Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive: 101 Inspirational Stories about Counting Your Blessings and Having a Positive Attitude” as Want to Read:

101 True Stories about how Positive Thinking can change your life!

Everyone needs a little attitude adjustment once in a while, and these amazing true life stories reveal how real people used positive thinking to improve their lives and overcome challenges. You’ll read stories about how you can:

* make every day a special day
* incorporate gratitude and joy into your daily li
Audio CD, 432 pages
Published December 20th 2010 by Chicken Soup for the Soul on Brilliance Audio (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Lindsay
Apr 08, 2016 Lindsay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
I liked this book. Tried to read a story from it every night so that I could be a little more positive the next day. It's a good reminder that even when things seem down, you are able to overcome them and smile and still enjoy life. A lot of the stories got me thinking, and made me thankful for the things I have. A good read when you need a little pick-me-up.
Jamaica
This is truly a phenomenal book. I recommend it to everyone, old enough to read a book. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive has 101 Inspirational Stories about counting your blessings and having a positive attitude. This version is extremely appealing to me. I often try to keep a positive attitude, but I find that as I get older and experience more trauma in becomes more difficult. I started to read this around Feburary, then I abandoned it for a while. I started reading this again when my ...more
Lenore Webb
Oct 26, 2010 Lenore Webb rated it it was amazing
We have to look at the positive of life. Photographs are positive prints not the negative or black n' white. I have been reading Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive a lot this last week too. Seeing how others are looking at the good in life. Loving that I am counting my blessings. Thrilled that I have Dear at home with me in the evenings and weekends. This last weekend he was here to see his Grandbabes when they visited. Like so many will say, it is that you have food on your plate not tha ...more
Xiaojuanwu
Jun 09, 2011 Xiaojuanwu rated it it was amazing
When the time comes to a challenge for us, we always attempt to think negatively due to fear of failing. All of us want to be successful because the feeling is wanted.It's challenging to think positive while we are under stresses. However, this book will teach and provide some tips for people are seeking to think positive while they are dealing with a predicament.

I really like this book because it had gave me a lot of tips for think positively. I would recommend this book to everyone. We all de
Enyi Osuji
Mar 24, 2014 Enyi Osuji rated it it was amazing
What a collection of inspiring stories that helped changed my view on life
Becky
May 17, 2015 Becky rated it really liked it
I listened to this on audio CD. It lasted 1 hour and 10 minutes, which means it only has about 3 or 4 of the 101 inspirational stories claimed by the title. I did not buy this new, so I'm not sure if there were more CD's that went with it, or if it was sold the way I got it from PaperbackSwap.com. All in all, they were great stories and inspirational. I would recommend this book, however short it may be.
Nur Fatin Atiqah
Five stars, just because I believed there are stories in this book that can change or push me to be the better person I always hope for.

But first, all I've got to do is think positive, be positive, move forward and remember, be thankful to every little blessings that come into my path.

Alhamdulillah, is the key :)
Wan Siti
May 20, 2013 Wan Siti rated it really liked it
Inspiring!

Banyak cerita-cerita yang mengujakan!
Setiap cerita yang dikongsikan membawa rasa kagum dan takjub dengan KUASA ALLAH lagi, lagi dan lagi ..

Kuasa-NYA kepada HAMBA-NYA tidak pernah terbatas kepada mereka yang berfikiran dan bertindakan positif.

Oh, alangkah indahnya hidup ini apabila dipenuhi dengan ramai manusia yang positif! ^_^
Anna
Nov 09, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
Amazing stories, so worth it! Some of these stories have been helping me work on changing my life! I love this one!
Tammy
May 03, 2014 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chicken-soup
Enjoyed this one. I read a few chapters every night before going to sleep. That was a very nice way to end my day.
Jean
Mar 27, 2012 Jean rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved the stories. I am a contributor with the chapter, Childhood Delights-A story about my mother with Alzheimer's
Dina
Aug 11, 2015 Dina rated it it was amazing
This book made me feel happy, grateful and gave me hope. I loved the last chapter in particular...
Basma Hashem
Feb 21, 2015 Basma Hashem rated it it was amazing
Shelves: afterthought
i need a boost for motivation. this think positive compilations of story really made my day
David Craighead
Dec 02, 2016 David Craighead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this collection of real stories from real people. I usually read it at night to make sure I ended my day on a positive note. It's a great pick me up book.
Jamaica
Jun 10, 2011 Jamaica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Fitria Zahrina
Sep 15, 2014 Fitria Zahrina rated it it was amazing
"korban perampokan yang tersenyum telah mencuri sesuatu dari si pencuri" - William Shakespeare, Othello

