Start by marking “Zionism, the Jewish National Movement, Wih Appendices of Diplomatic Documents and Contemporary Articles and Reports” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Published April 9th 2008 by Lewis Press (first published April 1st 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about Zionism, the Jewish National Movement, Wih Appendices of Diplomatic Documents and Contemporary Articles and Reports

Sydney
Oct 29, 2016 Sydney rated it liked it
I stumbled upon this book by mistake, and decided to give it a go.
I think that my rating would have been higher if I had been able to understand it better... this book was full of information and facts; but, I found it hard to follow and that made this more of a focus challenge than a reading task... but, that's just me, so don't let that scare you off!

If you are interested in the beginnings of Israel or Judaism as a more political movement, than this will be of interest to you. If you dislike r