Start by marking “Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven: A Psychic Intuitive's Discussion of Life, Death, and What Awaits Us Beyond” as Want to Read:

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Psychic intuitive Char Margolis has amazed TV hosts from Larry King to Regis Philbin--and millions of viewers--with her uncanny ability to make contact with departed spirits. Now she shares her most exciting experiences in this astonishing book. But this is much more than a memoir-Char also tells you how to develop your own psychic abilities. Her inspiring advice can help ...more
Published August 17th 2010 by St. Martin's Press (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Questions From Earth, Answers From Heaven

Rachel
This book was really informative, I think it was perfect for me.

I really liked her honest approach to intuition and I enjoyed her writing style, but at times it was a bit repetitious
Marilyn
This one was just for me. It was nice to read something familiar as so much of what she talks about I've already experienced. Easy reading, good insight, and simple steps anyone can try to help expand your "intuition" even though it isn't this easy.
Lindsay Greene
BORING!! She uses 20 Chapters to explain how to harness your intuition. The whole book could have been summed up in a chapter or two. It's like reading a whole book on how to make an omelette! Just awful!!
✟Sabrina Rutter✟
I like to read about psychics, but I like it to be in story form and this wasn't that way at all......
Mel
Some interesting thoughts about intuition and life/death issues. Repetitive at times.
Rachie
Rachie is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2015
Donna jetmore
Donna jetmore marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Angela Kulen
Angela Kulen marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Mary C Stewart
Mary C Stewart marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
JackyH
JackyH marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Delicia Farrugia
Delicia Farrugia marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Marianne Van oeveren
Marianne Van oeveren marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Discover Your Inner Wisdom: Using Intuition, Logic, and Common Sense to Make Your Best Choices Love Karma: Use Your Intuition to Find, Create, and Nurture Love in Your Life Life   A Spiritual Intuitive's Collection Of Inspirational Thoughts De essentie Living in Spirit: Why you and those you love will never die