Start by marking “Hannah's Choice” as Want to Read:
Hannah's Choice

Hannah's Choice

2.8 of 5 stars 2.80  ·  rating details  ·  307 ratings  ·  37 reviews
Hannah needs a job, but what is she willing to do to get one?
Nook
Published March 8th 2009 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hannah's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hannah's Choice

Sammy, Recovering Monster Sex Addict
Very short at 8 pages long. This is for people that have erotic fantasies that involve doctors. Even though this was well written, I discovered that doctor patient relations does nothing for me. I was mildly repulsed which is kinda funny when I consider some of my recent reading material.

This would have made a great first chapter for a novella. I would enjoy reading the rest of this story if SKitt ever develops this into a longer book.

The 2 stars are because it was just ok. More details about Ha
Arabella Styne
This story wasn't bad, but like almost all the other reviews, I wanted to know more! Who's the rich guy? What job was she applying for? What would the rich guy have done to her? It did feel like it should be part of a novel. Although short and a cliffhanger, like the rest of Selen's books, the erotic scene was well crafted and definately satisfying!
Sassafrass
I love Selena Kitt, and man can she write some wonderfully smutty stuff. But what happened? Why did this end the way that it did? I don't get it. I wanted to know more. It was like I was in the grips of the story and then it was just over. :(
Heather in FL
Wow, it would have been nice if she'd stuck around long enough to find out what the job was. And after all those orgasms, she's not even the teensiest bit curious? Definitely an odd job interview, but I'd say she got her time's worth out of it, lol. Phew!
Sandra
This was good and I was all excited to find out who this "eccentric" guy is and what's gonna happen when she gets the job (maybe he's the doctor, maybe he's cute, the possibilities!)... and then it ended. Hmph.
C.S. Morgan
I liked this. It read more like the first chapter of a novel, rather than a standalone, so the end was a tad abrupt, But great writing as always from Selena! :)
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Hannah's Choice is a short erotica by Selena Kitt. This story is about a woman looking for work and undergoing an EXTENSIVE interview process.
Adele
oooh hot and sexy medical examination.. i don't think i'll look at a doctor quite the same again!!!
Elena
1.5*
This was just weird - Hannah applies for a questionable job that pays well but requires a full body exam beforehand. The doctor pretty much molested her during her physical exam, but then Hannah just decides she doesn't want the job after all (?!) and we didn't even get to meet the "boss"!! I was hoping that the boss would be the doctor, but - nope - there was nothing more to it... It wasn't sexy to me at all since the doctor was literally just that - a doctor! The whole exam was too clinica
Zemira Warner
I didn't really liked Hannah's Choice even though she did the right thing at the end.
Michelle Randall
This is labeled as EROTICA, please do not read if you are not comfortable with that type of story.

Hannah needs a job. She has been working with a head hunter, Eric and he has a lead on a secretary plus job that pays $250,000 a year. What? Ok, she'll try. She has made it through the psychology evaluations, the blood testings and all the rest. Now is the physical exam. She figures it will be a normal exam, but there is nothing normal about this exam.

She is not sure that she is ready for whatever t
SL Thomson
a nice quick sexy read
Funzee Shu

What a quick reading !!

I wondering what Mr. Harper and Ralph Schultz looks like.... *grinning*

Even its look weird for "a job interview" but....if the doctor looks like this man...

description

And he can give me multiple "O" only by his fingers.....

Oh, I DON'T MIND !!!! (⌒˛⌒)

LMAO
Gerald
It started out great, lots of interesting questions about what was the job she was applying for, why did it offer so much money, and why did she need an exam to test her sexual responses? It was enjoyable, but then it ended so quickly, with her deciding not to take the job. We got a real cliffhanger on this one. Wouldn't mind having this one expanded to novel from short.
Britta
Hannah was given information about a new position opening at an undisclosed location by a headhunter. She was told the receptionist position would be paying $250,000 a year. And part of the interview included a doctor’s exam … a sexual exam …

Read the rest of my review .
Heather  * suffering broken screen syndrome*
Hmm what would you do for a job that pays $250, 000 yr. Hannah goes through this job interview, does all the test the last thing is a medical exam. However this turns out to be not like any normal exam shes had. After multiple orgasms and embarrassment she walks out and away from the job.

Really extremely short story. Good for a quick read.
Arlyn
√The good news is that I was left wanting more. The bad news is that I felt unsatisfied at the end because so little information was provided that I felt like I hadn't read a book at all. I hated the ending...It was so final... it was clear that I was supposed be in the dark and I was expected to stay there...
nurmawati

aneh juga ceritanya..ttg ce yg mau dapet kerjaan jadi sekretaris pria eksentrik dengan gaji 250.000 dollar setahun tapi diperiksa sampe berapa kali "o" sampe bagian2 'dalam' juga di cek (tidak dengan cara yg hot)
jadi culup 1 bintang....lumayan deh bacaan iseng hehehe...
Leslie Rodriguez
This is a very short read, but very hot. That is what Selena is about though (hot sexy books). It seemed like it was leading to another book, but I am not sure if it does.
Missy Wilde
Hannah, the dear, is offered a job. A well paying job. And there is a catch, of course. A hot catch. That is nicely introduced in this story. Which intentionally, though unexpectedly, comes to an abrupt end.

A good shorty.
Helen Mead
This was a very short book by Selena Kitt at only 8 pages long. Not my idea of a good read to be honest! I new it was short but I expected more than 8 pages and at least more of a story line to it!
Tony
A tale of an intrusive medical exam.
I would get this story if it was an introduction, a freebie book-bait for a full size novel, but as a stand alone piece it just doesn't make any sense.
Holly
This book was.. I didn't really understand it. To me it seemed like a part out of a full length novel, it was not bad--not at all. But it does feel like it should have more to it.
Geitwn
Ok this was supposed to be a novel, it is sold as a novel, but it looks more like a teaser. It is way too short, and almost nothing happens during it's shortness.
Rachael
I want to find out about the actual job and the employer. This seems like a good teaser for a much longer story.
Dar
Hot little read! Quick and smutty 'check-up' for a job for an eccentric billionaire - for a free read, very good!
Jessica
short - no back story of characters - not deep - not even a story, more like a "scene"... hot quickie ;)
Jeanne Mccartney
Definite erotica. Would have been interesting to find out more about the position (no pun intended).
K.R.Caldwell

Intresting... Never would have thought of this plot... But intresting read none the less.

Say
a few words.....i don't want to get a physical examination from a male doctor.....no no no!!! lol!
  • The Caledonian Inheritance (The Athena Effect #3)
  • Because of You (Because of You, #1)
  • Seeking Philbert Woodbead (Fairweather Sisters, #2)
  • 8 Second Ride
  • Delicious: A Novella
  • Romance of Lust
  • Forty Days (Neima's Ark, #1)
  • The Reporter and The Girl MINUS The Super Man!
  • Clash (Soul Surfer, #1)
  • Summer Heat
  • Father's Keeper
  • Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)
  • Kept
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Down the Rabbit Hole, Chicago, Illinois, 1871: The Diary of Pringle Rose (Dear America)
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t
More about Selena Kitt...
Taken  Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1) Connections Heidi and the Kaiser Temptation (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #1)