Start by marking “The Heavenfield (Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Heavenfield (Book 2)

The Heavenfield (The Heavenfield (Serialized) #2)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The HeavenField is a fast-paced science-fiction thriller set within a British experimental Scientific Research Facility.

When Grace Palmer and her team discover a way into a mysterious world they name the ‘HeavenField’, they trigger a devastating chain of events. Bizarre, unexplained murders and attacks on the Project leave scientists trapped in the Field with no way to ret
Audiobook, Podcast Audiobook
Published December 25th 2009

To ask other readers questions about The Heavenfield, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Heavenfield

Cary
I just finished the podcast of this whole series. In a nutshell I thought it started off very strong but stumbled a bit in the 2nd half were stupid, out-of-character and/or otherwise unlikely actions by the characters were often used to drive the plot.

Rather than paste my longer review in all four part books, I'll just link to it here.
Jeff
Though I still question why the story of the Heavenfield is presented as three (soon to be four) separate books, it is an engaging tale. The author has a decent way of leading the reader down his chosen path without revealing too much of the story in advance. There are still areas that have not yet been explained, and I am intrigued enough to continue on with the the books - and that is a major characteristic of a good tale.
Sherry Ramsey
I'm afraid things went downhill a bit in this sequel. The characters are not living up to the promise they showed at the outset, and some plot problems have seriously affected the believability of the story. It's still interesting and I'll keep going with the series, but I'm getting worried that the author is not going to follow through on the promise of the first installment.
Audiobooks_Rock
I rly liked book one and two, can't wait for 3 !
Donna Barnard
Donna Barnard marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
D. Henbane
D. Henbane marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Selin Özkan
Selin Özkan marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Sacha
Sacha marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Hello, my name is Ian Hulme, and I am the author of The HeavenField, a novel released on this website as a serialised audio podcast.

If you are unsure as to what a podcast audio novel is, then you can skip to the 'What is a podcast?' section on the next page for an explanation.

I was born in 1971, and, after leaving school, spent the next 15 or so years as an artist and musician. Some of my painting
More about I.G. Hulme...

The Heavenfield (Serialized) (4 books)
  • The Heavenfield (Book 1)
  • The Heavenfield (Book 3)
  • The Heavenfield (Book 4)
The Heavenfield (Book 1) The Heavenfield The Heavenfield (Book 3) The Heavenfield (Book 4)