Start by marking “The Beast of Blackbirch Manor” as Want to Read:
The Beast of Blackbirch Manor

The Beast of Blackbirch Manor

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Cursed by a witch as a boy, Tadeusz suffers the torment of being a 'beast' man. Unless he finds a woman who will love him, he will become a wolf on his thirty-third birthday. When he meets the woman he has married by proxy, he knows he is doomed. Victoria is beautiful--and horrified to discover she has married a monster. Rating: Contains sexual content, adult language.
Published August 2nd 2010 by CreateSpace (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Beast of Blackbirch Manor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beast of Blackbirch Manor

Linda
Jan 04, 2013 Linda added it

Victoria Billingsford knew that should have waited in town for the carriage but traveling from New York to Taylor's Grove, Pennsylvania had been long and she needed to stretch her legs. Victoria knew that she could not put off meeting the man that she had married by proxy six weeks ago any longer. Paul, her cousin, had assured her that this Tadeuz Hermonski was a decent man unlike her late husband who only sought to control her in all ways! Oh how she wished that she had never told him that
Jessica
The Beast of Blackbirch Manor is an interesting retelling of the Beauty and the Beast fairy tale. It is a true romance novel, which is a genre I don't usually read, so I wasn't sure if I would like this book. I was happy to find that I did enjoy it. It was a quick read, and I liked the fantasy/supernatural elements, especially the fact that Victoria had her own secrets. Since this is my first Romance novel, I can't speak for that genre, but I think that fans of Fantasy will enjoy this book.

http
Channice

Beast of Blackbirch Manor is a sexy twist on a classic tale. Vicky husband die so she got remarry to pay off the deaths her ex-husband left her in but no one told her how her new husband looked. And no one tell her that her would have these "feel" for a man beast. Anyway it was my first time reading a book like this one and I kinda like it. The book was on ok read.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
LiteraryLover
LiteraryLover marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Apr 18, 2014
Spazkat
Spazkat marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Mickey
Mickey marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Zlatathebookworm
Zlatathebookworm marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Pam T
Pam T added it
Dec 10, 2013
Jaejae
Jaejae marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
adelina.
adelina. marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Dave Olsher
Dave Olsher marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Bj Gaskill
Bj Gaskill marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Savina
Savina marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Penelope Marzec grew up in a small town along the Jersey shore. She started reading romances at a young age and fell in love with happy endings. She is a member of the New Jersey Romance Writers, the Liberty States Fiction Writers, and EPIC. Twice an EPPIE winner for inspirational fiction, and once a finalist, her paranormal, Irons In The Fire, was a nominee for a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice a ...more
More about Penelope Marzec...
Daddy Wanted The Company You Keep Kiss of Blarney The Fiend of White Buck Hall The Pirate's Wraith