Start by marking “The Making Of Our Warrior” as Want to Read:
The Making Of Our Warrior

The Making Of Our Warrior

Recounts the life of Staff Sergeant Chris Falkel, posthumously awarded the Silver Star for bravery in fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, August 8, 2005.
336 pages
Published 2009 by More Than a Name Foundation ;Critical Choice

To ask other readers questions about The Making Of Our Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Making Of Our Warrior

Regulo Jr.
May 02, 2011 Regulo Jr. rated it it was amazing
Author Jeff Falkel, Gold Star Father does a brilliant job in writing and presenting such an incredible and intense story of "The Making of Our Warrior": How SSG Chris Falkel Became a Green Beret Warrior and Hero.

A glimpse of Americas finest warriors, known as the U.S. Army Special Forces, Green Berets. The impact on the Falkel family, when their son is killed during the battle of Mari Ghar, Afghanistan, 7-9-August 2005 during Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF).

An emotional tale of valor and a sp
S. B.  Newman
Jan 06, 2011 S. B. Newman rated it it was amazing
There are no words that I could write to ever accurately define the sorrow and regret expressed by Author Jeff Falkel in the book he wrote about his son Chris; “The Making of Our Warrior”, How SSG Chris Falkel became a Green Beret Warrior and Hero. The task of explaining to others the emotions that Jeff expresses through his writing is impossible to accomplish and that is why this book is a must read for everyone. I mean absolutely everyone; ‘disregardless’ of their political affiliation, religi ...more
Quillan Oak
Quillan Oak marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Elizabeth Atwood
Elizabeth Atwood marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012