Start by marking “Changing Ways” as Want to Read:
Changing Ways

Changing Ways

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  7 reviews
How do you trust someone when you no longer know yourself?

David Barrot, a retired Corrections Officer, moved to Grey Oaks after the tragic death of his son, Cale.

With wife Lucy and daughter Jessie, the Barrot family bought a farm on the outskirts of town and began their new life, putting aside all the dark events of their past.

Unfortunately for them, the dark just won’t le
128 pages
Published 2011 by Gestalt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Changing Ways, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Ways

This was absolutely amazing. I picked this up at a local convention, as it was by a Perth author, but didn't think much about it. I like to support local authors and artists, and this was fairly reasonably priced. I forgot about it until I was looking for something to read recently.

And holy crap I was blown away. The art is outstanding, and models were clearly used to ensure the facial expressions and positions were correct. There's something haunting about the characters eyes- I was actually fa
Beautifully illustrated and downright creepy.
Love not being able to figure out exactly what's going on right away.
Not loving having to wait for the next one, though. Hopefully it's out soon!
Fantastic illustrations
Si je vous disais que je suis allée voir trois fois le titre de ce comics pour vous en parler parce qu'à chaque fois je l'oubliais ? Vous me répondrez que j'ai un Alzheimer, soit c'est entendable, mais pour ma part c'est surtout parce que ce comics est oubliable.

Pas à un moment je ne me suis sentie impliquée dans l'histoire, le dessin est laid, figé, statique, on dirait qu'un roman photo a été copié collé dans cet ouvrage puis crayonné autour pour l'occasion, j'ai vraiment détesté. Ensuite l'his
Saw this book at Supanova this year and bought the digital copy later. Not quite like any graphic novel I have read so far and extremely spooky to boot. Without spoiling anything, I found the cannibals particularly unsettling.

Excellent first book and I immediately proceeded to buy and devour the next.
L'histoire est prenante, mais ce sont surtout les dessins qui sont fabuleux.
Supremely creepy story illustrated with beautiful digital art. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Diana marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Golyatkin marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Sharon Rigby
Sharon Rigby marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Thomas.honey.thought marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Hannah Torney
Hannah Torney marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Rusty marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Cindy Custodio
Cindy Custodio marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Emily added it
May 12, 2014
Leona marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014