Start by marking “All About Me” as Want to Read:
All About Me

All About Me

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  263 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Is there someone special you'd like to open up to? Do you want to know yourself better? Self-discovery and self-revelation aren't easy. With simple but provocative questions, All About Me is a great tool for self-reflection that spotlights everything your loved ones would be interested to know about you but never thought--or dared--to ask. Such as: Name a friend you should ...more
Published January 20th 1998 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about All About Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All About Me

Glynis
I gave this to my father for my birthday, asking him to fill it out. He was confused and said "I don't think I know all the answers about you to answer." I replied back, "No Dad, I want you to fill it out about YOU so that I can read it." He was surprised, touched and had to take his time to fill it all in. It was actually difficult for him to answer some of the questions and was nervous what I would think.

The reason this book is so important is that he unexpectedly passed away a few months aft
Asta Meisner
Amazing book. It makes you think about a lot of questions. I have truly enjoyed this!
liz
Mar 06, 2008 liz rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to liz by: Michelle Evans
I have really enjoyed this all about me book. It is a book of questions covering many different subjects, but it's all about you and your views and memories.
I bought this book many years ago and filled it out and sent it, along with a blank copy, to my future husband. We have really enjoyed having these books as keepsakes and think it's about time we filled out some new ones since a lot has changed since I filled out my first one 7 years ago.
Trina
Sep 23, 2008 Trina rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fun a party game or for fun
This is a really cute book. BUT it is more like a little game book of different questions about yourself. It is nice if you want to get with friends and swap and learn something new about each other but if you are really trying to get in-tune with yourself or grow this book is NOT exactly that type of book. It is more for fun an playing around think of it as a LONG survey all about you... LMAO!
Cheryl
Even though the title sounds a bit narcissistic, I actually really enjoyed filling out this book. It was a really great book that helped me to discover things I was unaware about or never thought about regularly and it helped me address things I didn't want to address. Great for personal growth and great as a gift. Thanks Santana, it was just what I needed =)
Brigitte Rodriguez
This is a fun and interesting fill-in-the-blank book all about you. You start out with information about your family, your schools, favorite films and music, but then move on to your memories, hopes, dreams, fears, etc.

I feel it's a fun and painless way to connect with yourself and to revisit and see how you have changed over time.
mlady_rebecca
This is one of those books with writing prompts, and you're supposed to answer questions about yourself. Just found the copy I filled out back in September of 2000, and later updated in October of 2001. My how things change.

Fun book. I'm debating finding another copy for a new decade.

Reviewed 08/08/2010
mairywo
A really good and complete collection of questions about yourself. The only thing I don't like is, once it's filled out, the cool thing about it is over. At least for me. I like filling out questionnaires, but I don't get much from reading them again after a while. But maybe that's just me...
Denise
This is a great book that you can do whenever you feel like spending a little "me" time alone. It's basically a fun book of survey questions about, well, you. It is interesting to ask yourself some of the questions in this book and you may even skip a few and come back later.
Sharleen
Another question book we use for discussion with family and friends, like a game. We leave our copy blank and pass it around so everyone gets a chance to ask something.
Amanda
This was very fun and kept me busy for a few weeks. I would like to another one in a few years and compare them to one another :)
Kim
Like the List Your Self books, I go back to this one at least once a year to see how I've changed. Very enjoyable book.
A book full of good questions about yourself.
Nice to fill in and great to read back.

Taryn
Mar 11, 2009 Taryn marked it as own-but-haven-t-read
I thought it would be a great way to put some of my history down in a few short lines ;)
Tracy Jasperson
I did this in 1999, and I want to get another one and do it again and compare the two.
Crystal
This is really fun. I'm actually learning a lot about myself - good and bad :-O
Sarah (Mood Reader)
I learned a lot about me from this book. I loved it!
great for a little self discovery!
Nichole Underhill
Nichole Underhill marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Tina Wardkhan
Tina Wardkhan marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Anna
Anna added it
Aug 28, 2015
Maria Lourdes
Maria Lourdes marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Aug 26, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Quaam
Quaam marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Tom Bensley
Tom Bensley marked it as to-read
Siobhan
Siobhan marked it as to-read
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
  • Music Listography Journal
  • The Happy Book: A Journal to Celebrate What Makes You Happy
  • List Your Self: Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery
  • The Non-Planner Datebook
  • I Was Here: A Travel Journal for the Curious Minded
  • What I Wore Today
  • If... (Questions For The Game of Life)
  • The Wish List
  • 642 Things to Write About
  • Let's Make Some Great Art
  • You Are Good at Things: A Checklist
  • One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
  • Dream It. List It. Do It!: The 43things.com Guide to Creating Your Own Life List
  • Interplay: The Process of Interpersonal Communication
Philipp Keel is an internationally acclaimed artist and writer. He achieved critical and popular acclaim with his best-selling book series, "All About Me," which currently has over three million copies in print. His early influences include Fellini, Sendak, Steinberg and palm trees (not necessarily in that order).
More about Philipp Keel...
All about Us All About Me Teenage Edition: The Story of Your Life Keel's Simple Diary Vol. I (Red): The Cloverleaf Edition All About My Dog All About My Cat