Start by marking “The Nanny Solution” as Want to Read:
The Nanny Solution

The Nanny Solution

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Sit. Stay. Roll over. Good Boy.

Well, these commands worked for the puppy. Unfortunately, Audrey Graham's new boss was not so easily tamed. After a difficult year, she needed to get back on track, and accepting a job as "dog nanny" for millionaire businessman Simon Collier was the first step. But Simon, like the incorrigible puppy he'd bought for his young daughter, had a m
Published January 2nd 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Nanny Solution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nanny Solution

Lyndi
I have no idea how I got this book, but I gave it a shot. I'm not real big on the "single parent" romances because I don't have kids, haven't even really interacted with them, and I have a hard time getting into the character's head when we're so different. My life is all about me, I can't identify with somebody whose life is all about their kid. Not yet anyway. So I usually avoid these.

But this one was... cute. I enjoyed it. Though to be fair, I did skim a few paragraphs where the MC was just l
Victoria
This book was a disappointment. What started off as a really good and interesting book slowly dwindled down to a boring story. I found the plot interesting. I mean, its different you know. This time, the girl's past really isn't all that fantastic. The banter between the 2 main characters had me chuckling many times. But slowly, as the book progressed, this banter became rather non-existent. Instead, they quarreled over ridiculous things.

Simon was very nice in the beginning. The typical hot and
Faith
It was a good read despite being predictable. I just love how some of my special scenes are described to detail.
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 28, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Anna Esque
Anna Esque marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Sandi
Sandi added it
May 01, 2014
Aandt
Aandt added it
Oct 06, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Crystal McFarland
Crystal McFarland marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Lisa
Lisa added it
Oct 19, 2012
A
A added it
Aug 09, 2012
Nancy Whitmire
Nancy Whitmire marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2012
Gemma
Gemma added it
Apr 27, 2014
Twelve Days The Edge of Heaven Five Days Grace (McRae series #4) Bed of Lies  (The McRae's #3) Marry Me Again (The Second Chance Love Series, Book 1)