Start by marking “Maid To Order” as Want to Read:
Maid To Order

Maid To Order

Penny's niece, Jemima, is in disgrace and has been sent away to work in a hotel for the summer by her scheming step-mother - a woman who delights in dishing out bare bottom spankings.

This is no coincidence. Not only is the hotel owner the notorious Morris Rathwell, organiser of the kinkiest parties in the country, but Jemima also met the hotel manager, Mr Hegedus, at one o
Published June 14th 2010 by Xcite Books (first published June 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maid To Order, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid To Order

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Maid to Order Review on The Romance Review

Do you enjoy a bit of spice with your sex? Perhaps a little bit of spanking to whet your appetite? Jemima says yes to both, but she's upset that her father's new girlfriend seems to think she's going to be her stepmother. This was a summer Jemima will never forget as Danielle treats her like a dirty naughty girl in need of discipline. To top it off, Danielle wants to punish Jemima with bare bottom spankings.

Jemima is coerced into working at a resort for
Bark's Book Nonsense
Jul 21, 2011 Bark's Book Nonsense rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-book
This one wavers between a 2 and 3.

I tried to read a Penny Birch novel a year or so ago but never finished it so when this one came in for review I figured I’d give the author another shot. According to my 30 second web research, Penny Birch has written some 100 or so novels under various names. Wow, that’s quite a body of work! I’m guessing there are a lot of folks secretly reading these and refusing to admit it because the reviews were few and far between. After reading this one cover to cover
Joanne Jones
Five Amazing Massive Stars!!

Well Well Well this book is brilliant in all it's form and glory...
Jemima is a dirty filthy girl and I loved her for it, she knew what she wanted and she got what she wanted.
It's come to a point with me where I'm getting so bored of reading about virgin's who just walk into the whole spanking or BDSM scene that they are timid or scared or something like that...
I know it's not like your born submissive or anything, well for some it is, but when I read about Christian G
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
May 06, 2015 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rated it it was ok
Shelves: fucked-up
Good thing I took is as a loan, because I surely didn't enjoy it. It was really well written, but it was ONLY about spanking, and thats not my cup of tea.
Nothing dark, just kink. And its surely not a stand alone. Its a part of some series.
~

Anyone has this book? Is it loanable? :)

Michael Dunellen
Everyone is disingenuous in the novel, everyone is self-serving, and even if you make it out alive, there is no salvation. - Shani Hilton *

Okay, that may be a little extreme but not far off. I found this entire story incredibly frustrating. I thought this would be a fun little spanking novel. Instead it was about an out of control submissive who was taken advantage of by a series of increasingly loathsome characters. I really felt like she needed someone to take control over her life and find a
Nadine Bookaholic
Word Count: 75,300

This is the first book I have read by Penny Birch but I think I am hooked. This book had so much going on I don't know where to start. Jemima loves a good spanking but not when it is done by her step-mother Danielle. Danielle convinces Jemima's dad to allow her to work at her uncles hotel as a maid for the summer before she goes off to university, little does jemima's poor dad know that it is a fetish hotel and has all kinds of stuff going on over the weekends. Spanking parties
Themis
Degrading and Hot!
Not sure what to think of Jemima, Penny, Pippa and the whole Morris clan, the games had me hold my breath especially the hunting game. You get what you ask for (in a way :)). Jemima thoroughly enjoyed her year - was it a year or a few summer months?- off from school and even tough she had doubts occasionally.
I am happy in a way to what happened to Danielle, well deserved. Gold diggers are not my thing then again in a way I felt she was set up by Mr Morris.
This is major taboo
Rose
Rachael
I've never read a spanking book before. This one was quite the intrduction to that genre!
I had trouble with this story. There were parts that crossed over a line for me and I just couldn't enjoy those scenes.
Kelly
Aug 19, 2011 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, taboo
Poor Jemima...for some reason I kept reading this book thinking that she would grow up or someone would save her from her own stupidity. There was some definite hot kink, but for me too much spanking and chic sex.
Jan
Jun 09, 2013 Jan rated it it was ok
Amazon Freebie. I just found this book to creepy for my tastes. Didn't like the almost incestuous bits.
Trixie
I thought this book was ok for its content. It was fetish smut, but well written. It kind of lost my attention half way through as it was the same story over and over.
Elaine
Feb 16, 2014 Elaine added it
I gave up about 40% way through as I am uncomfortable with the incestuous aspects of this book. Not for me.
J-m Carter
J-m Carter rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2013
Panther Price
Panther Price rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2013
Marie-claude Perras
Marie-claude Perras rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Jody Dutton
Jun 16, 2014 Jody Dutton rated it did not like it
Very repetitive and unrealistic. The incest ruined it completely
Kelly Franklin
Kelly Franklin rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2011
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2013
meg
meg rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
F.
F. rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Drew
Drew rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2012
Chantelle
Chantelle rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Brooke
Brooke rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2015
Marquez Samantha
Marquez Samantha rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Kristina
Kristina rated it did not like it
Apr 06, 2011
Kim Kapfhammer
Kim Kapfhammer rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
Arietta Bryant
Arietta Bryant rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2015
  • Pam-Ann
  • The Business of Pleasure
  • The Little Miss Books 1-4
  • Subtext: A Modern Day Tale of Female Submission
  • Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1)
  • Three in the Dungeon (Dungeon #3)
  • Her Grace's Stable
  • Lucien and Serenity
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Under By Treaty
  • FrankenDom
  • The Sybian Club
  • Girl Trade
  • The Auction
  • Owned and Owner
  • His Nemesis (His Nemesis, #1)
  • Enslaved (The Devil's Kiss, #1.2)