Start by marking “Watch Me Die (Stacy Killian #4)” as Want to Read:
Watch Me Die (Stacy Killian #4)

Watch Me Die (Stacy Killian #4)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  1,229 ratings  ·  153 reviews
In Spindler’s thrilling new psychological drama, one woman’s journey to recovery becomes her worst nightmare…

Before Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans, stained-glass restoration artist Mira Gallier had it all: a thriving business doing work she loved and an idyllic marriage to the perfect man.But the devastating storm stole her beloved husband – his body swept away by f
Audio CD, Unabridged
Published June 21st 2011 by Macmillan Audio

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me Die

Kristen
The latest from Erica Spindler is a must read for this summer... and it's on sale now! Mira Gallier, a widow who restores colored glass windows, is living a hard life. During Hurricane Katrina, her husband Jeff is presumed dead from the hurricane, and her in-laws are out for blood. But someone else is after her, targeting people near her, leaving cryptic Biblical messages on the scene, and perhaps making her crazy. When NOPD Spencer Malone and his new partner, Karin Bayle is on the scene, they q ...more
Linda Hill
Despite the fact that I was suprised to discover after beginning it that this book was not the first part of a series--the dust jacket says nothing about the previous books--I was able to enjoy it as a stand-alone novel. There were details about the main characters that I'm sure I missed because I haven't read the other books, but it didn't impact my reading enjoyment.
The story is fast-paced and the suspense builds with each turn of the page. Ms. Spindler kept me guessing right to the very end.
Shanna
I thought this was a great read. Gripping and powerful. I enjoyed the combination of historical information regarding New Orleans and its culture, with the depth of characters and tangly webs embedded in various story lines (which did not overpower one another). A little bit of steamy romance, scandal, and crime all in one! Job well done. This was my first Erica Spindler book but I am totally planning for more.
Darcia Helle
Erica Spindler has long been one of my favorite authors and she reminds me why with her newest release. Set in New Orleans, Spindler captures both the destruction and the spirit of the location. The characters are well-developed and made me care what happened to them. As the plot builds, so does the suspense. And just when you think you know something, a twist takes you in a whole new direction.

Some of the characters in this one carry on from earlier novels. But this is easily read as a stand-a
Daniel Rudge
A good summer read that is both a good whodunit and good thriller. The focus of this book is Mira Gallier, who restores stained glass windows that were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina, the same storm the claimed the life of the husband she idolized. As it turns out, one of her restorations is in a church where the head-Priest is murdered and a religious saying is spray-painted across the stained glass windows Mira has restored. Soon, others who know or who have recent encounters with Mira are mur ...more
Stacy Green
I started this book yesterday and finished it last night! Spindler's writing has a nice flow and is easy to follow, and she does a great job making you invest in her characters. The mystery in this one demanded to be solved, and I couldn't go to bed until I finished. Would definitely rec to mystery and suspense lovers.
lawgurl
This author is new to me however the synopsis intrigued me, the book turned out to be very interesting the characters story lines were written well. You think the book is all about a wife losing her husband but it's way more than than that, murder, mystery and love....
Laurel-Rain
Set against the backdrop of post-Katrina New Orleans, this page-turning psychological suspense novel had me biting my nails throughout.

Protagonist Mira Gallier, whose husband Jeff died during Katrina, restores stained glass windows—in churches and in homes—and had just finished restoring the windows at Sisters of Mercy. Now detectives Spencer Malone and Tony Sciame are at the scene of the brutal slaying of Father Girod, surrounded by the destruction of those stained glass windows—by Graffiti.

Nex
Patty

Quick Summary…
Mira Gallier is a stained glass artist. She has tried to rebuild her life after losing her beloved husband Jeff during Hurricane Katrina. It has been six years of hard work and therapy and she is almost there. Then rather suddenly her world begins to crumble. Evil seems to be everywhere…especially on her doorstep. An old friend returns and Mira finds out that her life was not what she believed it to be. People are being killed…one by one…and biblical sayings are attached to them. T
Miles
Watch Me Die by Erica Spindler is one of those books you’ll pick up and struggle to put down, I certainly did. I enjoyed every minute, well nearly every minute, more on that later but finishing the book at 2am is testament – sorry couldn’t resist the pun - to the author’s talents and incontrovertible hold she had on me! I’ve been meaning to read a book set in New Orleans and the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina for some time now and when the opportunity came in the shape of Watch Me Die I jumped a ...more
Tracy
A Twisted, Taunting Thriller
Six years ago Hurricane Katrina devastated the Gulf Coast and raged over New Orleans like a furiously spurned lover. The levees that held at bay the water surrounding The Crescent City could only withstand her onslaught for so long before giving way and spewing forth its deadly flood waters. What started as a natural disaster ended up a national catastrophe of biblical proportion. It left ragged scars across the landscape of the south and soul-deep wounds in the heart
Louise
Mira Gallier is a stained glass artist making beautiful stained glass windows and panels. She knows how to mix colours well and produces the most brilliant or serene coloured pieces depending on what her client requests. One of her most beautiful pieces of work was the twelve glass panels that measured twelve feet by five feet that depicted a scene from the life of Christ on each panel. These were installed at Sisters of Mercy Catholic church.

