Start by marking “Desire's Sirocco (WindWorld #1)” as Want to Read:
Desire's Sirocco (WindWorld #1)

Desire's Sirocco (WindWorld #1)

3.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  97 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Part of the WindWorld series.

Published November 1st 2009 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Desire's Sirocco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire's Sirocco

Eva Millien
May 12, 2016 Eva Millien rated it really liked it

After her brothers sold her into slavery, Jameela resigned herself to an existence of backbreaking work or exacting degradation and the reader
Kate
Jul 19, 2016 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
WindWorld - Desire's Sirocco By Charlotte Boyett-Compo Lord Dagan Kiel is the Master Trainer of the Conclave. It is his duty to provide and train a wife for the Grand Master. When he spies a beautiful naked young woman on the slave block at Sahar Colony, he outbids all others to buy her. Taking her to the infamous Keep of the Brotherhood at Lalssu, he begins in-depth, graphic instructions of the young, naive virgin. Though he trains his charge with the Grand Master in mind, he does not count on ...more
Eva Millien
May 12, 2016 Eva Millien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Desire's Sirocco (WindWorld #1) by Charlotte Boyett-Compo As the master trainer of the Conclave, it is Lord Dagan Kiel’s duty to provide and train a wife for the Grand Master, so when he spies a beautiful naked young woman on the slave block, he outbids everyone and begins the in-depth, graphic instructions but he didn’t count on falling in love and lust with the lovely Jameela in this fascinating Reaper romance.

Tonileg
Jul 17, 2012 Tonileg rated it it was ok
Slave/Fantasy stories usually don't interest me. I'd prefer a good mystery or a historical fiction. But I'm giving this book a chance because of all the good reviews.
Story opens with Jameela in a robe en route for the Conclave, she is clearly in a bad position and low on the totem pole, it is not immediately evident that she is going to sold as a slave. In fact I found the beginning hard to follow as we are thrown into this fantasy world with little description of setting or social mores. She ha
Diane
How would you feel if you were purchased and trained to be the perfect lover? If you answered no, then you might have to talk yourself into reading this book... but if you initial reaction is, oh yes... then I can guarantee you'll enjoy what Charlotte has to offer.
Eva (TXBookjunkie)
It started out okay with some spicy scenes (albeit lack of world building), but then I started to lose interest. And when the "vampires" came into play I was already skimming. I was a bit confused with the setting (this was prior to the skimming), but then there was sex between the hero and someone other then the heroine (although it was forced per say) and that's a big no for me (and then he didn't kill, or at least badly hurt, the bitch). I lost interest after that.
Liz
Jul 02, 2009 Liz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a pleasant suprise. It took a turn around a little more than half ways and I was suprised to see it go there but it was not bad. I liked it and it will not be my last book from this author.
Anne
This story meandered a bit in the beginning....with pretty spicy erotica but unconvincing characters...then morphed into an interesting paranormal story about halfway through.
Paris        (kerbytejas)
good read - i enjoy this authors books
Mitzi
Free Kindle book June 12, 2012.
Laura Carson
Nook freebie
Alyse
Alyse is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2016
Toshira
Toshira rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Katie Griffin
Katie Griffin rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Ang
Ang rated it did not like it
Jun 03, 2016
Tricia Lenhart
Tricia Lenhart rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Chuck
Chuck marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Belletab
Belletab marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Caterina
Caterina marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Trish
Trish added it
Feb 22, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Crossing Jordan
Crossing Jordan marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Handsome Bastard (Ancient Blood, #1)
  • Subtle Magic (Subtle Lovers, #1)
  • A Wanton's Thief
  • Roped
  • Lionheart (StarQuest, #1)
  • Seduced by the Angel
  • A Different Life (Beasts of Forever, #2)
  • Zylan Captive (Zylar's Moons, #1)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • To All a (Very Sexy) Good Night
  • Mission Menage (Operation Erotic, #1)
  • Burning Hunger (Twilight's Possession, #1)
  • Initiation (Xylon Warriors #1)
  • Be My Vampire Tonight (Darklander Lovers, #1)
  • The Gift (The Pet Shop, #1)
  • Darlin' Druid (Texas Druid, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon #10; Decorah Security #1)
She won Inscription Magazine's 2000 Engraver Award for Favorite E-Author and The Writecharm's Simply Charming Award for promoting e-books and their authors worldwide. Her sci-fi/futuristic novel, BLOODWIND, stayed on Dark Star Publications bestseller list for over 18 months and has now been released in paperback. It was named as one of the Best Books of 1999 at eBook Connections as was her dark hi ...more
More about Charlotte Boyett-Compo...

WindWorld (8 books)
  • Longing's Levant (WindWorld, #2)
  • Rapture's Etesian (WindWorld, #3)
  • Lucien's Khamsin (WindWorld, #4)
  • Desert Wind (WindWorld, #5)
  • Kiss of the Wind (WindWorld, #6)
  • Wind Warrior (WindWorld, #7)
  • A Reaper's Love (WindWorld, #8)