Start by marking “Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven: A Psychic Intuitive's Discussion of Life, Death, and What Awaits Us Beyond” as Want to Read:

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Psychic intuitive Char Margolis has amazed TV hosts from Larry King to Regis Philbin--and millions of viewers--with her uncanny ability to make contact with departed spirits. Now she shares her most exciting experiences in this astonishing book. But this is much more than a memoir-Char also tells you how to develop your own psychic abilities. Her inspiring advice can help ...more
Published August 17th 2010 by St. Martin's Press (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven

Stacy
Jan 19, 2016 Stacy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Eh. It's hard to stay engaged when an author constantly uses "I". It seems to create a lot of distance between the author and reader. While interesting, by far not the best spirituality oriented book I've read.
Sandie
Feb 29, 2016 Sandie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Interesting book. Author is from southeast Michigan. She is like the 'ghost whisperer', communication with souls/spirits who have passed on.
Rachel
Mar 07, 2014 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fictrion, 2014
This book was really informative, I think it was perfect for me.

I really liked her honest approach to intuition and I enjoyed her writing style, but at times it was a bit repetitious
Marilyn
Apr 22, 2008 Marilyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one was just for me. It was nice to read something familiar as so much of what she talks about I've already experienced. Easy reading, good insight, and simple steps anyone can try to help expand your "intuition" even though it isn't this easy.
Lindsay Greene
Feb 25, 2013 Lindsay Greene rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
BORING!! She uses 20 Chapters to explain how to harness your intuition. The whole book could have been summed up in a chapter or two. It's like reading a whole book on how to make an omelette! Just awful!!
Sabrina Rutter
I like to read about psychics, but I like it to be in story form and this wasn't that way at all......
Mel
Jun 29, 2011 Mel rated it liked it
Some interesting thoughts about intuition and life/death issues. Repetitive at times.
D.G. Kaye
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Melaine
Melaine marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Kathy
Kathy is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2016
cristi dean
cristi dean rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Arpanaryan Kaur
Arpanaryan Kaur marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Christine Bullion
Christine Bullion rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
LaVerne Haggerty
LaVerne Haggerty is currently reading it
May 05, 2016
Shameeka Smith
Shameeka Smith marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Kalisha
Kalisha rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Alison
Alison added it
Feb 25, 2016
jean
jean rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Annabel Upton
Annabel Upton rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Melinda k Johnson
Melinda k Johnson rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2015
Delores G. West
Delores G. West rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Sheila Tyler-Thompson
Sheila Tyler-Thompson marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
DANA BLANCO RICH MD
DANA BLANCO RICH MD marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Trish
Trish rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Rachie
Rachie is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2015