Mira’s husband, Jeff, was killed during hurricane Kat
Misty
WATCH ME DIE was the most intense book I have read in a long time. Erica Spindler definitely knows how to create frightening and twisted tales of suspense, while allowing me to discover deep heroic characters that leave me begging for a sequel. I read a lot and rarely find a book that keeps me from being able to function in other areas of my life. This was one of those books that once started, could not be put down and trumped other necessities such as eating and sleeping. It was literally a nai ...more
Lisa Tortorello
Erica Spindler does a superb job with her novel Watch Me Die.

After losing her thought-to -be perfect husband during Hurricane Katrina, Mira's life was in a downward spiral. Finally, Mira felt she was gaining control once again until her past comes back to haunt her. Mira, an artist by trade, restored stained-glass windows in a church and now those windows have been ruined, and the priest from the parish murdered. Mira was devastated by this, but it turned out this was only the beginning. Others
Jean
This was an enjoyable fast paced thriller, set in post Katrina New Orleans, five years after the storm. The protagonist, an artisan who makes stained glass windows is still unable to move on from the loss of her husband to the hurricane, and when a serial killer emerges, all of the victims are somehow related to her.
This book really keeps you guessing. I had several theories as the pages turned. Ultimately, the character Mira must face her past, and the killer.
If you like Treme or have an inte
Kristi
Reading Watch Me Die was a like a hurricane. You knew that something bad was coming, then you are in the middle of craziness, and then it passes with you saying wow. I have to say again wow.

I really enjoyed this book and please forgive my goofy description and the hurricane analogy.

I liked the characters, the pace, and the suspense of who was doing the killing. So many thoughts running through my head that I was dizzy. I loved this book and appreciated reading a suspense novel that kept my inte
Peggy
Wow this one had me guessing and trying to figure things out man this was one awesom book.
Earica Spindler at her best.
Awesome from chaper one to the last page you can not put it down.
I love the way she writes how she plots how she keeps saying mabe then naa can't be then saying wow i can't belive it was that one thpugjt for sure it was the outher one.
ONE AWESOME BOOK FROM START TO FINISH?
Nicole Grace
I just finished this, the newest of the Spindler books and again, I loved it. I just love her writing style. It's easy to follow and always keeps you guessing. I did not figure out who the mysterious bad guy was and ... honestly, when people are using scripture in their murders, it's just plain creepy!!! This is definitely another great one by Erica Spindler!!!
Monica Albright
Absolutely amazing! I'm not sure what drew me to this book, it certainly was NOT the title, but I'm glad I picked it up! This was a quick read, because I found it entertaining and full of twists and turns. A great suspense thriller. I haven't read any other books by Erica Spindler, but I'm looking forward to picking some of them up!
Erin
Watch Me Die is a page turning, can't put it down kind of story. A pyschological puzzle that was fun and entertaing. Great charachters, hopefully Spencer Malone and his family will be back!!
Ragan
AMAZING!!!! This was my first time reading a book by Erica Spindler. LOVED it!! It had suspense, action, murder, everything. And really kept my attention.
Lucy D. Briand
This is a definite must read. Love Love Loved it. Although I am now becoming more curious as to Percy's Character. Hoping to read more about him someday.
Paula Gray
This book is fantastic! I read it in about 6 hours. I'm trying to decide which Erica Spindler novel I'm going to read next!!
Maggie Wilson
Another excellent delivery by Erica Spindler ! Fast paced gripping read that keeps you guessing right until the end.
Allyson Abu-hajar
Loved this book. I had a hard time putting it down because I wanted to find out what was next. Kept me guessing.
Danielle Reicks
another fantastic read by Spindle. I sure wish I didnt have to wait so long between books!
Shannon
Really loved this book. I couldn't put it down. If you like Erica's books you will love this one
Melissa Eisenmeier
This book was so hard to put down. Erica Spindler's a very good writer.
Cherise Crawford-Cotter
Big fan of Erica Spindler! Never disappoints.
Pam
The author spins a good story.
  • Slices of Night (Stacy Killian)
  • Hotwire (Maggie O'Dell, #9)
  • Stolen (Lucy Kinkaid, #6)
  • Nameless (Less Series, #2)
  • Before She Dies
  • Devious (New Orleans, #7)
  • The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, Volume 11
  • Nightwatcher (Nightwatcher #1)
  • The Nightmare Thief (Jo Beckett #4)
  • The Perfect Couple (Last Stand Series, #4)
A New York Times and International bestselling author, Erica Spindler's skill for crafting engrossing plots and compelling characters has earned both critical praise and legions of fans. Her stories have been lauded as “thrill-packed page turners, white- knuckle rides and edge-of-your-seat whodunits.”

Erica loves meeting and interacting with her fans, both in person and online. She has a wicked se
More about Erica Spindler...
See Jane Die (Stacy Killian #1) Last Known Victim (Stacy Killian, #3) Copycat (Kitt Lundgren, #1) Killer Takes All Bone Cold

“I can't compete with a ghost or a perfect memory...I'm just a man...Flesh and blood. If you decide that's what you want, you know where to find me...” 2 likes
“Love is one of the most powerful motivations there is. Love, hate, greed: the holy trinity of murder.” 2 likes