Start by marking “Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes” as Want to Read:
Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes

Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes

A masterful collection of mindboggling questions guaranteed to have bibliophiles wracking their brains.
This engaging and stimulating book of quizzes will test readers' knowledge of classic and contemporary literature. From Charlotte Bronte to Chinua Achebe, hidden double entendres to famous opening lines, "Who Killed Iago?" runs the gamut and challenges even the most avid
Published June 1st 2009 by Perigee Books

To ask other readers questions about Who Killed Iago?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Killed Iago?

karen
Jun 28, 2009 karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: makemesmart
i concur with greg - these are perfect for sitting in woodside memorial park (aka the median strip) eating fruits and seeing how smart you are. the literary connections parts were the best - i would love an entire book just devoted to them - they are like lateral thinking puzzles involving books. get a goodreads.com friend (a real one, not a plugging author) and go forth and learn!
Greg
Jun 28, 2009 Greg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite a bit of fun to be had taking these literary quizzes. I'd recommend doing them with another person, I certainly had more fun doing these with Karen then I would have if I had just sat in my apartment testing myself. Sort of like the book quiz, but with only a passing mention to Anne of Green Gables, and Twilight, and only one quiz out of the 60 or so that focused on Jane Austen. The book is from England so there is a bit of a British Bias, but that's ok. Apparently this guy does a radio sh ...more
Raquel Curvacheiro
If you proud yourself for being a knowledgeable reader; well informed in the arts of literature; if you recon you know your favorite writers better than you know some members of your family... than this book is for you! Filled with literary quizzes it can either prove you right... or bring you to shame!
It is great to read/answer alone, but is even better in a great friends get together, where you can dazzle them with your witt!
Allison
How does one rate a quiz book? It was fine, I suppose--admittedly too difficult for me, but that's bound to happen if your tastes don't align exactly with those of the author.
Kate Heather Faye
Haha, nope, not for me. I'm all for the plotlines and endings, not so much into the tiny details. But I enjoyed the quizzes nonetheless.
Ellen Marchessault
Perfect for Carleton English majors! Reminds me of studying for the "little stinkers" on comps. Great fun.
Denise
Jun 27, 2009 Denise marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Take this to some book groups for a lively discussion!
kate heather
kate heather rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Miriam
Miriam rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was ok
Sep 22, 2009
Rita Ferreira
Rita Ferreira rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2013
Sophia
Sophia rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2011
María
María rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2012
Lucinda Powell
Lucinda Powell rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2009
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Neala Arnold
Neala Arnold rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2010
KU2
KU2 rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2013
Mollie
Mollie rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2011
Erik Skadhauge
Erik Skadhauge rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2014
Anjanette
Anjanette rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2011
Elsa
Elsa rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Dododo
Dododo rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2012
Pete
Pete rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2010
Isabella
Isabella rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2013
janet
Aug 07, 2011 janet rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was so much fun but tough - I was happy if I got half the answers right on any one round.
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2010