alhamdulillah. praise into Allah, The Lord of The World, yang menjadikan manusia tempatnya lupa. salah satu hikmahnya : agar manusia bisa menghargai setiap moment yang pernah terlewati. this book made me feel thankful with even the smallest things in my life. yap. karena tak perlulah kejadian luar biasa untuk membuat suatu memori terasa "manis". kadang, justru memori-memori kecil yang kita angg
Masoud
Sep 23, 2016 Masoud rated it really liked it
Oh, honestly, this book took me almost 2-year to finish. I believe it's because I consider these types of books as "not a one-shot-read".
I would read a chapter or two one day, and then stop for a while. It was like a back and forth read.
The book is a great source of positive thoughts since it gives you the chance to read other people's experiences which you may relate to most of them. Stories about the importance of words, overcoming hard time, being thankful for what you have, and expressing g
Cheryln Bologna
Aug 07, 2011 Cheryln Bologna rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who need a postive kick in the pants!
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are alwasy inspirational and this one is no exception. Instead of the usual chapters about Love, Kids, Jobs, and Death, this books is about finding teh silver lining in a world of clouds, thinking positive, being grateful, and counting your blessings. This book opens the door to embracing our lives. It definitely makes you think about your life in a new perspective.
Fatini Zulkifli
Aug 26, 2015 Fatini Zulkifli rated it it was amazing
One thing which is the most valuable thing I've learnt is to write blessings that you get. Do it everyday, 5 items per day. It can be the simplest thing like... having my favorite cup of coffee in the morning, still having hair on my head (because there are people losing hair because of chemotherapy). The best thing is... still alive to ask for God's forgiveness.

Then re-read the items and you will be happy with all the God's blessings.
Christine
Apr 04, 2011 Christine rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: self-help, think
I enjoyed it, this is a book you can read again and again. Some like to devour these books, for me it just depends. With this one I re read it again and again until I read all of the stories.

I really enjoyed reading this book and I think that everyone should get this book, definitely inspiring.
Maggie
May 20, 2016 Maggie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
That's my story, story #5 - page 11 : ) Probably the most pivotal moment of my life thusfar. Still cry whenever I tell this story. But I give this book 5 stars because I love me some Chicken Soup and this one is my absolute favorite. It's about feeling grateful, finding grace, and we can all use some of that most days.
Jane  Doe
Nov 17, 2012 Jane Doe rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I remember picking this book up in middle school and reading it. Needless to say this book did not have a 'positive' impact on me, rather it made me want to throw the book across the room and never look back. Honestly the Chicken Soup books are just not something a person like me can enjoy.
Maryam Al-sharief
Jan 01, 2016 Maryam Al-sharief rated it it was amazing
This book is one of those books that can really help you change the way you see difficult times in your life. It makes you see your problems smaller and gives you strength and hope to better handle them. I really recommend this book, it's amazing!
رانيـــــا .. Rania
That was too Good ... I have a long list of inspiring stories which was touching specially the last 10 .. Ummmm in fact about 40 stories out of 101 was amazing n super .. but the rest .. Sorry to say was quite boring !!
I recommend Chicken Soup Series Publisher to be more choosy on selection .. !!
Nur Asilah
Kisah-kisah perkongsian kehidupan yang diinspirasikan daripada setiap penceritaan. Berfikir positif dan kekal optimis begitulah yang boleh dimampatkan melalui pembacaan santai ini.
Donna
Jul 21, 2011 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
First Chicken Soup book I've read, and I plan to read more! Interesting to taste life from other's perspectives...
Veronique Palmer
Mar 24, 2013 Veronique Palmer rated it it was ok
Ag, average I guess. Not as inspiring as I thought it would be. Only 3 or 4 stories that I really liked.
Molly
Feb 17, 2015 Molly rated it did not like it
I've read enough. After reading the same basic anecdote 29 times, I quit. This series seems to have run out of things to say.
Terri
Terri rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
  • Dare to Dream Big
  • Aku Terlahir 500gr dan Buta
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Goodbye to Stress: Manage Your Problems, Big and Small, Every Day
  • Aftershock
  • The Survival Guide for Kids with ADD or ADHD
  • Beast Next Door (Beast Brothers, #1)
  • Bersyukur Saat Diuji
  • Anti-requiem: New Orleans Stories
  • Boleh Gak Sih Ngarep? Belajar Tentang Sedekah
  • Ring of Fire: An Indonesia Odyssey
  • A Highlander In Her Past (MacKay Clan, #3)
  • أفتوكا لايزو
  • Diari Musafir: Jangan Berhenti 'Berlari'
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • The Disaster Preparedness Handbook: A Guide for Families
  • The Quest (Warriors for the Light #3)
  • The Pickled Pantry: From Apples to Zucchini, 185 Recipes for Pickles, Relishes, Chutneys & More
  • The Interventionist

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...

“I pray for him. It’s very difficult to dislike someone for whom you are praying.” 0 likes
“I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling” 0 likes