mari Ghar, Afghanistan, 7-9-August 2005 during Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF).

An emotional tale of valor and a sp...more
S. B.  Newman
There are no words that I could write to ever accurately define the sorrow and regret expressed by Author Jeff Falkel in the book he wrote about his son Chris; “The Making of Our Warrior”, How SSG Chris Falkel became a Green Beret Warrior and Hero. The task of explaining to others the emotions that Jeff expresses through his writing is impossible to accomplish and that is why this book is a must read for everyone. I mean absolutely everyone; ‘disregardless’ of their political affiliation, religi...more
Beth Atwood
Beth Atwood marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Integrative Training for Children and Adolescents: Techniques and Practices for Reducing Sports-Related Injuries and Enhancing Athletic Performance (10.3810/psm.2011.02.1864) ... (The Physician and Sportsmedicine) Total Knee Replacement and Rehabilitation: The Knee Owner's Manual Total Knee Replacement and Rehabilitation: The Knee Owner's Manual Sportsvision: Training for Better Performance Total Knee Replacement and Rehabilitation: The Knee Owner's Manual